+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 185 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Lost: The Final Season (thread is extra spoilery, click at own risk)

If you don't like the show then don't post at all and keep it to yourself.

S5 thread http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showt...=68451&page=64

http://i46.tinypic.com/20austc.jpg

Get caught up on lost info/theories
    http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

2hour Premiere:
    Lost," TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 2 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on ABC

Episode 1/2
    "LA X, Parts 1 & 2"
    Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, leaving 48 passengers alive and stranded on a remote island in the South Pacific. The survivors include a diverse group of people from different walks of life - a doctor, an escaped fugitive, a con man, an Iraqi interrogator, a married Korean couple and a man formerly confined to a wheelchair who is now inexplicably healed. As the castaways attempt to get home, flashbacks (and forwards) illuminate their troubled lives before and after the crash, when the island they find themselves stranded on begins to slowly reveal its mysterious nature. Faith, reason, destiny and free will all clash as the island offers opportunities for both corruption and redemption... but as to its true purpose? That's the greatest mystery of all.

With only 18 original hours left until the final episode airs, the island's violent shifts through time were ended by Locke when he traveled off-island in an attempt to persuade the Oceanic 6 to return. Back on the island, the survivors' stay in late ‘70s Dharmaville was over when their covers were blown and they were accused of aiding "The Others," and Sayid was gravely wounded during their flight. In addition, Ben killed Jacob at Locke's request. But since Locke's body was found to still be inside the coffin, exactly who – or what – is John Locke? And if Juliet was successful in detonating the hydrogen bomb, was she able to reset time, allowing Oceanic Air 815 to land safely in Los Angeles, or was the island destroyed along with all of its inhabitants?

On the season premiere episode, "LA X" Parts 1 & 2, the aftermath from Juliet's detonation of the hydrogen bomb is revealed.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Terry O'Quinn as Locke and Zuleikha Robinson as Ilana.

"LA X" Parts 1 & 2 written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Jack Bender.

"Lost" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish subtitles via secondary closed captioning. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate. For more information on "Lost," visit ABC.com
    To get caught up fast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Or, you could just watch this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdT8eqMO4qk
    If you're bored and want to take it slow, no pun intended, go here
    http://www.justin.tv/impactsoundsdotcom#r=rvV9b0s

He's currently on season 4 and will be on 5 in a couple days.

Going to stop posting spoilers now since we're 12 days away from premiere but if you love being spoiled on this too then go here
    http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

If you don't like the show, just kill yourself because you're a moron.

BG's Official Canucks Fan
    BG Level

Can't wait for this. I'm kicking myself now because I was stupid and read a spoiler on what the premiere is going to be. Spoilers really do ruin this show.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Can't wait for this to hurry up and start already. =( Caught up just in time for season 5 to end, and then had to wait for this final season. >.>

Drunken Red Mage
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm having a premiere party at my house and need some awesome Dharma themed food ideas.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

I mean any generic food can be Dharma themed since most of their food was just staples but I've tried to provide some of the funnier/memorable food items I remember.
    Dharma Beer/Rum/Wine (put paper labels on the cans or something)
    Fill a big jar with of some Dharma ranch dressing and get some veggies to dip, even if Hugo wouldnt eat them
    Hot Pockets (not Dharma but Lost related food item)
    Fish Biscuits
    Rabbit (idk how to cook it or how John cooked it but you get the idea)
    Sandwich platter with Hugo's Ham Sandwiches with special mayo, Ben's Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Juliet's Grilled Cheese, Charlie/Claire PB/PBJ sandwiches
    Waffles with dipping sauces (from Namaste or w/e ep from S5)

obviously some ideas are more pratical than others.

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by ZarakiKujata View Post
    spoiler free for season 6 for once.
    Same for me since I imagine we'll be getting some huge surprises this season. Only read one spoiler in the last thread that I assumed was a minor one, but it was far from minor.

Also, love the Last Supper pics. First one (everyone staring at Locke) makes me think something big will happen with him (the real Locke).

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There's actually a third Lost Supper picture. I fail at the internets, so don't have it hosted, but here's the link ...

http://www.ew.com/ew/special/0,,2031...336788,00.html

It's actually my favorite of the three pics, I think.

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

Third one doesn't have Jack stabbing Locke in the back though But the way they have rearranged the peripheral people in photos 2 + 3 is interesting, i.e. Sun and Jin facing eachother in only 1 picture, Claire with Richard or Ben etc.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

New ABC promo with one second of new footage in it. It is a spoiler so consider yourself warned.

Spoiler: show

Ridill Ninja Lotter
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lol Drg
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

2k for handjobs is a deal yo
    BG Level

Season needs 2 start brah

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Less than 48 hours away... I am stoked beyond belief. Although I may wait until it shows up online because if there's one show I can't stand having commercials, it's lost.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Oh fuck, I just realized I have a night class when lost is airing. Gdi.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Season 6, Episode 1
    Original Air Date—2 February 2010
    Clearly ABC needs to do more advertising. Also, I like commercials when I am watching a Lost ep for the first time so I can express my shock/confusion/general WTFs lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Clearly ABC needs to do more advertising. Also, I like commercials when I am watching a Lost ep for the first time so I can express my shock/confusion/general WTFs lol.
    Haha! I feel the exact same way. Those little breaks are awesome to try to figure out wtf I just saw.

Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Aw I had planned a really cool title for the last season thread, so unworthy.

As usual I rewatched the previous season again before the premiere, on blu ray no less. Anyone who reads spoilers this season should kill themselves.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This fan video is pretty cool. It's spoiler-free, unless you're still catching up on old episodes, but if you are, why are you reading this thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKcKtjrL5bc

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshura View Post
    Aw I had planned a really cool title for the last season thread, so unworthy.
    Yeah I was disapointed as well

Less than 48 hours away... I am stoked beyond belief.
    I'm confused, whats going on now? I thought it was just repeats.