Closed Thread
Page 106 of 499 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/rowerkr/Try.jpg

Well, that was hella fun lol. New high kill record for a PVP game.

Tryndamere is the only hero I've managed to get a penta kill with, lol. Oddly enough using a very similar build to the one you used.

So i got a random IP boost, didnt buy it lasting 4 games. I did just ding 20, is that it?

Servers were really crappy as usual, so every now and then Riot believes a fair "compensation" is a 4 IP Boost.

I just noticed Nocturne had 2 thronmail.... lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rivero View Post
    Tryndamere is the only hero I've managed to get a penta kill with, lol. Oddly enough using a very similar build to the one you used.
    Yeah, he's the only champions I've felt rapes shit the hardest. Tryn scales the best out of every champion out there. If the game's an hour long like in the SS tyrn gets 6 items and rips shit apart since 6seconds of invulnerability means you kill everyone.

The only way to stop one is just to either win before that happens or get a shitload of AoE CC on the field since you don't want to blow everything on the tyrn when there are 4 other champs wrecking shit. Stunning him before he pops his ult near death is pretty awesome too lol.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Spoiler: show

If I hadn't tried Rumble the last day he was free I wouldn't have noticed the amount of wins and kills I could get. Since his nerf I was afraid to get him but went ahead and did it anyway. While the Q CD nerf did hurt, I was still able to pull out ratios like these. While not always common, it wasn't that rare either.

I honestly don't get why more Rumbles don't buy Mejai. With runes he is quite tanky for his lane, making Mejai all the easier to keep the stacks. His ult and it's very low CD takes great advantage of Mejai scoring multikills combined with Q or putting a great dent into teamfights. So far he is the easiest to keep stacks on of AP chars I played. He feels like a tanky morde build but with more damage because of the Mejai. I'd love to put in a Void Staff somewhere in there but I think Rabadon's can outdo it with this gear set. Maybe Abyssal over FoN if they aren't that AP heavy.

BG Level

^I agree. Mejai's is pretty cool on tanky-AP. When I go AP singed with spell vamp for lulz I get a mejai pretty quickly since after mid-game singed becomes relatively unkillable.

I feel like I should try to fit it into my even regular singed build, but I just don't know which of the 6 items I'd need to drop. 180 AP and -15% cooldowns at max stacks for ~1.2k gold is pretty awesome, regardless of what I'm building, especially since singed can get an assist for every kill in engagements and be able to get away from even failed team fights..

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

[Gamespot link removed]

More on Yorick and mentioning of two other champs including Leona (female tank) and Skarner (scorpion thingy). Spectator mode in the works with a delay on it so you can't cheat.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

They're finally releasing a tank eh? A woman no less.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Where the hell is Monkey King they previewed weeks ago?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    Where the hell is Monkey King they previewed weeks ago?
    Who knows. I read on the forums that Orianna was in development sometime when Renekton came out. Could be a while still.

That tank sounds fucking RIDICULOUS

Tonko

Finally a tank I want to play. I like Singed OK, but this new chick has style, and a cool theme.

Remit One (1) Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Qeomash Pandemonium
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I don't remember which art spotlight it was (it was awhile ago--I want to say around Lee Sin; I think Easter Teemo was also found early in the same video) that they had mockups of that Skarner one in a side window. So he's at least been in development for awhile.

Tried a new item build for Vlad today and fell in love. Spell vamp is so mean early game with Transfusion. Got my first quadra kill too <3

Been having a hankerin' to play Irelia since she was free a month ago. Should be hitting 6300 soon though, weeeee

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

Anyone else here play as Miss Fortune? I've had some decent games, every once in a while I'll have a great one (Kill:death). I'm pretty aggressive in the beginning with double tap and little shots here and there and usually max that before doing much anything else.

Suppose I'm looking more for advice on items to buy and runes, so far I've got armor penetration quints and marks with mana per sec per level seals and glyphs (all T3). Should I swap any of that around?
    As for my buy order I usually get Boots -> Berserkers Greaves -> 12% life leech scythe -> infinity edge -> phantom dancer -> blood thirster... usually games end around there or I just get something random like a Last Whisper or Bloodrazor. Any tips there?

I'd recommend flat armor yellows and flat MR blues. You don't really need that much mana regen since that patch that nerfed the runes and buffed the base regen of every champ.

As for items. Start with Boots 3x HP Pots if you think you're going to have an easy lane, (usually for a solo lane) or Dorans Blade if you're going traditional which is bot lane with a support champ. If you can farm 1650 gold before having to base then grab a BF sword. Otherwise grab another Dorans Blade, maybe two if you are being harassed too hard. From here it really honestly depends on the opposing comp. If they don't have a solid tank, grab Infinity. If they had a lot of bruisers, grab Bloodthirster. If by some miracle they are like 5 veigars then you COULD go for Black Cleaver but I still think Infinity is much much better in almost every case. After you get one BF item you can go Zeal -> Phantom and from there if you need it, Banshees into Last Whisper.

Oh and Berserkers is a solid buy, just make sure you farm your BF sword item first, you don't really need the extra movespeed/AS as much as you need the raw AD.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

Finally level 30 and able to do ranked

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...ankedAkali.jpg

Speaks in riddles
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

would you recommend the flat armor and magic resist or the per level ones?