1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 0 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 23 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 17 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 16 hours, 43 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: JustinTV - Pookypoo     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Eorzia Elite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I don't know why I couldn't attack the jellyfish thing. Maybe I just wasn't used to the controls yet and was being stupid, or maybe the mob really was too high.

And Ashton, I was trying to use skewer before I was crashed for the last time, I think i managed to get it off once, but it looked just like thrust.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Wait, he streamed the entire alpha and you guys are pissed that people reported him for it and SE had him banned?

Some of you guys (bar the OP) honestly never saw this coming? >_> People reporting him for doing that and making it public is all part of the agreement.

Personally I think it was an opportunity wasted - alpha seems buggy as shit. If you were gonna kamikaze your tester status you could've at least waited till the servers were stable.

Despite this though, grats and thanks for giving people their fix.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ashton Frohninhard
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Crysten View Post
    Wait, he streamed the entire alpha and you guys are pissed that people reported him for it and SE had him banned?

Some of you guys (bar the OP) honestly never saw this coming? >_> People reporting him for doing that and making it public is all part of the agreement.

Personally I think it was an opportunity wasted - alpha seems buggy as shit. If you were gonna kamikaze your tester status you could've at least waited till the servers were stable.

Despite this though, grats and thanks for giving people their fix.
    The outrage is less from the inevitable banning and more from the self-righteous dorkery that was involved by some of the other testers.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

People are more upset over the dickish comments that the guy who reported Pooky made on alpha and other forums. He pretty much stated that this stream was an outrage b/c it was doing more harm than good. He based this on the 4chan trolls who spammed the stream chat with, "WOW THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE CRAP." Everyone knew it would be a matter of time for Pooky to get banned, but this one particular guy didn't have to be a huge douche about the whole thing and nerd rage about it.

Overall it just made for some good laughs. No one is actually "pissed."

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko View Post
    People are more upset over the dickish comments that the guy who reported Pooky made on alpha and other forums. He pretty much stated that this stream was an outrage b/c it was doing more harm than good. He based this on the 4chan trolls who spammed the stream chat with, "WOW THIS GAME LOOKS LIKE CRAP." Everyone knew it would be a matter of time for Pooky to get banned, but this one particular guy didn't have to be a huge douche about the whole thing and nerd rage about it.

Overall it just made for some good laughs. No one is actually "pissed."
    Considering there are some people looking at the alpha and stupid enough to say things like that (cos an alpha build is totally the same as a finished build, yes sir), you could maybe see a point...maybe...somewhere...very loosely.

Ah, who am I kidding. I just missed some good ol' fashioned lulz. Sadface.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

The alpha forums are terrible, half the people there act like they've been chosen by God to play this game. I only check it anymore to see if they've fixed the client crashing right after it opens.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Durotan

remembers me of game theory.
    that just doesn't work out.

too bad

thanks pooky

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    The alpha forums are terrible, half the people there act like they've been chosen by God to play this game. I only check it anymore to see if they've fixed the client crashing right after it opens.
    Good ol' FFXI elitism.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I really enjoyed your stream Pooky, thanks for doing it

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Damn, was asleep and missed all the shenanigans. Thanks for the streaming and letting people see the world, sorry you got the ban hammer.

Haters gonna hate... Hmm wheres that pic?

I'll stream if I ever get in. But you bet your ass I'll be a bit more discrete about it. Whats the first rule of Fight Club?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Salute Pookypoo.

Was watching your stream too bad alpha testers are bitter fags about not being the only ones seeing the game and reporting you.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Anyone make a torrent of this yet? I'd like to download it so I can watch a bit at a time but I can't figure out how to download it off the site. If anyone knows I'd be grateful for the help.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

You can play my account anytime you like (if I ever get in ;p), thanks for streamin~

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8174

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6584

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254

Any one of those three should work. I know sometimes you have to start streaming before they'll find the file.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Ant works but it only downloads 1.5mb of it for some reason >_> I have room but it won't download the whole file.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

The people that reported are you what I like to call "Internet White Knights". Good stream and I enjoyed the little I got to watch.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Now it works lol

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

out of the 4hours last night, only got to really play 20mins if that due to the server congestion but about that skewer question last page. Skewer took 1000tp to use, thrust gave 600-700tp so after 2 thrusts I could use skewer which usually ended up killing the rat.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Kensaki View Post
    Salute Pookypoo.

Was watching your stream too bad alpha testers are bitter fags about not being the only ones seeing the game and reporting you.
    http://www.youtube.com/finalfantasyxiv

What did you guys need a stream of a buggy, laggy, crashing-every-5-seconds game for again?

This is what I mean by people being pissed - is there really such a need to be so butthurt toward one person? I've read up on Kailea just now. Sure, they could've been a bit more subtle, but Jesus Christ, you'd think this person was responsible for 9/11.

The fact is there are a lot of babies here. Mommy Kailea just took your shiny toy away cos you're too young to play it, and you're all throwing bloody tantrums. Scapegoats are wonderful things it seems!

I'm honestly never going to understand the amount of sheer entitlement people feel on this forum. I really won't.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

http://www.youtube.com/finalfantasyxiv

What did you guys need a stream of a buggy, laggy, crashing-every-5-seconds game for again?

This is what I mean by people being pissed - is there really such a need to be so butthurt toward one person? I've read up on Kailea just now. Sure, they could've been a bit more subtle, but Jesus Christ, you'd think this person was responsible for 9/11.

The fact is there are a lot of babies here. Mommy Kailea just took your shiny toy away cos you're too young to play it, and you're all throwing bloody tantrums. Scapegoats are wonderful things it seems!

I'm honestly never going to understand the amount of sheer entitlement people feel on this forum. I really won't.
    Did you get bullied a lot?
    People are just messing with the guy, calm down, mom.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast