Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Quote Originally Posted by Darwinion View Post
    Well.... for better or worse looks like you get to call the shots now. ^^
    I'd rather not, did it in WoW, didn't want to do it again, but /sigh...and really, there's too much set in place, it's not practical to change the entire shell, and the members wouldn't like that, so ya.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by kareface View Post

I had a lot of salvage gear but I did a ton of salvage. Also a lot of the pieces were rot or close to. The only set I gunned for was the usukane, everything else I waited in line for people who played those jobs as main to get it done first.
    why in the fuck would you even bring that up?

should have left that part out. nice speech

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

How about a LS that gives back to its' members?

As far as "Leader takes all" goes, I've been there/seen that. Yes it does suck to see the same person benefiting after every run or sale. Well, that's why I created my LS... Instead of me keeping everything, I put all the gil in a bank and buy everyone stuff that they will use and benefit the shell with every purchase. I started with our DRKS and bought M.Kris, and circulated to PLDS and then BLMS. Slowly working my way to pimping out the DD. Everyone plays the same game, why shouldn't everyone get the same benefits from it? I'm not trying to advertise my shell in any way, honestly. Just stating it as an example.

People should not be selfish, and people should not have to put up with being in the hands of a selfish person!

Quote Originally Posted by Willoflame View Post
    Hi, I took my LS that generates next to no profit in terms of member's time spent and bought people single items to act like we were being productive.
    Really, sell and split is very simple to account for and if people need better gear, they can buy it themselves. If you're that worried your members can't spend gil properly, your shell is trash(which it is, but that's not the point).

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    why in the fuck would you even bring that up?

should have left that part out. nice speech
    People always assume that all my salvage gear was duped. I maybe had 1 completed piece thanks to duping. I volunteered to run the trial member salvage runs because we didn't dupe in them because we didn't want people who didn't make it into the shell to know (and so they learn how to do the run proper). I did so because I already had 90% of what I wanted from salvage from before we learned about the dupe. Most of the time I duped was when I offered to help out with other salvage groups, and they already had a pecking order for gear which I always respected. All of my 'duped salvage gear' were rot drops really.

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

eh I was on Bismark awhile.

It seemed right after Salvage came out you had full Usu right?

I believe ya I guess, there is no way that glitch was around then.

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    eh I was on Bismark awhile.

It seemed right after Salvage came out you had full Usu right?

I believe ya I guess, there is no way that glitch was around then.
    We didn't even do salvage till after the chests were added. Even after that it took a long while to get full usu, and not a single usu piece I got was duped. I did have good luck on a few pieces early on tho. I finished the body earlier then most.

Becuase it was a bit hard to remember I decided to go check old website. The exploit was first mentioned on the forums mid-september, we didn't make good use of it for at least a few weeks after that because I remember one of my cross server friends telling me about it and someone mentioning that it had been brought up on the forums weeks prior. If you check the front page (I'll post a link below) you can see that I didn't get a single Salvage or nyzul piece unlocked between July (the date of the update prior based on the dates of the images) and November (The last update before the ban). I wasn't doing a ton of salvage for a few months prior because there were only a few people that needed items and they mostly had groups already and I was going balls to the walls on merits (got like 600 merits in a few months just playing with my new relics).

Link to the old start page:
    http://uwtechguy.com/index2.html

That still leaves about a month and 1/2 between the start of Nov and the bannings. However that entire time I was leading the trial salvage runs & we didn't use the glitch during those runs at all because we didn't want people who might not make it into the shell to know about it. Honestly, even old LS members will tell you that there were plenty of NiN members that didn't get banned that got a ton of unlocked salvage loots.

Anyways, I seriously have a room full of cute girls and a good friend waiting on me, so I best be off. Be back after the movie.

Anyways, I seriously have a room full of cute girls and a good friend waiting on me, so I best be off. Be back after the movie.
    True or not, no matter who says something like this online, no one will ever take it seriously. Fact. =P

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    Had? I sold my account 3 years ago when it had nothing special, it was given back to me. And since I quit this time around I did not sell the account despite being offered incredibility large some of money by our neighborhood UAE, maybe because people make mistakes when they are young and learn from them?

Successful LS for 4+ years that continues to turn out relics and has geared everyone to the point where every single drop is sold basically, hmm that is flawed system? The argument you try to make is quite laughable considering everything Excellence has accomplished. Every person in Excellence was and is treated equally, including myself, no one gets any benefits due to rank. Sounds like the usual case of jealousy just because there is an LS with a system like this that works and you aren't in it.

I don't play now but any Excellence member would love me back anytime and constantly ask , must be because I used them right?

How do they have motivation in a "leader gets all LS?", oh wait! because they have more then basically anyone else in game.
    Ah, Stan, I remember the first days after the first server split when the streets of Jueno would be ringing with the sounds of your shouts seeking elite members for what would become Excellence.

Good times.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

afk brah, bangin hot chicks.