+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zanz L. Barre The 3rd View Post
    Wayne Knight as the penguin amirite?
    Penguin could totally work as a mob boss -- could just be his nickname like Dent's.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekonaruto View Post
    Since the first villain was Scarecrow, one of not so big villains in the Batman universe...maybe they'll bring in the Mad Hatter? Even though I see that to be unlikely...you never know. We'll have to wait, I guess
    You're forgetting Ra's al Ghul, arguably the main villain of the first film.

That being said, I like how the Nolans weave in the villains. The villains are all equally stripped of their supernatural abilities and put into a realistic world. For example, I loved how they explains in the first one how Ra's al Ghul was immortal, when in fact-- it was because Ra's al Ghul was passed on from master to servant through generations. With the Riddler gone, I think Nolan will go with a villain that is mentally complex.. Someone mentioned Hugo Strange, that would be very cool.

I'm thinking Nolan will go with a lesser known batman villain this next time around.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Scythiroth View Post
    Superman bores me, he has one weakness and it is used in every movie, woo, how exciting.
    Have you seen Superman II? His weakness in that movie are his love and caring for humans, and Lois Lane's vagina.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

yes but vagina is every straight man's kryptonite, ergo, same weakness

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Strange & Catwoman are both supposed to be in Arkham Asylum 2 I believe, so it'd be a good way to refresh everyone's memories on the characters before the movie comes out, assuming both/either of them are in it.

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I would like to see The Ventriloquist as a villian.. he's not well known and thought he was pretty decent one at that :-/ Black Mask would be good as well if Nolan wants to bring back the Mob/Ganster theme in the third film ( Ventriloquist would work quite well also ). Clock king as well I thought was good in the Animated series ( only in two episodes though )... so many villians to choose from though !

i'd love to see talia al ghul (daughter of dude in batman begins and mother to batman's kid). she would fit well with nolan's realistic gotham and give batman a love interest that means something.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

MAN BAT

Ridill
    BG Level

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Wasn't the ventriloquist just the dude who had the puppet and split personalities or whatever? Never liked him as a villain >.>;

Like a boss yo
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Wasn't the ventriloquist just the dude who had the puppet and split personalities or whatever? Never liked him as a villain >.>;
    He was, but I liked his split personality... second Ventriloquist was a woman, and more.. destructive ( made per puppets into bombs )

Quote Originally Posted by Guyverarmor View Post
    He was, but I liked his split personality... second Ventriloquist was a woman, and more.. destructive ( made per puppets into bombs )
    Sounds kinda dull ;/

on-topic

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    I'm not well versed in the Batman universe/comics but Hush seemed the most realistic that I've seen on the wiki page. Only problem I see is if they have Dr. Crane release him as a kid, as it'll throw off the time/age of all the characters. Easily fixed I'm sure though

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

My top 2 picks would be Catwoman for a love affair between hero and villain, and Hugo Strange due to the threat he could have on Batman if his identity got revealed to the public.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Ridill
    BG Level

fuck it. just live-action this:

would have to leave out The Joker though. Hell, He does need a new love interest, plus Phantasm could be hunting Batman down because he's a criminal.
    Lets do this shit!

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I haven't watched that since I was EXTREMELY young, so I forget what happened.

Watching right nao on netflix.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Bane could probably work.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Not many of the ones who would "work" are strong enough to carry a movie alongside Batman like the Joker did and the Riddler could.