• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 334 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

2009-10 NHL Playoff Thread: DREAM BIG AND GO BLACKHAWKS MOTHERBITCHERS

Finally it begins! At least, for you jerks, Hawks/Preds doesn't start til Friday.

Tonight:

Sens @ Pens 7:00pm EST - Still feel bad for the Sens, they've been cooling off recently as is and Kovalev is gone for the playoffs, I don't see them really taking more than 1 from the Penguins

Flyers @ Devils 7:30pm EST - This has gotta be the only Eastern series that doesn't seem like an absolute fucking hosing on paper, I think it'll actually be enjoyable to watch.

Wings @ Coyotes 10:00pm EST - This is most definitely the series I'm looking most forward to seeing outside of my homers, guess we'll find out pretty damn quick how real the Coyotes are since they got stuck with the hottest team in the league.

Avs @ Sharks 10:30pm EST - I uhh, honestly this sounds like a shitty series to me, lol. The Sharks are obviously more talented but I think both teams are equally as capable of totally melting the fuck down in a first-round series.

Non-playoff related: Oilers get the #1 lotto pick for the 2010 draft, and it looks like Glendale has approved a lease proposal from White Sox/Bulls owner Jerry Reinsdorf, making it seem pretty likely that he's going to end up as the next owner of the Coyotes.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

also I promised g/f I was going to get a haircut and trim my beard a bit this week, but, well, yeahhhhh

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Just to be safe, post that Hudler bench pic too, lol

Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO PENS!
    LETS GO PENS!!
    LETS GO PENS!!!
    LETS GO PENS!!!!

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

I wish we could like just simulate-spam through the first round NHL10-style and just get straight to a Canucks/Wings semi

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

That never gets old, lol...alright, thread's made, now I need to crash the hell out so that I can get up in time for rat, then gotta see if I can get two TVs going in my room for Vs. and NHLN

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

Go Coyotes! Go Habs!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

WSH-MTL | NJD-PHI | BUF-BOS | PIT-OTT
    WSH(5) | PHI(6) | BUF(6) | PIT(4)
    WSH-PHI | BUF-PIT
    WSH(7) | PIT(5)
    WSH-PIT
    WSH(7)
    CHI(7)
    CHI(6)
    DET-CHI
    DET(6) | CHI(7)
    SJS-DET | CHI-VAN
    SJS(6) | CHI(4) | VAN(6) | DET(6)
    SJS-COL | CHI-NSH | VAN-LA | PHO-DET

my predictions, read 'em and weep

if/when the flyers get eliminated, im rooting for the Sabres & 'Nucks

good luck everyone. happy playoff hockey

WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Gonna be a huge fadoodle and be rooting for the Penguins if the Sabres get eliminated. I really can't stand Ovechkin anymore.

Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I do gotta give him some credit though, Ovie has been acting like less of a douchbag since being named captain, except for the hit on Campbell. I kinda hope we get them in the Finals, so that someone can lay Ovie the fuck out lol. Burish! Where you at? But yeah, ideally, I'd like to see Ovie and the Caps get knocked out early.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Gonna be a huge fagtoodle and be rooting for the Penguins if the Sabres get eliminated. I really can't stand Ovechkin anymore.

i pick the sabres and you go with the Pens?

lemme turn around.... get this knife out...

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Looking forward to the Red Wings vs. Coyotes the most, even over Pens vs. Sens. I guess it's the underdog card, but I can't help but want to see the Coyotes go pretty far in the playoffs, and it has nothing to do with them matching up against the Red Wings in the first round.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

1) fuck you izzy

2) i dare bitches to try to lay Ovie out, lol. he eats pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

3) the caps v habs scares the shit out of me. part of that is because i have decades of caps playoff disappointment destroying my soul. but also because we take a shitload of stupid penalties (i am looking at you, sasha), and our PK is decidedly not awesome while their PP is very good. and then there is the theodore angle. i can see him motivated to play well, and i can also see him wilting in montreal. fuck. this is why god invented whiskey.

4) don't sleep on the sens. i think that series is going to be more competitive than people think. but i do think the pens will get it done.

5) definitely pulling for chicago in the west, but i've always had a soft spot for VAN too.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Selamis View Post
    I do gotta give him some credit though, Ovie has been acting like less of a douchbag since being named captain, except for the hit on Campbell. I kinda hope we get them in the Finals, so that someone can lay Ovie the fuck out lol. Burish! Where you at? But yeah, ideally, I'd like to see Ovie and the Caps get knocked out early.
    I don't see AO ever accepting a fight, but if there's anyone who would try it it'd definitely be Burish lol

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutely Virtue View Post
    3) the caps v habs scares the shit out of me. part of that is because i have decades of caps playoff disappointment destroying my soul. but also because we take a shitload of stupid penalties (i am looking at you, sasha), and our PK is decidedly not awesome while their PP is very good. and then there is the theodore angle. i can see him motivated to play well, and i can also see him wilting in montreal. fuck. this is why god invented whiskey.
    I'd be scared too, there's only room for one Cinderalla, Detroit's too good to let it happen to them and Colorado isn't good enough to have it be them.

Old Merits
    BG Level

This year's playoffs have lost a little luster for me after having the thrill of seeing my team in them for the first time last year, but I'm still excited to watch some of these games. I'm curious to see if San Jose fails again, they were supposed to revamp the roster after last year but they didn't, I have a feeling that if they get another early exit this year, it will be a fire sale at the draft.

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Last year's playoffs were also the greatest playoffs I'd ever witnessed, so it'll be kinda difficult for this year to live up to them, but the possible matchups during the semis look really good

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Why does the idea that OV doesn't want to fight persist? He's got enough sense to try to avoid it (star players shouldn't be /trying/ to get into fights, obv), but he's legitimately fucking crazy. This video is lol because of the Bradley thing, but I definitely count this as him dropping the gloves and wanting to go, against Downie no less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Sq1Kwz-zc

SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

must be nice to talk all kinds of shit and have someone swoop in like your over-protective mom right before you get hit, lol