Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Valentine's Day

What are you doing for Valentine's Day, Spam?

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Taking the new interest to dinner and a movie.

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

masturbating

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

this thread is basically reserved space for my plan b

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

plan a is don't care

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

plan b is plan bawwwwwwwww

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

probably not much, it's not really a big deal for me

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

aww shiro I'll bawwwwwww with you <3

I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

BG Level

i would say my plan is to baw but i dont see myself crying and ill probably be at work anyway

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

yeah, I don't really cry so i guess it will be a little bit plan a, a little bit plan b

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

I think baww is more a state of mind

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

You guys are just sheep to the corporations and their manufactured holiday. There is a dark force working to rip off everyone and his brother. That dark force is Valentine's Day. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. As a matter of fact, the very genesis of Valentine's Day's materialistic conclusions is in narcissism. And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice that it will eventually itself be destroyed by narcissism.

It should come as no big shock to anyone that I frequently talk about how Valentine's Day has no great love of democracy or egalitarianism. I would drop the subject except that it uses highfalutin terms like "heterochromatization" and "succinylsulphathiazole" to conceal its plans to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. In this scheme of its, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that when I hear Valentine's Day say that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty, I have to wonder about it. Is it thoroughly nutty? Is it simply being impractical? Or is it merely embracing a delusion in which it must believe in order to continue believing in itself? Apparently, even know-it-all Valentine's Day doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't matter much if it did, given that it may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider Valentine's Day to be a weapon of mass destruction itself.

It's possible that Valentine's Day doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of cronyism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from its policies. My purpose is to follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought. Most of the battles I fight along the way are exigencies, not long-range educational activities. Nevertheless, if Valentine's Day is going to make an emotional appeal then it should also include a rational argument. The moral of the story: It's time for Valentine's Day to grow up.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

nah

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

Mass Effect 2 probably.

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

Quote Originally Posted by Domon Kasshu View Post
    Mass Effect 2 probably.
    ^

I don't believe in Valentine Claus

Canadian Fury

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    You guys are just sheep to the corporations and their manufactured holiday. There is a dark force working to rip off everyone and his brother. That dark force is Valentine's Day. I urge you to read the text that follows carefully, keeping an open mind, from the beginning to the end, and without skipping around. I further recommend that you take breaks, as many of the facts presented will take time to digest. As a matter of fact, the very genesis of Valentine's Day's materialistic conclusions is in narcissism. And it seems to me to be a neat bit of historic justice that it will eventually itself be destroyed by narcissism.

It should come as no big shock to anyone that I frequently talk about how Valentine's Day has no great love of democracy or egalitarianism. I would drop the subject except that it uses highfalutin terms like "heterochromatization" and "succinylsulphathiazole" to conceal its plans to eliminate those law-enforcement officers who constitute the vital protective bulwark in the fragile balance between anarchy and tyranny. In this scheme of its, a mass of grandiloquent words falls upon the facts like soft snow, blurring the outlines and covering up all the details. We become unable to see that when I hear Valentine's Day say that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty, I have to wonder about it. Is it thoroughly nutty? Is it simply being impractical? Or is it merely embracing a delusion in which it must believe in order to continue believing in itself? Apparently, even know-it-all Valentine's Day doesn't know the answer to that one. It wouldn't matter much if it did, given that it may have access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider Valentine's Day to be a weapon of mass destruction itself.

It's possible that Valentine's Day doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of cronyism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from its policies. My purpose is to follow knowledge like a sinking star beyond the utmost bound of human thought. Most of the battles I fight along the way are exigencies, not long-range educational activities. Nevertheless, if Valentine's Day is going to make an emotional appeal then it should also include a rational argument. The moral of the story: It's time for Valentine's Day to grow up.
    I have seen the light.

Banned.

BG Level

Go to the beach and get some color.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

we're still debating. Thinking of doing a romantic weekend at the disneyland resort for a few days. it's expensive though so we'll see.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast