Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Mortilox View Post
    Apparently paladin seals were broken for 4 hours this morning, some rets were reaching 200k dps lol.

http://i.imgur.com/VWT7V.jpg
    Gimpy pally imo, ones that were rotating all the seals they could and divine storm or whatever that aoe was, was pulling 400K+ dps in lfr!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    I noticed the hit rating earlier and fixed that. It was the new pants from last week that were not reforged. Thank

Everything that could be turned into crit already is (I think?). Haste to mastery gain on femaledwarf is minimal, and last time I tried to switch, it didn't turn out too well. I guess it can't hurt to try again, but I don't think it will make a big difference, and losing my fast CS make me sad.

The way I handled L&L is most definitively the biggest dps loss I had (delayed 3rd ES = huge loss). My last Ultrax was at 34k with the missing hit rating and bad rotation (not to mention I got hit by 3 lights, bloodlust was wasted, and we almost enraged).

On Deathwing, it's really hard to compare 5dps to 7dps run. The one time i did 5man, I was pulling 45k on the first 4 platforms. When we 7dps'd it, it was dropping far below.

I will...once I get my hand on the normal one! I keep losing to shitty rogues who pull 20k dmg (or less)...
    almost felt like 3 dps run, almost hit cataclysm had to ignore the little tentacle adds the 2nd time they spawned to avoid cataclysm haha

as for the haste thing, may mess with it myself, although your rotation almost turns into spamming arcane shots nonstop when you get your 4 set bonus proc (more so on DW, or during BL, and or with rapid fire because of the obscene focus regen) which could make sting fall off. I still can get focus regen so fast I get to 100 focus before I even get to fire the 2nd arcane shot at times ;/

They should of just gave us the ICG style tier buff of +15% damage to hunter+pet imo

Oh and the haste to mastery, don't forget that minimal gain, on DW, is pretty big considering the +damage buffs you get. The uhh 20%? from blue aspect and the +200% when one the dragons lasers DW's arm/tentacle thing for cataclysm. All those little additions really adds up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

trying to figure out how to get more dps on my ret pali with ilvl 391 im pushing a constant 40k on deathwing , it spikes to 47k and hovers between 41-43k depending on procs at any given time. ive read the rotation guides etc and i think im doing it pretty right, i switched to MS dps pali 3 weeks ago and my dps has gone up about 3k a week.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    almost felt like 3 dps run, almost hit cataclysm had to ignore the little tentacle adds the 2nd time they spawned to avoid cataclysm haha

as for the haste thing, may mess with it myself, although your rotation almost turns into spamming arcane shots nonstop when you get your 4 set bonus proc (more so on DW, or during BL, and or with rapid fire because of the obscene focus regen) which could make sting fall off. I still can get focus regen so fast I get to 100 focus before I even get to fire the 2nd arcane shot at times ;/

They should of just gave us the ICG style tier buff of +15% damage to hunter+pet imo

Oh and the haste to mastery, don't forget that minimal gain, on DW, is pretty big considering the +damage buffs you get. The uhh 20%? from blue aspect and the +200% when one the dragons lasers DW's arm/tentacle thing for cataclysm. All those little additions really adds up.
    Yeah, focus isn't really an issue now, DW does give you most haste than you need for most of the fight. Might be better to just switch everything to mastery (as long CS cooldown doesn't clip).

All I need now is to find a party that kill DW slowly and test my dps!

I also miss ICC buff, it made you feel all badass.

[edit]
    Just did it with a shitty pug. I was at 50k dps, but we kept wiping on 4th platform. I have no idea if it goes up or down in last phase, but it's not too bad I guess.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Yeah, focus isn't really an issue now, DW does give you most haste than you need for most of the fight. Might be better to just switch everything to mastery (as long CS cooldown doesn't clip).

All I need now is to find a party that kill DW slowly and test my dps!

I also miss ICC buff, it made you feel all badass.

[edit]
    Just did it with a shitty pug. I was at 50k dps, but we kept wiping on 4th platform. I have no idea if it goes up or down in last phase, but it's not too bad I guess.
    depends on what order you do them in.

dps spikes on the little adds, doesn't go up too much on tendril burn by 3rd/4th too much (especially if your switching for the tentacle adds)
    Your best bet for "peak" dps, is on the first one, it averages out later on considering the obscene amount of total damage you do on the fight
    and it will pretty much depend.. on the first set of blobs especially!