+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by travOtaku View Post
    Quick question: I doubt it's very important, but was it ever revealed what Jack and Juliet were arguing about telling Kate when she went and narked on Desmond for housing Naomi in the camp back during season 4? I remember them arguing over the fact that Juliet thought Kate was ready but Jack disagreed and said something like "she has a long way to go before we can tell her" or something of the like...
    Not sure if this is the scene you are talking about, but the only one of the sort I recall is when Jack and Juliet were making a plan for when the Others came to attack. Juliet let Jack know that Ben sent her there as a spy and they were going to attack the camp. Jack decided not to let everybody know until he came up with a plan.

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

no spoilers, just a really cool promo

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Not sure if this is the scene you are talking about, but the only one of the sort I recall is when Jack and Juliet were making a plan for when the Others came to attack. Juliet let Jack know that Ben sent her there as a spy and they were going to attack the camp. Jack decided not to let everybody know until he came up with a plan.
    It's probably the same idea, and I'm just thinking too much into it. My roommate was watching some random episodes and I walked into the living room when that scene played and didn't recall that I knew what it was they were going to tell her.

The episode is actually The Brig from Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia Summary
    Back on the beach, Sayid and Hurley try to fix Naomi's radio. Sayid says the technology is more advanced than any he has ever seen. He manages to fix it but the signal is blocked. The noise of the static attracts a curious Kate. At first, Sayid is reluctant, but seeing no other choice, he tells Kate about Naomi, and asks her not to tell Jack. But Kate goes straight to Jack who is sitting with Juliet on the beach. She asks to speak privately to him but he says that whatever she has to say can be said in front of Juliet. Kate tells them about Naomi and that he wasn't told because no one on the beach trusts him anymore. Jack and Juliet then debate whether or not to tell Kate something. Juliet wants to, but Jack replies, "Not yet."

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

ya, the thing about Lost there is no way they can answer everything.. they threw to much out there

when I watch a random episode from the old seasons, sometimes i'll think to myself shit they never even answered that

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Yeah, that would be it. I was sure that's what you meant but when you said season 4 I was a bit confused.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Verizon apparently gave out a 3min spoiler of episode one

Embedding is disabled so...yeah as the earlier early spoiler video view this with caution. Because I don't feel like changing this to a troll image either.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    Verizon apparently gave out a 3min spoiler of episode one

Embedding is disabled so...yeah as the earlier early spoiler video view this with caution. Because I don't feel like changing this to a troll image either.
    want now....

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    want now....
    I said I would avoid posting spoilers now but god damn these are too good to pass up.

Only a couple more days now

Lost S06E01 CAM FLV-NoGrp

AHHHH!!! So tempted but can not!

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

says removed..

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Well here it is.

Episode 1 from the early premiere

I advise you not to watch it but, because I can't hold on, I'm going to watch it.

For the love of god and the island please don't click it and blame me for it. You clicked it and read it so it's your fault for reading it not mine for posting.

Here is the transcript of the episode. As I said above.

Spoiler: show
    -The episode starts, as the sneak peek, with Jack on the plane ... and no crash
    -Bernard returns from the toilet
    -Jack gets up and going to toilet. He looks in the mirror as if he remembered something and noticed a
    hematoma or a patch of blood in his neck. He wondered where it came from. He returned to his place.
    -Desmond sits nearby Jack in the plane
    -Jack apparently a sense of déjà vu
    -The camera plunges into the ocean from the window of the airplane, and there we discover ... The foot of the statue under the water, the island is completely immersed in this reality!
    -We review the explosion of the bomb, then Kate wakes up at night in a tree in the jungle
    -Kate Miles-found, and discovered the door of the bunker, Kate says "We're back!"
    -Kate and Miles head for the door, it is destroyed is the crater. They find Jack and Sawyer.
    -Sawyer-Jack violently pushed into the hole, he takes responsale for the death of Juliet
    -Back in 2004, Kate is with the marshall, Sawyer pass and said one word
    -Arzt speaks HURLEY
    -In 77, we find Hurley, Jin and Sayid is very bad shape
    -Jin-fetches the rest of the group
    -In the bunker, Kate hears cries of Juliet
    -Hurley, alone in the jungle does not feel reassured, he took a gun and ... he met Jacob.
    - On the Flight 815 Locke and Boone talking together, but Shannon is not there
    - In 2008 Locke (MIB) will cut a piece of cloth jacbob and wipes his knife, then he speaks to Ben
    -Surrounding the statue is total confusion.
    -Ben comes out, Richard's grasps and throws it to the real Locke
    -Sawyer, Kate, Jack Miles and Jin shovel the hole to try out Juliet
    -Hurley spoke with Jacob
    -Jin-fetches the Dharma van when it arrives Jacob is gone
    -Jin, Hurley and Sayid return to the bunker with the van
    -In-plane, Cindy made a call for a doctor, then she picks up Jack and takes him to the toilet
    -Sayid is also there, knock the door of the toilet
    -Inside is an unconscious man, that man is Charlie, Jack tries to revive him, he leaves the bag of drugs he had stuck in his throat, and thus saves his life.
    -Sawyer arrives to join Juliet
    -In 2008, Bram grabs Ben and take him into the statue. Locke (MIB) is sitting in the chair Jacob
    -Bram shines Locke (MIB) and ask him or is Jacob, he says he is dead.
    -Bram-title, Locke (MIB) falls to the ground but checkered. Bram found the ball on the ground
    -The black smoke comes, grabs Bram and balance of all odds, she kills
    -The B-smoke leave and Locke (MIB) which had disappeared, reappeared what seems frightening Ben
    -In 77-Sawyer finds Juliet, he took her in his arms and kissed her but Juliet dies
    -He then exits the hole and takes off when she died in her arms, he looks very wickedly Jack
    -The Flight 815 landed normally at Los Angeles, Charlie is arrested for possession of drugs
    -Jack gets up, looks at him and smiled Locke

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0eDVhOe9i

edit: GOD DAMN IT

I accidentally clicked a different link on mistake while 20mins into it and now it's been taken down

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    says removed..
    Still very much up on demonoid

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Well here it is.

Episode 1 from the early premiere

I advise you not to watch it but, because I can't hold on, I'm going to watch it.

For the love of god and the island please don't click it and blame me for it. You clicked it and read it so it's your fault for reading it not mine for posting.

Here is the transcript of the episode. As I said above.

Spoiler: show
    -The episode starts, as the sneak peek, with Jack on the plane ... and no crash
    -Bernard returns from the toilet
    -Jack gets up and going to toilet. He looks in the mirror as if he remembered something and noticed a
    hematoma or a patch of blood in his neck. He wondered where it came from. He returned to his place.
    -Desmond sits nearby Jack in the plane
    -Jack apparently a sense of déjà vu
    -The camera plunges into the ocean from the window of the airplane, and there we discover ... The foot of the statue under the water, the island is completely immersed in this reality!
    -We review the explosion of the bomb, then Kate wakes up at night in a tree in the jungle
    -Kate Miles-found, and discovered the door of the bunker, Kate says "We're back!"
    -Kate and Miles head for the door, it is destroyed is the crater. They find Jack and Sawyer.
    -Sawyer-Jack violently pushed into the hole, he takes responsale for the death of Juliet
    -Back in 2004, Kate is with the marshall, Sawyer pass and said one word
    -Arzt speaks HURLEY
    -In 77, we find Hurley, Jin and Sayid is very bad shape
    -Jin-fetches the rest of the group
    -In the bunker, Kate hears cries of Juliet
    -Hurley, alone in the jungle does not feel reassured, he took a gun and ... he met Jacob.
    - On the Flight 815 Locke and Boone talking together, but Shannon is not there
    - In 2008 Locke (MIB) will cut a piece of cloth jacbob and wipes his knife, then he speaks to Ben
    -Surrounding the statue is total confusion.
    -Ben comes out, Richard's grasps and throws it to the real Locke
    -Sawyer, Kate, Jack Miles and Jin shovel the hole to try out Juliet
    -Hurley spoke with Jacob
    -Jin-fetches the Dharma van when it arrives Jacob is gone
    -Jin, Hurley and Sayid return to the bunker with the van
    -In-plane, Cindy made a call for a doctor, then she picks up Jack and takes him to the toilet
    -Sayid is also there, knock the door of the toilet
    -Inside is an unconscious man, that man is Charlie, Jack tries to revive him, he leaves the bag of drugs he had stuck in his throat, and thus saves his life.
    -Sawyer arrives to join Juliet
    -In 2008, Bram grabs Ben and take him into the statue. Locke (MIB) is sitting in the chair Jacob
    -Bram shines Locke (MIB) and ask him or is Jacob, he says he is dead.
    -Bram-title, Locke (MIB) falls to the ground but checkered. Bram found the ball on the ground
    -The black smoke comes, grabs Bram and balance of all odds, she kills
    -The B-smoke leave and Locke (MIB) which had disappeared, reappeared what seems frightening Ben
    -In 77-Sawyer finds Juliet, he took her in his arms and kissed her but Juliet dies
    -He then exits the hole and takes off when she died in her arms, he looks very wickedly Jack
    -The Flight 815 landed normally at Los Angeles, Charlie is arrested for possession of drugs
    -Jack gets up, looks at him and smiled Locke

Read more: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/#ixzz0eDVhOe9i

that one says removed too was that the entire episode?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

that one says removed too was that the entire episode?
    Yes it was and I accidentally changed the link and now it's been removed.

I was 25min into such awesome shit going on

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by oldoldman View Post
    Still very much up on demonoid
    I went there and it was a shit version, know any steams not torrents?

or good torrents?

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

I went there and it was a shit version, know any steams not torrents?

or good torrents?
    Part 2 is an ok version.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Yes it was and I accidentally changed the link and now it's been removed.

I was 25min into such awesome shit going on
    dude I'd seriously be crying probably

That transcript is incorrect on some points btw.

It's up on ninjavideo in case anyone wants to ruin it for themselves.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

How is it ruining it? Is the quality terrible? Either way I am going to wait until Tuesday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast