Closed Thread
Page 56 of 499 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

I love it when teams don't protect the jungler at all. Bottom as mundo, laning w/ jax last game, they had a shaco. Tried to gank @ start, didn't kill him, but ran him off to bp, waited about 2 minutes, same thing. few minutes later, again. Me and Jax were lvl 6, shaco was still level 1... Obviously won that game.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Poor damn Shaco. I bet he felt horrid :<. I am half suprised at least someone didn't try to save him, but ah..Can't expect much in solo queue. wonder if he was asking for help or so on from his teammates.

I'm still new to this, what is jungling/laning/gank? I've mostly been playing as Heimerdinger and that chick with the boomerang cross. Usually out level everyone on my team, i'll be 12-13 and they're at 6-9

Let's see. Jungling is a tactic that is usually only played in ranked/or high level normal games (30). You have one of your teammates dedicate his or herself to the jungle and only the jungle so that you can achieve two solo lanes. (SOLO LANE IS TOP BTW) What this means is that now you have two lanes getting 100% exp and farm. while at the same time having someone in the jungle enables you to gank and protect your lanes from being overpushed.

Gank is basically a surprise attack that mostly likely results in the jungler popping out of the forest to try and kill you. A successful gank either results in you wasting your summoner spells to get away or your death. It doesn't have to be a jungler to gank but it most likely will, especially in the beginning.

I'm not sure in what context laning was used but the game can be divided into various phases. The first phase - the laning phase is where you try and farm as much as possible while simultaneously avoiding death as much as possible until you reach the second phase which is more oriented around team fights and pushing. The duration of these phases isn't very static in LoL, especially in any games that aren't high ELO. It's one of those things you're going to pick up naturally as you play more.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Minardi View Post
    Poor damn Shaco. I bet he felt horrid :<. I am half suprised at least someone didn't try to save him, but ah..Can't expect much in solo queue. wonder if he was asking for help or so on from his teammates.
    Karma came once, but didn't help. lvl 1 shaco @ half HP, and lvl 3 Karma vs lvl 4 Mundo and Jax. They ran.

Also. you have a jungler, and the other team does not, start in the opposing teams jungle. I know the starting locations of most junglers. It's so easy to get a level 1 gank if you wait till their protection leaves anyway.

Even if you don't kill the jungler, having to recall only to come back and find your blue buff stolen is devastating.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Djghost454 View Post
    I love it when teams don't protect the jungler at all. Bottom as mundo, laning w/ jax last game, they had a shaco. Tried to gank @ start, didn't kill him, but ran him off to bp, waited about 2 minutes, same thing. few minutes later, again. Me and Jax were lvl 6, shaco was still level 1... Obviously won that game.
    Hah me and some friends where playing earlier and we didn't protect our jungler at all and he got ganked like three times, he was so mad but we where laughing so hard. The best one was a teemo stood next to the blue invisibile and when he had blue down to low life the teemo popped out, stole it, and killed him!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

LOL. That's epic. I kind of want to try teemo just to pull off crap like that.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i ward the other jungle to the point of no return when i play nidalee. i actually got a kill from a guy who ganked me when i was overextended into their golems. they warded their jungle then teleported right ontop of the fucking ward and suddenly 1v1 is 4 on 1. 4 stuns later, i'm dead.

20 seconds later: Nidalee has slain Maoki

Does anyone else feel like Maokai needs a slight buff? He's kind of meh atm.

BTW Bitches can't handle AP Soraka. Rabadons + Rylais + Abyssal Scepter = deadteam

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah I agree. He isn't anything above average at the moment. I tried a lot of games with him, but there are just so many better options.

Edit:

Holy shit the new Katarina skin is awesome.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...8&d=1298400782

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Going to be the worst week ever, Kassadin, Gargas, Morde, and Cho all in the line up. At least I'll get to try Irelia out though, need to find a melee character I like since it is the only thing I am lacking.

And I thought free Malz week was bad.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I have yet to play a game on TT without morde today

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Hahaha. I wanted to try out Isri and Teemoo too, so fun times. Free mal week.. I hardly played since I haaaaate hate hate playing mirror characters, so whee!

Having Kass and Gragas and teemo will suck, that's totally true.

I've been doing nothing but trolololoing with Teemo. REVENGE.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Arathor

Isrelia is rather interesting (And i'll never be able to spell her name properly ever). I liked her bladesurge, and just her silly, silly attack speed+regen. Depending on how things go, I may look towards getting her.
    Trying AP Teemo or ATTACKKKKK Teemo?

Quote Originally Posted by Minardi View Post
    Isrelia is rather interesting (And i'll never be able to spell her name properly ever). I liked her bladesurge, and just her silly, silly attack speed+regen. Depending on how things go, I may look towards getting her.
    Trying AP Teemo or ATTACKKKKK Teemo?
    AP Teemo is for insane mushrooms. (700-800 damage a shroom?) AD Teemo isn't as effective tbh. Your poison scales better with AP and your Dart deals way more. Imo AD Teemo will never beat AP but I know AP can troll harder with Rylais for example lol.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

AP/AS seems to be the way to go for teemo. Nashors tooth, Malady, etc. I've seen rageblade and hextech on him before as well. Never played him though so unsure on what items are best, but yea, definitely go AP.

Hybrid is meh. In higher ELO Teemo's usually go Raba/Rylais/Banshees with an early Cata.

AP/AS is great but you'll get fucking raped if you get caught. Raba/Rylais/Banshees gives you insane burst and some nice shroom kills. I'll try AP/AS Teemo next match and let you know how it works.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I just had someone bitch about me picking Katarina because "shes useless."

Wtf do some people smoke while playing this game?

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 499 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast