1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 18 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 41 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 18 minutes
Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Downloading the beta client now.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Your only isue is that you got a alpha/beta invite and they havent activated it fully on their end lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongolo View Post
    EXACTLY

mewanaplay 14!
    This happened to me and they will not fix it on their own or through email support. Dunno if you can call and bitch until they fix it, wasn't worth it to me to try.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Halion View Post
    This happened to me and they will not fix it on their own or through email support. Dunno if you can call and bitch until they fix it, wasn't worth it to me to try.
    Same shit happened to my bro.. useless cunts told him to login to the ffxiv beta forum for help.. yeah much use that is when the whole point is he cannot login to the forum.

Anyone get in touch with someone who can sort this?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

H2010.08.07.2001.patch

H2010.08.07.2001.patch went live this morning around 3am PST

I've had a load of trouble with the entire beta. I have yet to ever install and update the beta properly. All proper ports are forwarded correctly, Utorrent's ports are forwarded correctly. It refuses to download a rate faster than turtle's pace.

http://track01.ffxiv.com:54997/announce Failure: Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker.

I'm assuming this is the official tracker for the update which has apparently failed for me.

I'm currently trying to download the torrent file with Utorrent since the SE updater is just a load of shitfuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: currently 0/0 seeds for the patch released this morning.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

If they're blocking you from using other sources instead of just the official downloader, then just suck it up and download it through the official downloader. You have plenty of time before you'll be able to play anyways.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Quote Originally Posted by Rasengan View Post
    If they're blocking you from using other sources instead of just the official downloader, then just suck it up and download it through the official downloader. You have plenty of time before you'll be able to play anyways.
    plenty of time... right, one day.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

It only took me an hour to download the new patch with the official downloader.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    plenty of time... right, one day.
    Yeah, and I'm already done downloading it at a BLISTERING (/sarcasm) 30kb/s.

Funny thing is, I don't even have beta access yet, so it could all be for naught. Stop complaining. It's not a big file; just leave the official downloader running and you'll get it in time.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Haomarush

Quote Originally Posted by altwight View Post
    H2010.08.07.2001.patch went live this morning around 3am PST

I've had a load of trouble with the entire beta. I have yet to ever install and update the beta properly. All proper ports are forwarded correctly, Utorrent's ports are forwarded correctly. It refuses to download a rate faster than turtle's pace.

http://track01.ffxiv.com:54997/announce Failure: Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker.

I'm assuming this is the official tracker for the update which has apparently failed for me.

I'm currently trying to download the torrent file with Utorrent since the SE updater is just a load of shitfuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: currently 0/0 seeds for the patch released this morning.
    Fortunately a quick uninstall and fresh installation with ports in place all firewalls turned off (fucking AVG was running in background as well as windows firewall (god knows how that turned itself on)) yields success. I've finally gotten remote connections with the official downloader.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Useless bump for useless question

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56