Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I am confused as well... if you wanted specific information, you should be more clear about it. You cant expect people to tell you what their favorite color if you ask them to tell you something about themselves.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    These accounts were vulnerable because most of them were bought and thus the info was on EGS or in the hands of original owners etc.
    This part is wrong, just an fyi.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

lol, what information were you looking for?!
    He was hoping that instead of getting karma fucked for jacking accounts that it was some kind of mass problem. And if Dahui/Omfgii is who I think he is from EGS, he pissed off/ripped off more than enough people there to warrant some kind of payback. Really though, it could have been anyone who did it: the rogue ex-moderators who stole the EGS PM database (and yes they got all of the account info with that for just about every account traded on EGS ever), someone who played the notary form game right back at them, or something else altogether.

Hopefully he can forge up some new notary forms and get those poor exo accounts back, yo.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Tarubaby View Post
    He was hoping that instead of getting karma fucked for jacking accounts that it was some kind of mass problem. And if Dahui/Omfgii is who I think he is from EGS, he pissed off/ripped off more than enough people there to warrant some kind of payback. Really though, it could have been anyone who did it: the rogue ex-moderators who stole the EGS PM database (and yes they got all of the account info with that for just about every account traded on EGS ever), someone who played the notary form game right back at them, or something else altogether.

Hopefully he can forge up some new notary forms and get those poor exo accounts back, yo.
    You seem pretty mad Ando.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Robian View Post
    Where did 80% of the Exo accounts come from after the Salvage bans then? I'm sure that not all of them were "gifts".

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Where did 80% of the Exo accounts come from after the Salvage bans then? I'm sure that not all of them were "gifts".
    Give me specific accounts and I'll tell you. I know a lot of people like to believe Allen was bought which is completely false. Even Narse admitted this in another thread.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

You still have not answered the more pertinent question, what the hell is this thread acutally about? If you leave it up to our imaginations, I am sure I can come up with some interesting speculations.

Like flying spaghetti monsters came into your room last night, sexed you up, and stole you account info.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Robian View Post
    Then what is going on? No hate for people who buy as I was once myself banned and contemplated buying with what little cash I had, but ended up against it because I was afraid of it getting recalled etc and just restarted.

I mean, I just know this is a common thing for people who were dupe banned.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Then what is going on? No hate for people who buy as I was once myself banned and contemplated buying with what little cash I had, but ended up against it because I was afraid of it getting recalled etc and just restarted.

I mean, I just know this is a common thing for people who were dupe banned.
    I'm not sure exactly, but I can attest that the accounts that were compromised were all being played by the original owners.

Quote Originally Posted by Peppy Hare View Post
    You still have not answered the more pertinent question, what the hell is this thread acutally about? If you leave it up to our imaginations, I am sure I can come up with some interesting speculations.

Like flying spaghetti monsters came into your room last night, sexed you up, and stole you account info.
    Nobody has the guts to say what's really going on because it'll make them a target. Such a shame, thread had real potential.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I do have to say though that someone made my day.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    Nobody has the guts to say what's really going on because it'll make them a target. Such a shame, thread had real potential.
    Bullshit. They might as well if their accounts are compromised, sounds like a cop out to me for wanting to blame it on something else rather than the risks of possible RMT activity or something else to risk account safety.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So off and still ontopic somewhat. Was Dahui/Omfgii the one originally responsible for dropping Iulus' Ghorn? 'Cause I have a strange feeling he was the one who was acting like he was Iulus for a while.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Also this "secret" has been mentioned in previous threads. Most of the comments were directed at me, actually.

So what is left to reveal?! What is this horrible secret from beyond that will doom anyone's account who will dare utter it?!

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

So off and still ontopic somewhat. Was Dahui/Omfgii the one originally responsible for dropping Iulus' Ghorn? 'Cause I have a strange feeling he was the one who was acting like he was Iulus for a while.
    No, that was Skid.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So what is left to reveal?! What is this horrible secret from beyond that will doom anyone's account who will dare utter it?!
    http://www.lionking.org/~tlkpride/im...confession.jpg

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Believe it or not, most of the accounts in this ls weren't bought, most were given to current players from other members whom quit a while ago. As for mine, I'm the original owner, so yea.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

All I want is a list of names so I can feel bad for those who were good people and laugh at the rest. I really do hope that Rob wasn't one of them though :/.

Otherwise I'm not getting much out of this thread.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Believe it or not, most of the accounts in this ls weren't bought, most were given to current players from other members whom quit a while ago. As for mine, I'm the original owner, so yea.
    So more than one person has the info? Did you ever share your info? I know most people deny sharing their info but, figured I'd ask.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I can honestly tell you I haven't shared my information, and I had a security token. I however, can't speak on behalf of my linkshell mates, I just hope this stops. I'm not sure how though, I never use ffxiah, or bg or any website involving ffxi on the same pc I play my game on, I normally use my phone (which isn't the phone on the account) to troll forums and what not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast