BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    How the hell do you carry an MDT/PDT set on RDM? Honestly asking here because my BLM sits at 72/80 with meds/food in satchel and there's still gear I need for it.
    Usually when i carry a PDT/MDT set on rdm at the same time, i leave out gear that i wont be using, usually includes vulcan's/hMP gear since most of my solos are t2t and i wont be resting.

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    How the hell do you carry an MDT/PDT set on RDM? Honestly asking here because my BLM sits at 72/80 with meds/food in satchel and there's still gear I need for it.
    You put hMP gear into satchel assuming you are doing something that prevents you from resting, if you aren't going to be nuking you won't need that either.

I have good gear, missing very little for rdm and I carry everything except enmity gear with me, but it is easy to manage if you put equips you know you won't be using into satchel. Also not carrying around shit like vulcan's staff or conserve mp gear helps.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    Usually when i carry a PDT/MDT set on rdm at the same time, i leave out gear that i wont be using, usually includes vulcan's/hMP gear since most of my solos are t2t and i wont be resting.
    Yeah I mean in situations where you're not tanking exclusively but would need to switch to it very quickly. AoEs, take hate, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Fottiti View Post
    You waste your inventory.
    Exactly.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiGaruda View Post
    I think we can just blanket-statement it that the only people that wipe are people who suck. EVERY DD, RDM, PLD, BRD, etc should have an MDT and PDT set on hand, at all times. Absolutely no excuse to die, ever. All mages should have stoneskin up, with the exception of BRD/BLM, however with the addition of Pianissimo, a BRD dying at Khim/Fulm is also inexcusable, so therefore, no one should ever die.
    I wish I could say I have room to carry a PDT/MDT set for every job I have, but I really dont. Between my thf rng drk sam and campaignpld and all the rare/ex shit I cant mule, I'm out of room completely.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I wish I could say I have room to carry a PDT/MDT set for every job I have, but I really dont. Between my thf rng drk sam and campaignpld and all the rare/ex shit I cant mule, I'm out of room completely.
    You are doing something wrong if you don't have room for PDT/MDT sets with only 5 jobs.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    You are doing something wrong if you don't have room for PDT/MDT sets with only 5 jobs.
    Especially as PDT and MDT sets generally carry over several jobs; jobs which Nynja has. No Satchel or something?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    I have a PDT set for every single job, and I have 10 at 75. This even includes SMN. Most of them have shared pieces, but some have items that no other can wear, IE Arhat's for SAM. I have full situational sets for every single job, including resist sets for PLD / SAM / DRK, MDT for every single job, resist / potency etc sets for RDM / COR, on and on and on. I fit it all just fine.

PDT and MDT are two of the most important sets for every job. I think I'd rather gimp one of my DD's sets than my PDT.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

wouldn't say it's overly important for bard since they added pianissimo, you shouldn't be getting hit with shit really, and you wont take hate.

Excluding Hurrican wing of course.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    wouldn't say it's overly important for bard since they added pianissimo, you shouldn't be getting hit with shit really, and you wont take hate.

Excluding Hurrican wing of course.
    Standing with the tanks at Tiamat, due to laziness

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by ZhiGaruda View Post
    Standing with the tanks at Tiamat, due to laziness
    heh I had a fire resist set on my BRD because I couldn't get a decent % on MDT for Tiamat, it was all basically shared items that my NIN could wear.

and the traveler
    BG Level

i fapped considering this page's fapworthiness

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Objectively analyzing that SS is virtually impossible because the only weapon skills I've done to a Colibri were at like LV 60. We need to shift the focus of the next iteration of this thread to exclude any WS done to a mob that is the spokesman for Fruit Loops.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
    http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/t...21_1819523.jpg

Thought this was pretty good for Rana. I have above average gear and buffs where berserk, minuet and kabob.
    Hardly worth posting even if that was on a Greater colibri. Out ->

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

I think the colibri in the ss is more likely from Bhaflau remnants. Don't understand why he did not specify it.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Most of my screenshots got purged a while ago, so this is the best I have left. It's on an EP, but oh well.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/6...0415204819.png

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

For a moment i thought you were posting a 1.1k Dancing Edge :/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

lol so did I.

Someone in my LS says skillchains are worth a damn in EXP now (they were to begin with if you're not retarded), someone care to show the new potential of skillchains on Lv80+ mobs?