Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Remora]Draike     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level

[Remora]Draike

I never really bother to badmouth people outside my ls, but people have been all over my ass to do this lol.

Draike seems like a nice and helpful guy at first. He's at least mediocre at his WAR and SAM, and even has decent gear for them but loves to RR and often tp in SC like gear (in KO and Genbu's Kabuto just because he actually has better gear, doesn't mean he uses it).

Then he apparently made plans to jump shells shortly after gettin his D.Chap. Tried to convince some members to jump with him apparently. I broke his pearl when I found out about this and confronted him, and he got rejected from the other ls lol. He's prone to gong completely fucking emo and having fits if you don't agree with him or mention anything he doesn't like. He astralburned some of his jobs and is gimp in player skill and combat/magic skills. He's a really subpar PLD and RDM. If I had known he ABd his RDM and didn't finish his Skill ups and learn to play the job, I never would have given him that D.Chap just to watch him fail to sleep VT Ghrahs and Aerns.

After he angrily harassed my wife in tells a bit, he said he'd be jumping servers, so everyone's on my ass to post a warning here. It's just a shame because he seemed like a decent guy at first.

He's a Hume, I believe his model was the short blonde guy but not 100% sure.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Soooo what he did wrong was... spend his points on an item and then leave?

New Merits
    BG Level

I believe he falls under "general people to watch out for". He's a great member if you like people trying to recruit for other lses in your shell, like players who can't do shit on half their jobs, goes afk without a word randomly when in the middle of events, or just emo if you tell them a DA/Crit Nuevo is a waste for TP/WS.

lolarucaurd

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yea, he applied to Exo and got decline then we heard he hopped servers because his last LS leader booted him for applying. I laughed.