+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: hunter x hunter     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

yea ... it has been quite a disappointment ... i think the authour is kinda tired lol ... One piece ftw...

Black Belt
    BG Level

The author hasn't been good since the second half of Yu Yu Hakusho

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

there's still a lot of story left to it though...

i read the entire series as of now in the past week cause of this thread. idk but reading it all the way through was great until this latest arc. i ended up skipping a good bit of the useless gigantic text bubbles explaining nen to ants and stuff. i can imagine the whole "1 hour going by in 30 chapters" would be annoying week by week, but it's well paced if you actually sit down and read that much in an hour.

nowhere near as epic as yu yu hakusho though. right after i finished the greed island arc i half expected gon's dad to be usuke.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

sucks. so long without a hiatus and after this weeks chapter it's going back on one >_<

Black Belt
    BG Level

like i said

motherfucker just opened the fucking pandora box when he decided to not kill the king with netero and make gon's faggotry focused on pito

Now who the fuck can actually fight the king? Gin?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Now who the fuck can actually fight the king? Gin?
    That would be kind of cool, actually lol. We would finally be able to see him in action, and with the way everyone is describing the king's nen, he may be the only person that can stand up to him.

A. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    Yuyu hakusho is still my all time favorite manga.
    With that being said, I think the mangaka's lack of enthusiasm and any remote work ethic on HxH makes the series a disgrace that does not deserve a necrobump or its own thread to begin with.

Shut this shit down, someone.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i'm gonna ignore the backseat modding for now..

when do chapters usually get scanlated? the big 3 are out so i guess sometime today?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by GRT View Post
    With that being said, I think the mangaka's lack of enthusiasm and any remote work ethic on HxH makes the series a disgrace that does not deserve a necrobump or its own thread to begin with.

Shut this shit down, someone.
    Dude, the motherfucker didn't even bother giving Yu Yu Hakusho an actual ending, he just pussied out like 2 round into the final tournament and started writing retarded epilogue

A. Body
    BG Level

Better than becoming another generic DBZ/Naruto/One Piece.

The publisher basically told him to finish the series at the end of the makai tournament, and the dude gave his editor a giant middle finger and drew the epilogue and ended it on his own terms.

And I don't care what anyone says, that's actually a great friggin ending. I didn't even know all that drama when the series ended because I was too young to care, and I still really, really loved it. Still do. When I did find out, I actually admired the guy a lot... until he started flashing that finger at the rest of us anyway.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

one piece is a lot of things, generic is not one of them.

hated the yu yu hakusho ending tbh. i wanted to see kaeko die then usuke become the demon king.

Black Belt
    BG Level

He may be decent at Yu Yu Hakusho, but by the time he started on HxH, it's pretty fucking obvious that the guy had his head stuck so high up his ass, it's not even funny.

Not that Yu Yu Hakusho was that great to begin with, I stopped caring about the series around the time where he show that he's too much of a fucking pussy to kill off genkai permanently at the end of Toguro's arc.

The arc after that was so fucking retarded, it pisses me off just reading it too...

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

but genkai died at the end..

Black Belt
    BG Level

Yeah, then the new arc started, and she's been alive all this time, etc, etc, etc

Yu Yu Hakusho is still leagues better than most anime. I still wonder when old school style anime will come back.

Black Belt
    BG Level

define old school?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

the last few chapters talks about genkai's will.

She died.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!

i dont get whats going on but NEW CHAPTER!!

Black Belt
    BG Level

NUCLEAR IS BAD, MMKAAAAAY?

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

ITS SO FUCKING DEEP, WAS WORTH THE YEAR+ WAIT