Page 4 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    Considering how much you play MW2 you cant complain about it
    Regardless of how much I play it doesn't change the fact it was a rushed game and the amount of bugs and glitches in it could have been heavily avoided if they hadn't rushed the games production.

Ridill
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    I feel like Black Ops is a rush job to keep the franchise going and because of that it's going to suck major cock. The multiplayer will be as bad as MW2 (provided there is a multiplayer).
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/misc....posted&t=70262

lol...

200+ posts about a game with bad multiplayer.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I feel like Black Ops is a rush job to keep the franchise going and because of that it's going to suck major cock. The multiplayer will be as bad as MW2 (provided there is a multiplayer).
    Activision.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

And? Anyone who plays MW2 on a consistent basis will agree there's so many problems with it's multiplayer. Be it, matchmaking separating your party into different lobbies, or on to the other team. It's hacked lobbies, and infections. Or not having dedicated servers and its "finding the best host" then giving someone with terrible internet host so only they have 4 bars and the rest of the lobby has 2. Oh and let's not forget people using lag switches because of again, not having dedicated servers.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Nours Sruon
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

And? Anyone who plays MW2 on a consistent basis will agree there's so many problems with it's multiplayer. Be it, matchmaking separating your party into different lobbies, or on to the other team. It's hacked lobbies, and infections. Or not having dedicated servers and its "finding the best host" then giving someone with terrible internet host so only they have 4 bars and the rest of the lobby has 2. Oh and let's not forget people using lag switches because of again, not having dedicated servers.
    Amen.

Respawn need to man up and make a real MW MP.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

I'll end up buying Black Ops regardless just because it's a new call of duty game that has a single player I need to beat just to say I've beaten them all.

But I don't see much coming out of it's multiplayer. (if there even is one)

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Call of Duty: We're sorry for MW2, thanks for the $60 though.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

MW2 does piss me off all the time, the amount of lag sucks. They need to fix that, the way its set up now just does not work. I have fun playing it, but it be much more fun if a just *ok* player such as myself could kill a bad player because I hit him 1st, not because he saw me first because he is a host.

This is the main thing, The guns are decent(some overpowered) and air KS's are fine as is the system to most games. The main thing that is a turn off was that the host gains so much, or that a large number of people found ways to cheat/rank up.

If they fixed a few things(major few things >.> ) MW2 or black ops would rock as a MP game.

just as an fyi... the host thing seems to be much more prevalent in the Xbox one. When I play on the ps3 I get max bars 90% of the time. On the xbox I get 3-4 bars 90% of the time. No clue why, maybe the match making sucks more on the xbox? cant say.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

The one thing above all else that I hated in MW2, the Wanted bullet that curves around teh corner to fuck you up

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Oh ya noon tubes. Make the shit a 100000+ unlock....

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

GT does a breakdown of what the fuck is going on in the trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gt...-call-of/65166

They did the same thing for the MW2 trailer.

I think this game is gonna be more about small NAVY SEAL mission types, instead of the lone gun all out war type,

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dedicated servers? I'm sold for pc now

http://kotaku.com/5539321/call-of-du...icated-servers

PC gamers who felt burned by the decision to drop dedicated server support for Modern Warfare 2 may have a friend in that other Call of Duty developer Treyarch. The developer all but confirms dedicated server multiplayer in Black Ops.

Treyarch studio head Mark Lamia tells CVG that dedicated servers are "excellent" and that the Call of Duty: Black Ops team is "excited about what we're doing right now."

If that doesn't quite sound like solid, undeniable confirmation to you, maybe this will make you feel a tad better. Lamia says that Treyarch is working to "reconcile" the needs of those who want to play on dedicated servers and those who want a more console-like multiplayer experience.

"We're working very hard to marry those two things, so people can run dedicated servers and also participate in the communal experience the console players get to have, given they're all on first-party servers," he says.

So... yay?
    http://kotaku.com/5535796/call-of-du...4+player-co+op

A few more details on Treyarch's Call of Duty: Black Ops popped up today, answering a few of the more pointed questions arising from the game's debut trailer.

Intrigued by the presence of an SR-71 Blackbird reconnaissance aircraft in the clip? According to this report there'll be another "C-130" sequence in Black Ops, with a level tasking the player with manning a camera in the recon bird while issuing orders to troops on the ground.

Wondering about the kind of guns that will be in the game? There aren't just guns, there are also crossbows. And yes, all that snow you can see means that you won't just be fighting in the jungles of Cuba and Vietnam; you'll also be blowing stuff up in Mother Russia as well.

The game will also feature 2-4 player co-op, with the game's main story focusing on two characters over "multiple covert international conflicts"

ExcaliMod
    Paper Towels? Who needs paper towels, Under the sink they go!

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

"The official COD: Black Ops reveal trailer will air during the NBA Eastern Conference Finals on ESPN May 18th"

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Crossbow =o

Relic Shield
    BG Level

looks hottttttt

crossbow is gonna be the shit

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

crossbow will be a niche gun, kinda like M203 but with a timer on the explosive.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Meh I'll buy it....used.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    Meh I'll buy it....used.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INBHYQDQCcM

Ops trailer was pretty cliche feeling I have to say, just like every action movie these days. >.>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 291 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast