+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who     submit to reddit submit to twitter

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

oh shit
    Spoiler: show

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/t...0Angel%203.jpg
    This post contains the image of an angel.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU-
    bonus

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Anyone who wants to still continue to find the Weeping Angels actually scary, do not watch this weeks Doctor Who Confidential. I will never look at them the same way again.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Really thought Matt Smith came into his own as The Doctor this episode, think I'm definitely used to him now. Loved the continuity with River, her blue diary and such. Interested to know what her future (new story arc perhaps?) significance is..
    ..after what she was saying to that Priest guy, being a prisoner and The Doctor never being able to find out or he'll stop her, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Anyone who wants to still continue to find the Weeping Angels actually scary, do not watch this weeks Doctor Who Confidential. I will never look at them the same way again.
    Haha I watched that on BBC3 after the episode, kinda knocks the wind out the sail a bit. I wish I could unseen that shit.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Where can I find this online god I fucking hate those angels so much

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by FallingHigher View Post

Haha I watched that on BBC3 after the episode, kinda knocks the wind out the sail a bit. I wish I could unseen that shit.
    I just finished watching this and it seemed to actually make them better for me.

They're really (at least) mildly hot chicks? That makes them so much more bearable

I'd tap that turian!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

god fucking damnit I hate those angels so much.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Overburn View Post
    I just finished watching this and it seemed to actually make them better for me.

They're really (at least) mildly hot chicks? That makes them so much more bearable
    I think there's at least one fit one and the others are all 'meh' but you wouldn't say no I guess lol.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

Really thought Matt Smith came into his own as The Doctor this episode, think I'm definitely used to him now. Loved the continuity with River, her blue diary and such. Interested to know what her future (new story arc perhaps?) significance is..
    ..after what she was saying to that Priest guy, being a prisoner and The Doctor never being able to find out or he'll stop her, etc.
    I suspect it will be the

thing where she's some sort of Time Agent or whatever it was. Though I'll be curious to see how it pans out.

Awesome ep. It really reminded me of my childhood watching Dr Who from "behind the couch"

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lrak Sevenspears
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Linliel View Post
    I suspect it will be the

thing where she's some sort of Time Agent or whatever it was. Though I'll be curious to see how it pans out.
    I have no idea, wonder what it is she went to prison for. Alot of people are speculating that it's The Rani but that's just plain silly, technically it's highly illogical.

Silly Hat Connoisseur
    BG Level

I have no idea, wonder what it is she went to prison for. Alot of people are speculating that it's The Rani but that's just plain silly, technically it's highly illogical.
    I'm sure all will be revealed!

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My initial thoughts after Saturday's episode was that myabe;

..she was Gallifreyan

Not sure how Moffat could swing that though.

More likely to be Romana than the Rani though.

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I was driving to the movie theater the other night and a church I passed had an attached graveyard with stone angels all over it in the open arms downward pose.

I did not want to deal with it mentally so I took the long route home.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Scene in the forest with Amy and the Angels was not needed. At all. Hope Moffat never does that again.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

No moment of the episode was poor. Fantastic all the way around, especialyl the ending and preview for next week, I was a bit iffy on the first episode or two, but no more :3 Pretty fucking awesome stuff.

/hi sath.

pretty brilliant finale to the angels arc

Spoiler contains info on the content and end of that episode, plus theorising. If you havn't seen it, you shouldn't look until you've had a chance to torrent/watch it. You've been warned
    Theories:

So, the two big questions after this episode. Firstly, the obvious one, The really good hero she killed to get sent to jail, is that supposed to be the doctor? definitly leads us in that direction. wonder how that pans out. We know from the library episode several seasons ago she's supposed to be his wife in the future, and so on so on.

Question 2, The doctor has just learned time can be changed, altered. What's he going to try and change or bring back that will form probably the last few episodes of this season? Maybe he's going back to the time war (which explains the renewal of the old school daleks), or maybe it's something to do with Billy (although I doubt that one, it was my brothers possible theory). Any ideas on this one?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Astarael View Post

Spoiler contains info on the content and end of that episode, plus theorising. If you havn't seen it, you shouldn't look until you've had a chance to torrent/watch it. You've been warned
    Theories:

So, the two big questions after this episode. Firstly, the obvious one, The really good hero she killed to get sent to jail, is that supposed to be the doctor? definitly leads us in that direction. wonder how that pans out. We know from the library episode several seasons ago she's supposed to be his wife in the future, and so on so on.

Question 2, The doctor has just learned time can be changed, altered. What's he going to try and change or bring back that will form probably the last few episodes of this season? Maybe he's going back to the time war (which explains the renewal of the old school daleks), or maybe it's something to do with Billy (although I doubt that one, it was my brothers possible theory). Any ideas on this one?
    End of this series is apparently the Cybermen. The Original Cybermen return to take on the newer ones.

As far as the man River Song killed, I think it being the Doctor(forcing into a new regeneration) is a little too obvious(though, being accused of killing the Doctor, and working with the Church(Military) to earn a pardon for her crime, don't imagine killing an authority like the Doctor so easily 'forgiven'), but I haven't really drawn any guesses of my own yet. But if River is the Rani, she did 'kill' the Doctor in a 4 part serial(what time era did that occur in? I can't remember.). Time will tell, I guess.

As for the crack, there's a whole lot of wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey possibilities. Myself, I'm hoping for a reunion with CE and/or DT, or even perhaps nothing yet until Doctor12, 3/4 way with CE, DT and MS. "The Three/Four Doctors."

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

anything up yet to download this week's episode? waiting sucks

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yay for cute bf next episode :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D: D: D: D: D: :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Astarael View Post

Theories:

River Song is the Doctors daughter.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor%27s_Daughter
    Steven Moffat the writer for the episodes River Song appears in. And for this unrelated episode he specifically changed the fact that she died at the end (maybe so that he could use her as part of his own story writing). Also, I just rewatched the Libary episode, seems she was still trying to gain freedom, since she still had handcuffs with her, and in the end she was only free by sacrificing herself to save the Doctors life, in which he put her memory into the computer to finally be "free".
    Although it is far too obvious, if the "good man" she killed is indeed the Doctor, it would be a good full circle seeing as how she took his life, and ended up giving her own life so that he could live out his.

/pointless speculation off

I'm not liking this new series much by any means. Acting is meh and it seems so cheesy/corny.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    River Song is the Doctors daughter.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doctor%27s_Daughter
    Steven Moffat the writer for the episodes River Song appears in. And for this unrelated episode he specifically changed the fact that she died at the end (maybe so that he could use her as part of his own story writing). Also, I just rewatched the Libary episode, seems she was still trying to gain freedom, since she still had handcuffs with her, and in the end she was only free by sacrificing herself to save the Doctors life, in which he put her memory into the computer to finally be "free".
    Although it is far too obvious, if the "good man" she killed is indeed the Doctor, it would be a good full circle seeing as how she took his life, and ended up giving her own life so that he could live out his.

/pointless speculation off

I'm not liking this new series much by any means. Acting is meh and it seems so cheesy/corny.
    meh doubtful. If this is the case pretty much makes all the scenes with River flirting with the doctor kinda awkward.

Next week's episode looks to be awesome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag