Closed Thread
Page 499 of 499 FirstFirst ... 449 489 497 498 499
    Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    stuff
    I'm not expecting a great deal out of KT B. Lots of roster swaps and the loss of Insec doesn't bode well for them this season. Both Najin teams coming out of that group seems likely.

Samsung White is Ozone. Behind the group A picks, White winning group C is the next easiest call to make. Frost hasn't looked good recently, and they haven't had any major roster changes to try and fix things. I see S getting that #2 seed.

Don't sleep on the JinAir Stealths. They didn't qualify for Champions in the spring, but they are a good enough team now to contend with KT A for the #2 seed in that group. KT A, while really strong, was too inconsistent last season. If they managed to straighten things out, they'll get out of the group. If not, the Stealths have the ability to surprise some people.

I hate it when I am in a ranked queue with first pick and someone backs out, only to get into another queue and have last pick thus pretty much losing my slot/lane.

Fuck man. Fuck your shit riot . And other people. And you. And everyone. Bah!

Wild Card
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mina Pulchra
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    WoW Realm
    Hyjal
    Blog Entries

I'm pretty lazy and this is a long thread so I will slowly work on splitting this shit out. Until then I suggest everyone move discussion to other threads in the subforum. I'd like to see something like a thread on 'Champion discussion' or 'Item discussion' so people looking for that sort of thing don't have to slog through this thread. In the meantime, thread will be locked to encourage that to happen.