I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    ^

But once someone steals a certain amount of money online through "Wire Fraud" and other means, the FBI has to get involved.
    ^ this, plus the fact that he was scamming through paypal and western union along with the notary form makes it pretty hard for no action to be taken

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    He really, really, is. He's an almost more retarded Daak.
    bravo, a thread i hadn't even posted in

sadly though the FBI won't take any action, there has to be over $2000 stolen for them to consider online fraud and I doubt anyone WU'd him over $2000 in one sitting

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post

sadly though the FBI won't take any action, there has to be over $2000 stolen for them to consider online fraud and I doubt anyone WU'd him over $2000 in one sitting

FBI will actually investigate this shit, trust me, I know ;_;

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Oh man, this thread just got juicy.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

lmao you would

Shadow of the House of Weave
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by D44kpunk View Post

If they can somehow find it without needing the person to come forward, I wouldn't doubt he scammed some UAE/rich idiot out of $2000 for an account.

Quote Originally Posted by fishstix View Post
    lmao you would
    ya and i just did.

and luckily i was just a youngin' and just got a slap on the wrist.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    There's murders, rapists, and crime bosses to be caught
    you must be a gangster in real life, huh?

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Freazer View Post
    you must be a gangster in real life, huh?
    Not really, just an over privileged jew who posts on forums, what's it to you?

I knew you were a jew.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Lol, hey what's up Yabs.

insomnia, FFXI's best friend.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    Lol fufu you know I didn't mean you <3. More along the lines of Hank/Zach/Hennesy(think he ripped off evil before he left) and a few others~
    Bech dawg i love ya your like another brother too me. But i'd have to have been on some hard drugs to get my shit stolen by zach. I was warned long time ago and took it too heart lol.

Granted i personally have nothing against zach and like him when he's not being a douche but i'm not retarded.

From what i remember though during the zenmetsu on gilgamesh; I think joeyg got some money scammed and i think it was clemdale who also got there account stripped by zach and rolled it back to have it stripped again... Joeyg more than likely just didn't know any better. Clemdale obviously just horrible choice by trusting zach for help with a roll back.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Evildemon View Post
    Bech dawg i love ya your like another brother too me. But i'd have to have been on some hard drugs to get my shit stolen by zach. I was warned long time ago and took it too heart lol.

Granted i personally have nothing against zach and like him when he's not being a douche but i'm not retarded.

From what i remember though during the zenmetsu on gilgamesh; I think joeyg got some money scammed and i think it was clemdale who also got there account stripped by zach and rolled it back to have it stripped again... Joeyg more than likely just didn't know any better. Clemdale obviously just horrible choice by trusting zach for help with a roll back.
    <3. Yeah I couldn't remember if it was you, Joeyg, or Chex but now that I recall Hennesy was the one who tried to f you over wasn't it? Oh yeah I think Clemdale also got scammed again...after zach did it twice lol.
    I still don't get why he needs to scam though.. according to him "I make 18mil a week in my LS" lawl

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Chex never got scammed and henny only stole his mule off of me after he had more or less given it too me leaving me about 700k but its whatever.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by Evildemon View Post
    Chex never got scammed and henny only stole his mule off of me after he had more or less given it too me leaving me about 700k but its whatever.
    Sitting in a SMN burn pt with him right now lol

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Not really, just an over privileged jew who posts on forums, what's it to you?
    i knew you were a jewcake!

Quote Originally Posted by Eanae View Post
    Should have had a security token.
    Just read this, browsing the first page, only thing I've seen, etc etc. My account got hacked with all of the security shit I needed, except I only had AVG anti-virus wise (just formatted recently, didn't finish, my fault etc.) and I had a security token on both of my accounts. They are both gone.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by nakedsnake09 View Post
    Just read this, browsing the first page, only thing I've seen, etc etc. My account got hacked with all of the security shit I needed, except I only had AVG anti-virus wise (just formatted recently, didn't finish, my fault etc.) and I had a security token on both of my accounts. They are both gone.
    Well, because you bought the token, they will restore your account. It's in the contract.