View Poll Results: Favorite character personality wise?

Voters
186. You may not vote on this poll
  • Light/Lightning

38 20.43%
  • Sazh

59 31.72%
  • Snow

14 7.53%
  • Hope

6 3.23%
  • Vanille

31 16.67%
  • Fang

21 11.29%
  • Chocobo bitches.

17 9.14%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Favorite XIII Character     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Purrrfect Lee
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Vacht View Post
    Even though snow is kind of respresenting the american douche bag, he has the redeeming quality of kicking ass and being a hopeful dude. I like em! Reminds me of Zel.. I like the confident weirdos.
    lol he's very zel for sure.

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

I picked Snow due to particular reasons but mostly cause I like his style lol . Lightning is a real close second though, she reminds me of myself too much in certain ways. I like Vanille's accent though, I think it fits very nicely with her character.

Edit: Eh I think I change my mind, I like Lightning the best lol

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    After chapter 5, starting to like Hope more. Lightning makes him less of a crybaby wuss.
    its true and by 11 I can take most of what he says. They made him act his age from the start and he sorta grew up, I guess thats what they aimed for? They just went way to far at the start.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Colonel Nabaat- Hands downs

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Sazh is by far my favorite character just because he comes across as the most human character. Snow and Lightning are pretty sweet, but they are the traditional "bad ass" RPG main character.

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I actually think Vanille's peculiar accent/speech is what makes her interesting. She's a mystery to me (so far at least).

Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    its true and by 11 I can take most of what he says. They made him act his age from the start and he sorta grew up, I guess thats what they aimed for? They just went way to far at the start.
    I can see that happening. I'm liking Hope and Lightning a lot more now that they aren't just the typical archtypes they started out as. Finally got to play as Fang as well, she's how you do badass without being overly mopey. So far, my least favourite character is Snow, but that's just cause I like everyon else more rather than him being horrible.

I like Vanille's voice, but if the accent was more consistant I would love it.

Quite impressed that there is so little love for Snow and Hope, they're by far the most realistic characters of the group. Both of them start with really annoying personality but they gradually get better as the story goes on. I suppose the negative comments are coming from those who didn't get too far in the game yet.

Been said that none of tham is really -bad-. Indeed I'd say this is the best cast of characters in the series.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Ok I think SE is doing a bad pun on everyone... It's my belief that:

(minor character background spoilers)
    Spoiler: show
    Fang and Vanille have Australian accents because they are from "down under." From Pulse, down under Cocoon... well played SE, well played.

OK it's driving me nuts - does SE ever explain WHY Sazh has a chocobo in his hair?!

He bought it for his son, who seldom got to see it. His son loves chocobos but can't have one with him, so Sazh carries it around until he can give it to him properly. Something like that.

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Id really like to understand how all the preliminary reviews ragged on how annoying Vanille was when Hope fucking drives me up the wall. Could they make him any more bitchy?

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Cesaria I think it is explained during his time with Vanille:

From the way I interpret it, Sazh's son loves chocobos. Sazh had gotten the chick for his son right before his son became a l'cie and taken by sanctum forces. Sazh then kept it with him until he could get his son back.

I have to say Sazh's storyline is so sad and intriguing. He is easily one of the best FF characters ever.

Zerv

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Ok I think SE is doing a bad pun on everyone... It's my belief that:

(minor character background spoilers)
    Fang and Vanille have Australian accents because they are from "down under." From Pulse, down under Cocoon... well played SE, well played.
    i completely agree with this statement

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

Vanille.

previously mentioned reasons plus the "omg fuck yes" look she puts on when Hecaton turns into a giant gatling turret

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5