Closed Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I'm just hoping with Odin opening back up I'm able to get a few offers. The only reason I posted 25m was because a few months ago when I asked someone said 15m was the going rate, I figured +10m would be smart, but maybe they were wrong.
    They were totally wrong. My friend used to get offers of 120mil for his.

Woodwork Football Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Continued discussion from old page: Where are the "other" Colibri camps in East Ron [S]? I know of one to the far East, but I have yet to hear of others.
    You can camp around I-10 and pull (mostly) Colibri depending on your kill speed. There's also another camp at H-9, but there are only a handful of Colibri spawns with the rest being Ladybugs.

There are two other camps along the east wall according to Campsitarus, but I haven't tried either of those so can't really comment on them.

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Shakki View Post
    You can camp around I-10 and pull (mostly) Colibri depending on your kill speed. There's also another camp at H-9, but there are only a handful of Colibri spawns with the rest being Ladybugs.

There are two other camps along the east wall according to Campsitarus, but I haven't tried either of those so can't really comment on them.
    I forgot about that site. Thanks for the link and comments.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Katoke View Post
    I'm looking for anyone who can convert the default /tell chime into a .wav file, or knows of any programs that I can do it with? If someone can do it, the file is in ..\sound\win\se\se000\se000040.spw

Looking to put it on my iPhone as a text tone.

From previous thread, still no answer :/
    I have one on my phone, though it's .mp3, not like it's hard to convert to .wav though. Unfortunately my PC took a shit on me and this is my fiance's laptop, I can't install random stuffs so you'll have to convert to .wav youurself. Sorry, but at least this is something.

It's my text message notice, btw. :D

http://www.filefront.com/15753185/Te...20Ringtone.mp3

edit: it opened a player instead of letting it link, so I has it as simple text. Linkification, go!

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm currently experiencing a weird issue and I'm hoping someone here can help. Last night I completed "The Forbidden Path" quest for Windurst, I got the cs, received and INT potion as the reward and it shows as complete in my quest log. Today I went to start "Sins of the Mothers" but the npc won't give me the quest. Otherwiki lists no pre-requisites other than completing that first quest, but I thought maybe I had to progress in WoTG missions before I was offered the quest. Well, the problem there is that my missions log shows "Crossroads of Time" as the currently active mission but when I look up the info it just says I have to complete "The Forbidden Path" which I've already done... I've tried zoning, logging out and back in, I've talked to a bunch of random npc's, etc. Can't figure out what is preventing me from progressing.

So I've done some google searching, looked around at alla and searched through here but I'm coming up with nothing and no one else seems to have experienced this problem. Surely I can't be the only one, has anyone else experienced this issue and/or does anyone have any ideas or a solution?

edit: Even though otherwiki lists no pre-requisites for "Sins of the Mothers", it would appear that you have to complete "Fate in Haze" to unlock the quest. At least, that's what the page for "Fate in Haze" says. Guess I got some missions to do!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I'm looking for anyone who can convert the default /tell chime into a .wav file, or knows of any programs that I can do it with? If someone can do it, the file is in ..\sound\win\se\se000\se000040.spw

Looking to put it on my iPhone as a text tone.

From previous thread, still no answer :/

Maybe Crab Sushi for melee, squid for ranger? Crab is like +12%, Rice Dumpling is like +5 acc.
    You can do this: Open your sound-card menu and click "Recording" (or similar) to record "Stereo Mix" (or similar, the option that let's you record all sounds going through the sound-card), get a free sound editing software, record the signal from FFXI (when you use the chime sound) stop the recording and save it as .WAV
    Different sound-cards names their signals and routing possibilities differently.
    I can do this for you if you want.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    They were totally wrong. My friend used to get offers of 120mil for his.
    Wow, holy shit. Well that settles that then lol. Thank you.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Two questions:

1.) Did SE specifically mention BLM getting meteor or is that just speculation? If so is there a link?

2.) Has anyone bought/sold an Aureole recently? If so what did you buy/sell it for? I've had a bazaar comment up on ffxiah.com for awhile at 25m but with Odin closed up until very soon I didn't have any messages at all. Wondering if I'm way low or there's just none for sale.

Thanks!
    Everyone+Dog will be soloing AV come June, so I'll do you a favour and offer you 100k gil for it, cash, right now.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Looking to get sum Enkidu Mittens for my pup. Are either Gotoh Zha or Nhun soloable by kite chi blast (mnk) or kite nuking (pup)?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Looking to get sum Enkidu Mittens for my pup. Are either Gotoh Zha or Nhun soloable by kite chi blast (mnk) or kite nuking (pup)?
    Nhun most likely is. Can kite around the rock with Hermes and just treat it like any chi'd mob. Gotoh would be some extreme faggotry cause it'd take you a year and a half to do so.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Does anyone else a find the Enemy Critical Hit rate description a little ambiguous?

"Adjust enemies' critical hit rate by 1 percent." leaves me wondering if it's reducing it or raising it, and whether it's 4% of their current critical hit rate (like 5% to 4.8%) or 4% like it is for us (5% to 1%).

Also, does anyone know what the floored monster critical hit rate is? With Van Pendant, some AGI, and 4 merits it might be possible to reduce it to 0% >.>;

Edit: Also, Creamsoda, what WS hands do you use on DNC?

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Does server transfer reset your campaign progress?

Would like to be ready for a promotion when new ranks come out, but good bye hades.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Does anyone else a find the Enemy Critical Hit rate description a little ambiguous?

"Adjust enemies' critical hit rate by 1 percent." leaves me wondering if it's reducing it or raising it, and whether it's 4% of their current critical hit rate (like 5% to 4.8%) or 4% like it is for us (5% to 1%).
    would say that if a crit+merit ups our rate from 10->11%, then for mob it most likely be 10->9%

and i'd expect it is impossible to take it to 0% with that neck piece, since if i'm at 95% eva rate, throwing on an ohat isn't going to get me 100%

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Well, if you're at 95% eva rate then you've already broken the hit rate floor so why not the crit hit rate floor? =p

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Also, does anyone know what the floored monster critical hit rate is? With Van Pendant, some AGI, and 4 merits it might be possible to reduce it to 0% >.>;

Edit: Also, Creamsoda, what WS hands do you use on DNC?
    I think hume rse, well it's in my macro. I can't remember the last time I used my dnc. I think it was for an assault and my purpose was to help feed tp and cure, let the mob live as long as possible. I don't have suppa or dagger merits, so my dnc is pretty much literally never used.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Fiarlia View Post
    I have one on my phone, though it's .mp3, not like it's hard to convert to .wav though. Unfortunately my PC took a shit on me and this is my fiance's laptop, I can't install random stuffs so you'll have to convert to .wav youurself. Sorry, but at least this is something.

It's my text message notice, btw. :D

http://www.filefront.com/15753185/Te...20Ringtone.mp3

edit: it opened a player instead of letting it link, so I has it as simple text. Linkification, go!
    THANK YOU!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

THANK YOU!
    Oh hay, almost forgot, I have a few other random FFringtones if you'd like. I have the FFXIchocobo theme, which I set to a specific FFXIfriend's ringtone for when they call, and I have various Fanfare's from a few other FF's, I think VI, IX and XII. May have more stuff, but that's all I recall at the moment as far as FFgoes. Oh wait, I think I have a partial Kefka theme, it's my reminder for Dynamis I think. Also have some Disgaea and maybe Chrono Trigger ringtones if you're interested. Everything was custom made by me. If you, or anyone else, is interested I can post which ones I actually have and upload them for peoples. If I can fix my PC, or get a new one, I may start taking requests since it's easy with the programs I use.

You're welcome, btw.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Chary repop is 8 hours after death, and can spawn up to 16 hours after death, correct? So it's an 8 hours camp, with 16.5 (depending on PH kills of course) minute ints?

Is there a safe place to afk in the room? Because I dont think I see any kill messages on the ramp.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

does anyone else have autotranslate all turn into japanese text(same word) at random until you restart?
    Using windower
    Also;]. How hard is the octave club NM? I want to get it for my drk in preparation of 3 months of lv 80.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ada Rusheart
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Chary repop is 8 hours after death, and can spawn up to 16 hours after death, correct? So it's an 8 hours camp, with 16.5 (depending on PH kills of course) minute ints?
    It's a true lottery, technically speaking it can go forever or something.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast