+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 185 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

I know that may not seem like a spoiler to you, but reading those names really upset me. I thought the new thread was going to bring about actually putting things in tags this time around. Figured this would be one of the few safe havens on the net.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

I'm glad I didn't read that post, please tag that shit or any other future spoilers. I am seriously going to fucking go hermit this season.

BG Level

Thank you Ksandra, I was thinking about reporting it but figured the mods would just get pissed at reporting such a thing.

I was just offered to change my work schedule at work, 12-9. But with Lost starting I refuse to. Although it is the more liked shift this season Trumps work.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

There's footage out from the new season and people keep trying to tell me about it I've had to hang up on three people today lol.

"oh, did you see the new-"
    *click*

BG Level

So what is going to be the official day that the show airs. Each season has seemed to have different days of the week or it starts off on one day and a week later it airs on another. Really need to find out by tomorrow.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

The first 4(3) episodes will be airing on Tuesdays so I'm guessing Tuesday for the whole season.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The first four minutes of the premiere are available online. The link is the spoiler (no details, though). I have not watched it, nor will I, but I know some people might want to. Just don't discuss it on the forums w/o major spoiler tags, please.

Spoiler: show
    You sure you want to watch this?
    Really sure?
    Last chance.
    Fine. Just don't spoil it for the rest of us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oYrF9Uap64

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

fuck yes I want to watch it. Ty

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

So how are they going to give the Smoke Monster a flashback episode if they don't do flashbacks anymore? ; ;

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by travOtaku View Post
    So how are they going to give the Smoke Monster a flashback episode if they don't do flashbacks anymore? ; ;
    It will just be straight up explained I imagine

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

I already thought it was like explained as like a security thing for the island or did I just make that up?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    I already thought it was like explained as like a security thing for the island or did I just make that up?
    It's a security system but exactly what the thing is, is a another question.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    It's a security system but exactly what the thing is, is a another question.
    That was an explanation by someone not fully in the know iirc.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

It will just be straight up explained I imagine
    Well obviously they wouldn't give the smoke monster an episode all to itself. It was kind of a joke.

We'll never get to see the daddy issues that led to its being a murderous creature of disaster and mayhem! Or the time that it got its then girlfriend pregnant and then abandoned her because bouncing a littler smoke monster on his big smoke monster knee was more than he could handle at the moment and isolated himself from the world, longing for an escape from the torments of life. And we'll never get to experience its crippling battle with substance abuse in flash forward scenes either We'll never get to see how it came into contact with Jacob sometime in its past...

So much will be left clouded in mystery, I fear that the smoke monster will forever remain a one sided character thanks to Lost's careless writers. ;_;

Not when the Smoke Monster turns out to be the Man In Black. He'll be such a central figure this season we'll learn tons!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quick question: I doubt it's very important, but was it ever revealed what Jack and Juliet were arguing about telling Kate when she went and narked on Desmond for housing Naomi in the camp back during season 4? I remember them arguing over the fact that Juliet thought Kate was ready but Jack disagreed and said something like "she has a long way to go before we can tell her" or something of the like...

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Please join this LOST fan LIVE from the “Sunset on the Beach” LOST Season 6 premiere at Waikiki Beach, Oahu, tonight at 5:30 pm local time (one hour before the show starts). The LIVE video feed (embedded below) is guaranteed to be shaky, out of focus and generally embarrassing to all professional videographers.
    lol'd

Not watching it but you can see it at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lost-s6-hawaii-premier

Resist the temptation!

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Last broadcast was yesterday

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Last broadcast was yesterday
    For that stream? Might have been testing it to make sure it would work.

DamonLindelof

Oh MIGHTY ISLAND GODS! Hear my humble plea! Don't rain. Please don't rain.
    about 1 hour ago from TwitBird iPhone