Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74

Not possible. As far as I know, the only job capable is RDM/BLM with movement+, and even that's risky.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuko_Asura View Post
    Not possible. As far as I know, the only job capable is RDM/BLM with movement+, and even that's risky.
    Have you actually seen this done? Don't believe it, really.

Bah, I was thinking Temperance. Nevermind.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Sandy (S) WOTG Quest - Blood of Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Wiki
    The BCNM is against Kingslayer Doggvdegg (Paladin) along with his pet Gherrmoga, 4 Bloodwing Maimer (Warrior), and 2 Bloodwing Deathrainer (Black Mage). All orcs must be defeated for victory

Excenmille fights alongside of you and must be kept alive in order to succeed.
    Anyone done this fight? Can it be duo'd like the Cait Sith fight where you keep the chic cured?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Sandy (S) WOTG Quest - Blood of Heroes

Anyone done this fight? Can it be duo'd like the Cait Sith fight where you keep the chic cured?
    Not really sure but i am leaning towards no. Because Excenmille will go for the Kingslayer which makes him tanking all 8 mobs. Since when i did it with 5, we already need a whm to dedicate healing him when he faces 1v1 on Kingslayer. So i don't really see how he can tank all 8 with additonal 1 more healer.

Edit: Oh forget to add that Excenmille does AoE ws iirc, which will make all the minions heading towards you from overcure hate.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If I were to reactivate my account today (already a ways into the month), would I be billed immediately or at the end of the month/start of the next month?

Assuming I have no outstanding delinquent fees. (SE has a stupid habit of cancelling my content IDs, even though my card has money on it and is active and all that shit and every other month or so I have to re-input all of my payment info before I can reactivate my IDs.)

SE's billing cycles were always weird to me and I never bothered to figure it out.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Kuishen View Post
    If I were to reactivate my account today (already a ways into the month), would I be billed immediately or at the end of the month/start of the next month?

Assuming I have no outstanding delinquent fees. (SE has a stupid habit of cancelling my content IDs, even though my card has money on it and is active and all that shit and every other month or so I have to re-input all of my payment info before I can reactivate my IDs.)

SE's billing cycles were always weird to me and I never bothered to figure it out.
    You always pay before you play. Since it is already in the start of 2nd week, you will probably get billed immediately but your statement of it should come next month together with your next month monthly subscription aka double payments. However one of the statements you see on your next month's bill is actually this month's bill. At least this is what i understand.

xXNyteFyreXx420Sharingan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Called a GM and got a Help Desk icon instead of the usual GM /tell, is there a message waiting for me somewhere or have I just not been paying attention on previous calls?

EDIT: nvm, found the message. Not sure how they couldn't contact me when I was online...

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

RDM jailer of faith solo / duo do you use the pad or just kite with dots?

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    What are people using as their RDM /heal gearset? I just realized all my RDM gear sets have like 900+ MP but healing has god damn 795 because of 2007 Yigit set gimping me up.
    Pluto's Staff + Artesian Grip
    Mirror Tiara
    Yigit Body
    Genie Gages
    QQ Sash +1
    Yigit Seraweels
    Goliard Clogs
    The hMP cape
    Relaxing/magnetic earrings
    Grandiose chain

But I have a lot of this stuff for other jobs as well. Working on Oracle's body and Gnole Torque. I just switch in other gear for a tic. I'm sure it could be done more efficiently but I just want to make the most of any tics I snatch.

Gunitsoldier

Dinged RDM75 yesterday and can't choose which spells to merit. Best choices? I plan to solo on RDM too.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Any reason to merit any AM2s other than freeze2 and burst2? Asking for my second account which has blm75, capped ice/thunder category1s, but I only played blm to 66 myself so I'm worried I might be over-looking something. Main thing I use blm for are ISNM Puk and low-manning Sky, might sometimes use it for Sea or Dynamis if numbers are seriously lacking, but that's it.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Gunitsoldier View Post
    Dinged RDM75 yesterday and can't choose which spells to merit. Best choices? I plan to solo on RDM too.
    For pure solo:

5/5 Bio II
    5/5 Slow II

But it really depends on what you plan to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooom View Post
    Any reason to merit any AM2s other than freeze2 and burst2? Asking for my second account which has blm75, capped ice/thunder category1s, but I only played blm to 66 myself so I'm worried I might be over-looking something. Main thing I use blm for are ISNM Puk and low-manning Sky, might sometimes use it for Sea or Dynamis if numbers are seriously lacking, but that's it.
    There used to be some arguement for Tornado II on Kirin, but that was when he was kited. So to answer your question, no.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Recently purchased a kraken club. please enlighten me with fun ways to use it.
    aiming for that angel blade WS to spam in campaign but cant really think of other ways to use it