Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'll be going to the Baltimore show since I missed the NYC show this year, plus it's a couple weeks after my Bday so good timing.

Anyone ever been to the Baltimore Symphony? Or can tell me from their shows where they would have rather sat? I'm willing to pay the 150 for the seats if its worth it. Here is the seating chart http://www.bsomusic.org/main.taf?eru...1&PerfNo=10344 I'll only need 2-3 tickets.

Atma Weapon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zadora Madruk
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Thank you so much for this post, their performance is the same weekend as Otakon. Last I had checked they didn't have any more dates in the area. As for a good place to sit, I can't speak for the Baltimore Symphony but at the other venues I've been to (NJPAC, Kennedy Center, Mann Center) I can say that everywhere on the ground level was tremendous, the more centered you can get the better, personally.

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

So I actually want the cheap floor seats 10 rows back? I would think with the design of most halls you don't want to be anywhere near the stage.

Most Valuable Lurker
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cayden Fereles
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Baolin View Post
    Necro a little, but anyone planning on going to this tonight or tomorrow night in Atlanta? Dates for other NA locations have been posted as well, cities include Chicago, Houston, Vancouver, Baltimore, and St. Louis.
    I'll be at the saturday show in atlanta with a few friends. Really looking forward to it

The Dazzler
    BG Level

I'll be at both shows in Chicago in June if other people are heading there. Can't wait, that'll be a fun Sunday.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

Necro a little, but anyone planning on going to this tonight or tomorrow night in Atlanta? Dates for other NA locations have been posted as well, cities include Chicago, Houston, Vancouver, Baltimore, and St. Louis.
    I'm going to the one tomorrow at 8. I bought the $70 tickets

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

I'm going to the one tomorrow at 8. I bought the $70 tickets

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

I'll go to the houston one again, just need to know when it is.

Corwens a slot
    BG Level

Grabbed 2 tickets, Z108 and Z109.... I think these are the same seats I had last year.... pretty close anyway. I chose these seats instead of whatever they thought was "best seating"

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I'm going to the London concert at the Royal Albert hall in November. Going to meet up with some long time ls mates there since it's the closest EU will ever get to a Fanfest.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Went to the show last night, grabbed the cheap seats on the balcony. Overall great show - only problem with the balcony was that you couldn't see the choir because of the screen they used to show clips from the games. Other than that, only thing I didn't like was that they didn't play Aerith's Theme. Hope you guys that are going tonight in Atlanta enjoy it as much as I did.

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

Damnit to hell. the program is not at all what is listed on the website.

No ronfaure, no thanalan. Like six more songs I was looking forward to they aren't playing. This is boolshiat.

Atma Weapon
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zadora Madruk
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    So I actually want the cheap floor seats 10 rows back? I would think with the design of most halls you don't want to be anywhere near the stage.
    By floor level I mean anything not the balcony. Never personally been any closer than 20 rows from the stage, have all sounded great. When you're that far back coupled with the incline away from the stage it typically makes for a nice view of the full orchestra in a comfortable sitting position. See the spoiler for an example video, was about 6 seats from the back of the hall on the floor level. Excuse the shakiness and relatively poor audio quality.
    Spoiler: show

Failed Sex Ed
    BG Level

I am nine rows back and I think I could have sat further back.

Hate no theme of love or one winged angel. I guess I need to go to the Chicago one.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

They play OWA as an encore.

It's sooo veiny

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arch Dizzle
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

At the dallas show they let the audience decide between OWA and i cant remember what other song for the encore, OWA won with ease, Zanarkand theme gets me everytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

So slight bump but I just checked their website and they're coming to Toronto in March 2012, I'll probably get a ticket next week.

jponry
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Tythera View Post
    I'll be at both shows in Chicago in June if other people are heading there. Can't wait, that'll be a fun Sunday.
    See you there. ;3

The Righteous One
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

For those of you that know the Chicago area, is the Symphony Center in a nice part of town? I'm shopping for hotels and want to know if it's safe to get something a couple blocks away and walk.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDizzle View Post
    At the dallas show they let the audience decide between OWA and i cant remember what other song for the encore, OWA won with ease, Zanarkand theme gets me everytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Zanarkand theme makes me bawl my eyes out - so anyone spots someone crying like a loon in London... it's not me honest!

Think we're like right at the front for the London date - would have to find where I'd hidden the tickets to check.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast