The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was worried the return would be complete shit but this chapter was exactly what everyone wanted to see.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I just realized that it's been literally 15 fucking years since Chrollo had his nen locked.

Of course, I wasn't reading HxH then, but jesus.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    I just realized that it's been literally 15 fucking years since Chrollo had his nen locked.

Of course, I wasn't reading HxH then, but jesus.
    That's what happens on Haitus X haitus. I mean you think about it the original anime series ended airing in like what 02? God I hope they pick the series back up after the manga gets ahead some. Chrollo/Hisoka fights never disappoint and I've been waiting to see this since the original series was airing in japan. Well here's hoping. I mean back then I didn't think I'd get to see past the greed island arc.

New one is out.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I'm weak
    Spoiler: show
    Me: Hisoka gettin' his shit pushed in

Friend: Yeah unless he has some Bullshit he's been saving up its done. maybe he has a demon father that can posses him

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

idk man sounds like he is implying that he does have something saved up. Maybe some kind of last resort.

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Ominous timing with this one, but here's an official and canon one-shot by Ishida Sui (Tokyo Ghoul mangaka/author) on Hisoka's past. Supervised and officially approved by Togashi.

http://plus.shonenjump.com/client_in...LUSCP000699_57

Not translated, yet.

The timing on this being released certainly says something, and it isn't very good for Hisoka, I think.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Translation is up. Basically Hisoka is even more of a prodigy than Gon/Killua

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

What site? I can't find it anywhere

Edit: beaten. Didn't realize there was another page.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That one shot was great, Hisoka is just the best.

He better not be dead in the main manga, but as was said, the timing of this one shot worries me. >.>

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    That one shot was great, Hisoka is just the best.

He better not be dead in the main manga, but as was said, the timing of this one shot worries me. >.>
    Well...

whatever the outcome is, he's pretty fucked one way or another huddling up into a ball and taking all those explosions. Its going to take a miracle for the guy to come out alive, then again he's probably sacrificing himself in some way to put in another attack to try to win

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

New chapter. Sweet jesus...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Never doubt motherfucking Hisoka man lol

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Meh; not impressed lol.

Doesn't make him any stronger/more capable of taking out the top dogs (Chrollo, Silva/Zeno, Ging, Pariston, chairman's son, etc.)

Whoever is fighting him just has to be through with destroying the body. If his heart beats and it's not in his body or they just destroy his heart, then it's ggs.

That said, the bungee healing thing is more of an asspull than the heart beating. He's needed healing in the past and now it's like okay I can do it.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Meh; not impressed lol.

Doesn't make him any stronger/more capable of taking out the top dogs (Chrollo, Silva/Zeno, Ging, Pariston, chairman's son, etc.)

Whoever is fighting him just has to be through with destroying the body. If his heart beats and it's not in his body or they just destroy his heart, then it's ggs.

That said, the bungee healing thing is more of an asspull than the heart beating. He's needed healing in the past and now it's like okay I can do it.
    That was probably why they had the little hisoka story, where he quickly learned to do things of others on his own after seeing it a few times, like the healing. Quick thinking, quick learning killer He may actually be a match for Chrollo if can get a surprise attack/trick chrollo into letting his guard down like that 1 guy in the recent chapter, in some way.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Meh; not impressed lol.

idk the talk made it sound like he didn't lose because he just wasn't good enough but that he couldn't win when fighting people of that level when fighting on their terms and schedule etc like he normally does. Like having to fight Chrollo where and when he wanted after he got the right abilities to use and an entire crowd to use against him. Think this is was more of a wake up call for him that there are some opponents that he can't toy with and completely destroy per his usual methods and actually has to go all out on but is confident that if he does he will win.

Also the "healing" didn't really seem like actually healing. Says he was actually using making rubber parts to replace the destroyed and texture to make it appear as good as new. Basically nen prosthesis. As to why he didn't get fixed like normal idk... maybe he as a reminder he lost or maybe he didn't want to owe Machi?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Yeah you can see his rubber foot squishing in one panel, it's not like he really healed anything.