1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 22 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 1 hours, 4 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 15 hours, 55 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 18 hours, 4 minutes
Closed Thread

Thread: any chance of a 360 port?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Spirestone

any chance of a 360 port?

hello everybody, this is my first thread started on this site and i apologize if this turns into a flame war but im curious if anything has been said about this coming to the xbox? its my preffered system and what i played ff11 on (moved from the pc and enjoyed it much more on the 360, that's just opinion not trying to be a fanboy at all, please don't take it as such)

i did a search but the only other topic i found related to this turned into a giant console war etc etc.

anyway, thank you to all who look and respond.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

it's being ported on 360, a simple google search would have told you that =/

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boye Fran
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by sruon View Post
    it's being ported on 360, a simple google search would have told you that =/
    Uhhhh?

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I think there's a thread about that in this forum try page 2 or 3?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Edit: Guess I was wrong, I haven't been keeping up with the news. Seems it was confirmed.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

lololol please direct me to the post in your sig kind sir

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Spirestone

wow thank you for the fast responses everyone! i have done google searches and the only thing ive come across is them saying they will "looking into other consoles" or some such. i know the only other console that has a chance of getting it is the 360, but i was wondering if i happened to miss something that was concrete.

if it was confirmed is there any way you could link? im sorry to be a pain i just cant find it, my google-fu is weak

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88125 is the thread that was pointed few posts up

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Spirestone

oh im sorry i searched for xbox in thread titles but only one thread came up from about a year ago, but thank you very much for the info it is appreciated.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

No mention of 360 on the official website. Wouldn't say "confirmed" until it shows up there.

Edit: Obviously it will come to 360 in time but why haven't they updated the official site if it's been confirmed?

Vacht

Japan's response to the 360 on opening day is a good indication to what your answer -should- be.

Xavier

Chances are good.