Offense
    Total Masteries: 21
    Total Points: 49

T1

Brute Strength 4/4 – increases damage by 1/2/3/4
    Sorcery 4/4 – increases ability power by 2/4/6/8
    Demolish 2/2 – You deal 5/10 extra damage to turrets

T2

Alacrity 4/4 – reduces cooldowns by 0.5/1/1.5/2% and increases attack speed by 0.75/1.5/2.25/3%
    Sunder 4/4 – you gain 2/4/6/8 Armor Penetration
    Offense Synergy 1/1 - for each summoner spell on cooldown, you gain 2 Attack Damage and 4 Ability Power
    Blast 4/4 – you gain 2/4/6/8 Magic Penetration

T3

Deadliness 4/4 – you gain 0.75/1.5/2.25/3% critical chance
    Imbued Attacks 3/3 – 1.33/2.67/4% of your AP is added to your attack damage
    Killer Instinct 1/1 – You deal 4% more damage to targets with less than 20% health
    Superior Technique 3/3 - You deal 2/4/6% more damage to targets with more than 100 armor/magic resist

T4

Lethality 3/3 – You deal 2.5/5/7.5% more critical damage.
    Empowered Aura 3/3 - Magical damage dealt % increased by 4/8/12% of your Critical Chance (Note - Mostly for Ashe i think)
    Berserker’s Call 1/1 – While below 25% health, you gain 10 Attack Damage and 20 Ability Power.
    Offensive Mastery 1/1
    Your Exhaust spell cripples the target, causing -10 armor and magic resist.
    Your Ignite spell lasts 1 second longer.
    Your Ghost spell lasts 2 seconds longer.
    Your Flash spell cools down 20% faster.

T5

Extra Sting 1/1 - Increases all damage you deal by 3 (including periodic effects)
    Absorbtion 3/3 – You steal 1/2/3% health on dealing damage.
    Archmage’s Savvy 1/1 – +4 Ability Power at level 18
    Seasoned Cunning 1/1 - +3% Attack Speed at level 18

T6

Havoc 1/1 – Increases your total damage dealt by 4%.
    Fervor 1/1 - All allied champions deal 1 extra damage.

Defense
    Total Masteries: 20
    Total Points: 48

T1

Hardiness 4/4 – Increases your armor by 2.5/5/7.5/10
    Resistance 4/4 – Increases your magic resist by 2.5/5/7.5/10
    Reflect 2/2 – You reflect 2/4 magic damage to minions that attack you.

T2

Evasion 4/4 – Increases dodge chance by 0.5/1/1.5/2%
    Ardor 3/3 – Increases your attack damage by 1.5/3/4.5% of your armor.
    Defense Synergy 1/1 - For each summoner spell on cooldown, you gain 4 Armor and Magic Resist
    Diamond Strength 2/2 - Reduces damage taken by 1/2

T3

Veteran’s Scars 4/4 – increases your health by 15/30/45/60
    Nimbleness 1/1 – On dodge, gain 10% move speed for 4 sec.
    Focus 3/3 - increases healing and regeneration by 3.33/6.66/10%
    Duelist 3/3 - Reduces damage taken from champions by 1/2/3%, and increases damage dealt to champions by 1/2/3%

T4

Faith 3/3 – Increases your AP by 3/6/9% of your magic resist.
    Feast 4/4 - You regain 2/4/6/8 Health whenever you kill a unit.

Last Stand 1/1 – While below 25% health, you gain 25 armor and magic resist.
    Defensive Mastery 1/1
    Your Heal spell restores 10 Health per level more.
    Your Revive spell can be used as a 5 second Chronoshift while alive. (Alternative: after casting Revive, you gain 75% move speed for 30 seconds, dispelled on damage or teleport)
    Your Cleanse skill increases to 90% debuff reduction.
    Your Fortify skill causes turrets to deal 50% splash damage and deal 50% more damage.
    Your Rally skill also increases Magic Resist and Armor by 20.

T5

Tenacity 3/3 – Reduces all damage taken by 1.33/2.66/4%.
    Master's Mark 2/2 - Gives +32/64 Health at level 18
    Lesser Crush 1/1 – 10% chance on hitting a minion to increase damage dealt by 100.

T6

Strength of Body 1/1 – Reduces disable duration by 10%.

Regeneration 1/1 - All allied champions gain 1 Hp5, and you gain 1 extra Hp5.

Utility

Total Masteries: 20
    Total Points: 48

T1

Good Hands 4/4 – Reduces death time by 3/6/9/12%. Whenever you respawn, you gain 100/200/300/400 health for 1 minute.
    Expanded Mind 4/4 – Increases your mana by 10/20/30/40, plus 1/2/3/4 per level.
    Inspiration 2/2 - Whenever you kill or assist a champion kill, you gain 30/60 Health and 15/30 Mana

T2

Awareness 4/4 – Increases experience gained by 1.25/2.5/3.75/5%
    Clarity 4/4 - Increases your Mp5 by 1/2/3/4
    Symbiosis 1/1 – Monster buffs last 25% longer
    Utility Synergy 1/1 - For each summoner spell on cooldown, you gain 2% cooldown reduction and 1% movement speed

T3

Strength of Spirit 3/3 - Increases your Attack Damage by 0.15/0.3/0.45% of your maximum Mana
    Greed 1/1 – You gain 1.5 additional gold whenever you kill a minion.
    Quickness 4/4 – increases Move Speed by 1/2/3/4%
    Resistant Skin 3/3 - resists damage from AoE spells by 2/4/6%

T4

Wizardry 3/3 – Increases your Ability Power by 0.2/0.4/0.6% of your maximum Health
    Intelligence 4/4 – Reduces cooldowns by 1/2/3/4%.
    Run Like Hell 1/1 – While below 25% health, you gain 8% movement speed
    Utility Mastery 1/1 – Buffs your utility summoner spells
    Your Smite skill instantly kills Rally flags or Promoted units, and grants +5 gold when used.
    Your Promote spell grants all gold earned by the minions to you
    Your Clairvoyance spell lasts 5 seconds longer
    Your Teleport skill takes 2 seconds less to cast
    Your Clarity spell reduces the cooldown of all champion abilities by 2 seconds

T5

Presence of the Master 3/3 – Reduces summoner spell cooldowns by 6/12/18%.
    Surefooted 2/2 - While under the effects of a Slow debuff, you gain 10/20% Move Speed. (Is it multiplicative? Additive would suck)
    Rabbit Hole 1/1 – Reduces the cast time of your Recall spell by 1.5 sec

T6

Wealth 1/1 – You start with 60 extra gold, and earn an additional 1 gold per 10 seconds
    Fecundity 1/1 - All allied champions have 1 Mp5
    -----

The validicy of these masteries haven't been confirmed but they remain accurate to Larias claims, and they appear plausible.

Listen, if this is true it opens up so many possibilities it's crazy. I've highlighted the strongest of them, and some of them can change the course of a game.

Lets start with the offensive tree:

Most notably is the Tier 4 Offensive Mastery which gives 20% faster cooldown on flash, and 1 second longer duration on ignite. This makes Ignite a very very good spell to have. For the next tier, we have a self mini-malady that actually works with Dots/Poisons? Or a passive lifesteal 3% that works with spells? Sold. Nothing else truly stands out in the tree, though everything is definitely going to make you much stronger as a caster than before.

Defensive tree:

Tier 3 Veteran Scars and Nimbleness are a direct copy of their old one, both are very solid masteries. But let's take a look at the next tier. Feast giving you up to 8 hp for a kill. For a glasscannon this is amazing. Now for the best part - Revive can work as Zilean's Chronoshift with the Defensive Mastery. Coupled with Good hands in the utility mastery tree, it could change games(if it works). Cleanse might actually be worth taking with this mastery, and rally get's even stronger.

Utility tree:

My favorite. Already at tier 1 we're seeing a gamechanging mastery, Inspiration. For someone getting 15-20 kills in a game it adds up to 900-1200 hp 450/600 mana. This value needs to be toned down 2 or 3 times LOL. At tier 2 we've got our old favorites, Meditation and Utility Mastery renamed and slightly toned down. Still awesome as ever, and maybe the latter one actually works now. Tier 3 greed gives us 1.5 gold for each minionkill. This is amazing for great lasthitters and farmers like ashe, cm, sivir and tristana. Couple with feast for ultimate farm/lanestaying potential.

Next tier we have Run Like Hell, which is the best of the 'below 25% hp' since most people tend to flee when that low. For a 1 point, this is a wonder. Now for the fun part. Smite INSTANTLY kills a rally or Promote unit. LOL. Imagine that, having a rally while your enemy doesn't could turn the tide of a teamfight, or stop a push. Teleport is super fast now, making it a great tool to make everyone mini-TF's. Clarity once popped lowers your cooldowns by 2 seconds. Imagine that on someone like Ryze. I'm pretty sure it would be all he needed to make an IMMEDIATE second round of his spells right off the bat.

Tier 5 we have our old Pressense of the master made into a 3 point skill, but at a 3% higher value. No need to question this, it's awesome, just requires a bit more investment. Surefooted lowers the effect of slows on you by a decent amount. It doesn't say if it's multiplicative(it better be, otherwise it's useless) but I'm asuming that it is.

Final tier. Old greed mastery with a 60 gold bonus at lvl 1. This changes alot. It means that you can bring 2 more potions to the lane which can potentially win you the lane. Fecundity. 1 mana/5 for the entire team. 5/5 to everyone if everyone runs utility. 9/5 if they pick clarity too. At lvl 1. Allows for insane spell spam early on.

All in all i think that this could be very very interesting if these are really the new masteries. I doubt that we will see them this patch, but perhaps in the near future? Either way they have balance issues that needs to be adressed as well.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Kisamoo View Post
    whos that? i got it from smt: nocturne
    there was a poster here named terraflarex, that's what i thought you had it from. lol

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Dark Iron

First post on BG gogo!

Been playing a lot of Evelynn lately, is it just me, or are people just too greedy to buy wards/oracles? Every game I get in I rip people apart because they can't see me coming, and with such a squishy hero, I don't see why you wouldn't invest. Maybe I just play at a low ELO or somethin, idk.

I see a evelynn, i auto oracle. Fucking hate Evelynn

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Elijiah View Post
    First post on BG gogo!

Been playing a lot of Evelynn lately, is it just me, or are people just too greedy to buy wards/oracles? Every game I get in I rip people apart because they can't see me coming, and with such a squishy hero, I don't see why you wouldn't invest. Maybe I just play at a low ELO or somethin, idk.
    Yeah few people(At low elo at least) seem willing to shell out for orcales, unless i can piss them off, but as I've been getting higher ranked more people are buying them and wards at low levels, though if I'm still in the lanning phase I'll try to get someone to switch lanes with me so they end up just wasting money.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    no offense, but given circumstances any champion can carry. you're stupid if you think otherwise. i've seen soraka carry somehow(in a higher elo match at that.)
    This is totally irrelevant to what you asked. Heals are OP that is why she can carry any scrub ass team in mid elo im sorry but blitz cant. Let me say it again "Heals are OP" that is why that soraka carried.

don't think people understand the meaning of a champion being a 'carry'. misinterpretation

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

Quote Originally Posted by Arvin View Post
    don't think people understand the meaning of a champion being a 'carry'. misinterpretation
    Ty for saying something arvin was great playing with you and your a great player if your interested in a top teir 5's team msg me on msn,

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i never said blitz WAS a carry, i said he CAN. it all depends on circumstance, shit. i played a game with a CC team where the plan was for me to get fed to shit as blitzcrank to try and get my ult as high as possible, was a hilarious game and a win for my team. against a tryhard comp nonetheless. if i'm playing a standard feed the carry game, i'm not going to snipe the kills and be a tryhard like most people. if i'm playing a troll tier game(the best games, btw.), i'm going to have some fun.

would you rather me say mvp? or most fed champion?

on a side note, what the fuck is with this game crashing during primetime these past few nights

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I think we had fun last night just fine, I do believe. Even though we lost all 3 games.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Started playing this recently and have fallen in love with it. Tried out a few of the chars, but I like Twisted Fate and Jax (they can't seem to not make him overpowered). Random games are pretty annoying at times with leavers/afkers so hard to tell if I'm actually getting better or just playing scrubs. I see some players can go like 20 and 1 and just tear me apart all the time, but I think they are just high ELO players using alts. Is anyone here planning on prepping a team for season 1? I'd be interested in a team; name's Wallister, could definitely use some experience playing with more competent players.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

you should try joining /v/ chat. it's the people from 4chan who play LoL. they make what they call brostomps, which is just 5 /v/tards together. they can be pretty fun.

also: i'd like to make a bg onry 5's team for ladder, who's interested?

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I so am, Gragas main.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazehaya View Post
    Ty for saying something arvin was great playing with you and your a great player if your interested in a top teir 5's team msg me on msn,
    possibly! I might be joining a few friends that I've played with for a long time but im not sure if they care enough to do ladder. Ill let you know more in a few days

you should try joining /v/ chat. it's the people from 4chan who play LoL. they make what they call brostomps, which is just 5 /v/tards together. they can be pretty fun.

Pantheon/Teemo/Ashe/Twitch. Shaco if needed.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

cool. we just need someone to tank and support and we're good

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Just reiterating and adding; I play Twisted Fate, Jax, Blitz, Kat, and Gangplank semi-well, but I've been thinking of picking up Mord, he looks so vicious and fun, working on the IP to buy him atm and probably have enough by the middle of the week so I can start practicing with him.

2600klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

morde is hilarious if played right, but for the most part he's sadly low tier :[

i really want him but i don't see my playstyle being happy with him. have you added me in game yet? i'm bandole

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nama Kemono
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm in for a team. Play Kat/Ezreal/Akali/Sivir/Nidalee/Morgana not much for tanking but i play alright rammus/shen. If you just need tank/support I support morgana or nidalee.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 499 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast