1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 35 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 24 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 35 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: JustinTV - Pookypoo     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Eorzia Elite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

JustinTV - Pookypoo

Open letter to SE, Alpha/Beta Testers, and Non-Alpha/Beta Testers --> www.calvyno.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I started streaming fully aware of the consequences, and sure enough, 30 minutes before the Alpha session ended tonight, SE has terminated my alpha account.

I hope my sacrifice wasn't wasted, and I hope a lot of your questions were answered from watching me play, despite all the disconnects and crashes. As you all should expect, it's an Alpha, crashes and imperfections are expected.

I have nothing against SE, and I have nothing against any Alpha testers that were having their own little flame war over me in the Alpha forums. I've managed to send in quite a few bug reports, and I am glad SE gave me the chance to at least play through most of today's Alpha test and play my part in the success of FFXIV. I would have loved to continue testing the game for SE, but of course that won't happen ;D. if you Alpha people are relishing in my demise, I really don't understand why. The only satisfaction you get is...i dunno, an ego boost maybe? I really don't know. Certainly not satisfaction from me being sad from getting banned, because like I said I was expecting it, therefore, no sad faces here~

Don't worry, Alpha testers, your ego will still be intact now that I'm gone, unless another person comes along and does the same thing. Oh wait, you're already doing it by releasing all those screenshots and information, possibly even selling the info to game magazines and websites! At least I was open and honest about it and not hiding like the rest of you~ (^_^)b

http://www.calvyno.com/images/SEalphaban.jpg

Meanwhile, I'll continue playing FFXI, and maybe I'll see you all around in game in the future whether it be FFXI or FFXIV or FFXXV. ^^

Pookypoo

P.S. Seeing that clearly SE doesn't want me to stream, if I somehow get into beta (wink wink) I won't be streaming, just so I can at least enjoy the lagless experience and do more testing than the 3.5hours I received today.

P.S. #2 I'll still be streaming on JTV, just it won't be ffxiv, of course, therefore not as crazy laggy. Mostly FFXI ^^

Banned.

BG Level

Should have showed more of the forums, only complaint.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Your efforts to bring us less fortunate ones an early glimpse into Eorzea is truly appreciated.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Carraway Author
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thanks for the stream.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by pookypoo View Post
    Don't worry, Alpha testers, your ego will still be intact now that I'm gone, unless another person comes along and does the same thing. Oh wait, you're already doing it by releasing all those screenshots and information, possibly even selling the info to game magazines and websites! At least I was open and honest about it and not hiding like the rest of you~ (^_^)b
    Fucking lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Thanks for the stream, sorry douchebags go you banned.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

much <3

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

kiss me on the mouth, i tried to send you a tell but by the time i got in you were bant

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Yes ty for the stream but I got another question.. all your xi chars are 75?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I watched the recorded stream, really appreciate the effort Pookypoo, fuck the alpha testers with sticks up their asses.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to see the Alpha. If I manage to get in the beta, I have some pretty advance video software that should blur out names while streaming.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

If I had a hero.. it would be you pooky

Eorzia Elite
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Yes ty for the stream but I got another question.. all your xi chars are 75?
    Yes indeedy. ^^

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

I had asstons of fun with you dude! I hope you can get another account and get back in!

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Yeah was nice of you to show us all, game looks good O_o (needed more lalafell giggling spam!)

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Thank you for streaming. It was pretty tight seeing you guys running around killing rats and getting pwned by an opo opo. This definitely got me way more excited for the game's release. Fuck that bitch that made the WTF Pooky thread on alpha forums.

Unique and/or Creative Phrase
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Again, thanks for streaming, and at such a high quality too!

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pooky Poo I love you lets run away together

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by pookypoo View Post
    Yes indeedy. ^^
    So you're at +2 in my book now.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

You're my hero, dude. Thank you for taking the risk and streaming the alpha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast