BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nitsuki Syxx
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Can't really compare yourself to people who have spent 80% of their play time camping flags in domination.
    That's true lol, my k:d is decent at around 1.47, but i have a terrible w/l record cuz all i do is play merc tdm, which i kinda find fun in pulling the team to win cuz i always get paired up w/ asswipes.

Now i'm a little more hype for mw3 and i'm really hoping to start off w/ you people on xbox instead of me soloing so damn much. Lol

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Can't really compare yourself to people who have spent 80% of their play time camping flags in domination.
    Demo is easier to KDR boost in, Dom is just safer. TDM also sucks nuts.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

True, I'm a run and gun kind of guy and when I die it's normally people ganging up on me because they tired of me dominating, or some fucking garbage like spawn camping/spawn locks

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

i dunno i change my gameplay based on the map. i have have 3 or 4 classes that i change around from run and gun to ghostfag. sure i camp flags in dom, those defend challenges in elite right now are pretty baller.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Im a flag capper, I normally haul ass for flag B while everyone is butt fucking A/C, or if everyone is running for B, stay back for A/C... People are stupid, can barely hold down 1 flag yet try to cap all 3.. I hate dumbass teams like that. Or cannon fodder that get the rest of the team killed by giving opposing side high killstreaks

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

i rush B, grab and go hopefully with a buddy, then haul ass to a spot where i can get to A+B or C+B within a few seconds to put any cappers down. i only cap when it's advantageous or a gaurenteed win. If i know i only need 1 flag for the win for X amount of time i aint cappin shit. sit tight and shoot bullets