Closed Thread
Page 223 of 499 FirstFirst ... 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast

l
    o
    l

Dude, school is out. So much trash is around now.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

This reporting BS is really annoying. If someone's dumb/ignorant they will hound you the entire time with whatever shit they can dig up because the report button's dropdown menu is stupid

I most often just ignore it(not actually clicking the ignore button, because I can't stand not knowing what someone may or may not be saying) but they they're like, "report xxx please for not communicating with team". And it's like, what the fuck?

I played 3v3s because they were more chill than 5v5s and for some reason a bunch of butthurt assholes were in all of my games. I legitimately lost the lane this one time(and straight up, 3v3s are pretty much determined by who won top lane since bot can kind of play passively without much repercussion) because I was using ghost/cleanse on trynd vs an ignite/exhaust trynd and he staggered exhaust/ignite so I cleansed exhaust off only because I fucked up and thought I heard ignite go off too. So we lose since he got FB at level 3, big deal. NO. I'm a disgrace to everything everywhere and should die because I'm such a noob.

I'm always so level headed in games, never talk shit, never start anything up, I never even question decisions made by team members and I still get hit with bullshit and frivolous reports at the end of games because I backed away from a retarded team fight, did not "help" when someone was ganked, or something else pretty dumb.

And I'd be lying if I said it didn't get to me sometimes. How can someone be so stupid? And so what if I really did make a bad judgement call because sometimes I do - it happened, and no need to keep talking about it ALL GAME LONG and for certain I shouldn't be reported for a mistake. I don't know how deep into the tribunal or possible bans a player like me can get into but all I'm hearing is, "lol u gon git bant"

I haven't been banned yet. I'm fairly level headed but sometimes I rage at people that rage at me. I get tired of people saying "omg you lost your lane" Like in a normal I lost my lane as GP against Mord. Nidalee kept bitching and bitching. "OMG you lost to mord, should have just farmed under turret"(which I did). His poke range is further than turret damage and he was mass clearing waves and my jungler would not come up to help at all so I lost the tower due to a rammus/mord gank under tower. Wasn't shit I could do because he kept just clearing wave after wave and I never got help. Should have reported for harassment.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I mostly play 3s too. Pre-30 I used to solo queue a lot. It was fun, because I was used to getting matched against actual lv30s when I played with my bf. Going against lv20-29 was easy in comparison, and helped me work on my game. But once I hit 30, solo queue became much less fun. Everyone has 400-900 games won and it's so SRS BSNS all the time... You have to listen to either your team or the other team bitching about NOOB TEAM OMG in /all, depending on who's winning.

Duo is safer, you only have one random factor. Yesterday we played with a Shaco. In team select he autolocks. We ask "AD or AP Shaco?" Response: "Jungle. NOOB." (he has Smite). Things are off to a good start. My bf was trying out GP for the first time. He got a few deaths in top lane, and Shaco decides it's game over man, game over, and proceeds to spend the rest of the match running face first into turrets. However we bust our asses and it ends up being a very close 2v3 game. If Shaco had pulled his act together we would have won.

Okay bitches

Anyone else besides Meian and Tyrath interested or play in Dominion?

Looking to get another 2-3 people to make a team when draft comes out to get better and enter in some tourneys!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Hmm, how do I join a guild? All of these terrible neckbearded players make me want to ragequit out of rage. I joined a player, the team was going well cameback from 100 vs 250 to 110 vs 100, then all his friends afked. I told him I no longer wish to know him. Fuck, a little decency; is it so hard to expect in an appreciable amount? We lost btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    Okay bitches

Anyone else besides Meian and Tyrath interested or play in Dominion?

Looking to get another 2-3 people to make a team when draft comes out to get better and enter in some tourneys!
    I'll do it /shrug

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post18741463
    lol Saintvicious temp suspended

Edit: to those who still don't read stickies on how Tribunal "really" works, try looking at this http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1127837

BG Level

I've read that before but that doesn't say very much on how it "really" works

Two quotes in there talk about mistaken permabans.
    "Sure. Just to be clear, we are spending time confirming that the system is 'doing the right thing'. For example, there were a few erroneous second-time offender permabans yesterday, but we are going through finding them, and fixing them. If you got hit by one of those, please let CS know, but we should find them soon.

That being said, the people getting banned are almost without exception very deserving of the ban."

Also, they haven't yet gone full automated, but are soon... yeah. Oh, and the first 1/3 of the whole sticky talks about how you wont get on if you don't get reported often but I swear to god I haven't been in a game yet(I don't play very often for what it's worth, but maybe about 10 games since last tuesday) where EVERY GAME people are throwing "threats" of reporting around.

I'm not saying we should all be afraid, or that it's even a real fear(although it's more of an annoyance, distaste, or lack of satisfaction with the report function). It's irrational, I know. But to say that there's 0 justification and their meager sticky on the issue is of any help? Idk.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Suspended SV because they were watching his stream is by far the biggest display of unprofessionalism I've ever witnessed as a gamer.

I know now, 100% that I will never stream this game.

GG Riot.

ES #1 HUE HUE HUE
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Super Bad
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

Yeah the whole situation is honestly retarded. Saint obviously deserved it, but riot shouldn't be throwing out special punishment just because he streams. Also, holy shit at forum dictatorship banning HS. There was absolutely nothing ban worthy in his post.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

People were saying it was Phreak because SV trash talked his Rammus spotlight, haha. I usually turn them off when he gets into items and how to play the champ. I doubt I'm the only one doing this. It's a little too noob friendly in my opinion; thank goodness for pro guides.

Can't believe I never noticed this thread.

I've seen riot pull bull shit out of their ass and ban people that they played games with because they made their game "not fun" it is an abuse of power but w/e.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Man dat Dodge rune refund got 15k IP to spend and idk what on.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I've read that before but that doesn't say very much on how it "really" works

Two quotes in there talk about mistaken permabans.
    "Sure. Just to be clear, we are spending time confirming that the system is 'doing the right thing'. For example, there were a few erroneous second-time offender permabans yesterday, but we are going through finding them, and fixing them. If you got hit by one of those, please let CS know, but we should find them soon.

That being said, the people getting banned are almost without exception very deserving of the ban."

Also, they haven't yet gone full automated, but are soon... yeah. Oh, and the first 1/3 of the whole sticky talks about how you wont get on if you don't get reported often but I swear to god I haven't been in a game yet(I don't play very often for what it's worth, but maybe about 10 games since last tuesday) where EVERY GAME people are throwing "threats" of reporting around.

I'm not saying we should all be afraid, or that it's even a real fear(although it's more of an annoyance, distaste, or lack of satisfaction with the report function). It's irrational, I know. But to say that there's 0 justification and their meager sticky on the issue is of any help? Idk.
    The main part is how Riot themselves to decides the final judgment. The Tribunal posts go to them eventually for that. If you did nothing wrong (let's be completely honest here) then there is no fear.

As for SV, I think this was Riot's way to show that they don't let the professional level players get away with punishment like some claimed. I've seen several streams pre-dominion but never any true troll tactics like what I have "read" that occured there. They can trash talk on stream but that is a little different to me.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    Suspended SV because they were watching his stream is by far the biggest display of unprofessionalism I've ever witnessed as a gamer.

I know now, 100% that I will never stream this game.

GG Riot.
    I don't see anything wrong with it. If you play the game on a professional level and stream out to thousands of viewers, you shouldn't conduct yourself like a 5 year old.

I've watched Rainman once, he's like a fucking child. Will never watch his shit again.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

riot being professional? aaaaaaahahahahaha you guys are newfags if you think that they have ever been professional.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    I've watched Rainman once, he's like a fucking child. Will never watch his shit again.
    Rainman is not a very mature person, but at least he's not as bad as HSGG... at least from what I've seen. I'll never understand how he gets so many viewers. People must really like Nidalee or something.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Enzan Red
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

people watch hotshot cause they all hate koreans and love to hear them get blamed!? and i read that the guy SV trolled autolocked after saint was already going to jungle, failure to communicate OP.