+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    But he had long blonde hair. What kind of guy would have long blonde hair.
    Lack of better ideas and random guessing, I just assumed that Wily would take Roll and use her as a template (or whatever methods Light used for X, assuming he isn't the original Rockman) in a guess that being a "sister" of Rockman she prolly has potential?

She has the same HP as Zero in TvsC! Although I don't know why they did that...

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Meian View Post
    Lack of better ideas and random guessing, I just assumed that Wily would take Roll and use her as a template (or whatever methods Light used for X, assuming he isn't the original Rockman) in a guess that being a "sister" of Rockman she prolly has potential?

Zero was developed as a replacement for Bass, since he went rogue.

And Christ, don't get me started on Castlevania. Especially when everyone squeals for another Richter/Alucard game, but the storywriters managed to paint themselves into a corner. Good job saying that Vampire Killer's sealed until the 1990s, twits.

i thought zero was a chick only in the first X but in X2 it made more sense

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Probably has something to do with Megaman X3, where Zero had a huge health bar but took a fuckton more damage than X would. I think he also took additional damage in X4 & 5, too.

23 years old
    Rating: total douchebag

BG Level

Nah all the MM related characters have pretty shitty health overall. Volnutt is the best one, health-wise.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by The Blackrose View Post
    Zero was developed as a replacement for Bass, since he went rogue.
    Yea from Power Fighters regarding Bassanium or whatever the element was was unstable causing Bass to be that way. I was just making random ambiguous speculations regarding to the classic characters

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerios View Post
    Probably has something to do with Megaman X3, where Zero had a huge health bar but took a fuckton more damage than X would. I think he also took additional damage in X4 & 5, too.
    Wow I've played X3 so many times as a kid and never knew he took more damage in general

um

you do know like you got armor enhancements and like that reduced X's damage taken but not zero's, right?

some people

and I don't mean you meian, I mean whoever said that in the first place didn't think it through

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Ahh regardless I meant general Megaman X and Zero without any upgrades heh, if it was true I guess it could make sense but it is still a bit strange...

X4 > X3 > X1 > X2. 5+ are terrible, well.. except X6 was a bit of a challenge and it wasn't that terrible.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I had expected more love for X2...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    X8 wasn't terrible. For the most part, it was a pseudo-2D platformer that benefited from polygons.

X6 was fucking disgusting. The level layouts completely lacked imagination. That "challenge" you're referring to resulted from throwing shitloads of enemies at you to compensate for piss-poor design. It's a piece of shit, and that's why Keiji Inafune doesn't regard it nor X7 as legitimate X titles.
    My worst experience with X6 is trying to save the reploid guys in the shark's stage. I had to suicide so many times because they'd get killed

I guess that would be the challenge, but yeah it was a little more difficult regardless of how they did it.

I never tried X8, is it worth it? I tried X7 and said 'this is it, r.i.p X series' and never looked for the new ones.

Worth it as in, worth giving it a playthrough

I had expected more love for X2...
    X2 was also good, I mean.. tbh X2 and X3 both hold a special place in my heart and it wasnt a bad game.

X4 was just so perfect, imo. it had everything you wanted, playable zero a bit of a challenge and cool level design/bosses.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Kohan View Post
    X8 wasn't terrible. For the most part, it was a pseudo-2D platformer that benefited from polygons.

X6 was fucking disgusting. The level layouts completely lacked imagination. That "challenge" you're referring to resulted from throwing shitloads of enemies at you to compensate for piss-poor design. It's a piece of shit, and that's why Keiji Inafune doesn't regard it nor X7 as legitimate X titles.
    Is X6 the one with infinite life, and a stage with spikes everywhere? I fucking hated that one.

X4 win by miles.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

At least everyone can agree on the fact that X4 was the best

x4 touched my heart, both stories.

THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU

BG Level
    FFXIV Character