Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Seeing our linkshell being accused of buying accounts is bullshit.
    ALL of our accounts that have been comprimised are the original owner.

Here's a list of original accounts who where comprimised:

Angrymogg/Thetom
    Brookeashleey
    Bambi
    Saosiin/Ending

- as well as several others (not keeping this strictly to Exodus members) are having their passwords change. Possible glitch or something, not strictly trying to relate all of whats going on.

whoever is gaining access to our accounts is calling SE without a POLID and giving them our personal information and resetting our passwords - It is clear that it seems like our linkshell is being targeted. Several of our names being public, so general information wouldn't be that hard to obtain. I'm sure there is a way that we will be able to track it back to whoever has been able to comprimise the accounts, and as far as accounts go with us forging notaries, certain individuals do not represent Exodus as a whole - and it's silly to accuse our entire LS of illegitimately obtaining access to other characters.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Honestly, it's just karma. Let's just hope this shit ends soon >_>

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

It is clear that it seems like our linkshell is being targeted. Several of our names being public, so general information wouldn't be that hard to obtain.
    lol

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by brookeashleey View Post
    and as far as accounts go with us forging notaries, certain individuals do not represent Exodus as a whole
    I'm not going to try to white-knight your ass about this, but all members of a linkshell typically reflect on the greater whole. Best not to shack up with criminals.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by brookeashleey View Post
    certain individuals do not represent Exodus as a whole - and it's silly to accuse our entire LS of illegitimately obtaining access to other characters.
    Yes they do, your leaders have the power to kick those individuals.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Dahui View Post
    you can lock this thread whoever. These are not the droids i was looking for.
    :3

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Quote Originally Posted by stewie View Post
    Yes they do, your leaders have the power to kick those individuals.
    No, they don't. Because they are endorsing it without being public about it, you fool.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I can personally say that our leaders did NOT endorse the hackings that have occured.

** and the Omfg is no longer in Exodus.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Nice pic, Brooke.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Niggas be angry.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

I am 1 of the sacks in Exodus, I do not endorse what has happened. There is quite a few members that have made it completely known, that hacking Sinus/Apathy members was a retarded idea from start. What was to gain except a problem that recoils to other LS individuals. The individual that brought about the situation no longer plays FFXI, so hacking accounts that had no contact or interest with the person involved is quite retarded. Most of the LS is quite clueless or only goes off hear say of what has happened to Sinus/Apathy members including myself.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I'm mad, and I liked to emphasize my overly large nose that you so kindly pointed out

EDIT::

HERE'S WHAT TEEKO HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I personally know Bambi, I don't know of many people that know their RL name, outside of maybe exodus (just as I know RL names of people in my LS).

Also I know that Bambi joined exo not that long ago, if someone wanted to hack/PW change members, I am not sure why they would pick on Bambi. In the grand scheme of things, is not that great of an account to hack/steal.

With that said, I miss you Bambi, we were only together for a short time ><:

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

FUCKING LOL

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Those tits...I don't know what to say...

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Could you spoiler that? ... This thread isn't marked NSFW.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Tarubaby View Post
    [...] 'Cause I have a strange feeling he was the one who was acting like he was Iulus for a while.
    Wait, what? Someone was acting like they were me? When and where was this?

nevermind, found it from google search... he was pretending he was me back in 2008 on EGS? the hell is this?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Peppy Hare View Post
    I personally know Bambi, I don't know of many people that know their RL name, outside of maybe exodus (just as I know RL names of people in my LS).

Also I know that Bambi joined exo not that long ago, if someone wanted to hack/PW change members, I am not sure why they would pick on Bambi. In the grand scheme of things, is not that great of an account to hack/steal.

With that said, I miss you Bambi, we were only together for a short time ><:
    Well, now that I know how you really feel about me.
    :<

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by iulus View Post
    Wait, what? Someone was acting like they were me? When and where was this?

nevermind, found it from google search... he was pretending he was me back in 2008 on EGS? the hell is this?
    One of the more infamous people to get banned over and over from EGS. He said he was you, yeah lol.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Tarubaby View Post
    He was hoping that instead of getting karma fucked for jacking accounts that it was some kind of mass problem. And if Dahui/Omfgii is who I think he is from EGS, he pissed off/ripped off more than enough people there to warrant some kind of payback. Really though, it could have been anyone who did it: the rogue ex-moderators who stole the EGS PM database (and yes they got all of the account info with that for just about every account traded on EGS ever), someone who played the notary form game right back at them, or something else altogether.

Hopefully he can forge up some new notary forms and get those poor exo accounts back, yo.

Would be cute if someone could pull it off on my account

Unfortunatly though, i would probably never know considering the only time i ever log on FFXI is to sell gil :s

As for iulus, thats not me pretending to be you on EGS, but if this shit keeps up, i wont be posting pretending to be you, i will be posting a picture of me dropping your gjallahorn (Again) and make it so you cant get your account back such as your buddy did to teeko.

Your boy skidmark has already given me half of your sacks info from the last time apathy bullshit started.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast