+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Well, for the counter thing, it says in the game that it is not something that is reliable and only an emergency opt out which sometimes works.
    That being said, the game really does need some kind of reliable counter because yeah, sometimes you can see your killer coming 5 seconds ahead, but due to your placing and people being able to seemingly leap 10feet forward to kill you basically guarantees you'll die.

and that red icon is indeed pretty useless. my killer will have the icon, or wont have it but I've seen him run/jump off a roof, so I'll start to run away from him, but he'll jump forward and kill me and still get the discreet bonus.

and my PSN name is in my sig if you want to add me AOE. I'm often up for playing. or I can just add you next time I get on my ps3.
    no mic tho atm.
    smoke bombs, counter, run away, easy. if your paying attention to your surroundings its usually easy to see people coming after you, unless they are just downright awesome at stealth

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Dylon View Post
    so, are the items needed for the shop quests, really rare? i think ive opened like 60% of the chests and i still cant find some of the items i need
    Look at assassination contracts that you send your subordinates on. Also, anytime you're ambushed by thieves, loot their items for some of the rare stuff. All I know as of now.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Is there anyway to provoke a thief attack? Or make them occur more frequently?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aeowin View Post
    Is there anyway to provoke a thief attack? Or make them occur more frequently?
    yea this would be awesome to know, they have only attacked me once and hasn't happened again and im on scenario 6

Ridill
    BG Level

so, I'll probably find out the answer before someone posts, but just beat the game got the credits, but I had a shit load of stuff I needed to do. feathers, flags, last romulus area. I can get back in there right?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    so, I'll probably find out the answer before someone posts, but just beat the game got the credits, but I had a shit load of stuff I needed to do. feathers, flags, last romulus area. I can get back in there right?
    i would say yes since you could in 2. just load your file

Ridill
    BG Level

aye. It just send you right back in after the credits.

Ridill
    BG Level

So, I can't exit the Animus anymore and I never got the rest of the artifacts in 2012, just the 1 for the trophy. That shouldn't inhibit me getting all the trophies should it?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

nope

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Yeah, I've finished the game and have 90%~ of rome restored, been attacked by thieves maybe 4 times.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

One of the last-tier of missions for the Thieves' Guild involves following an NPC to take out a target. Uh, maybe spoliers... but suffice to say, don't bail out of the area as soon as you finish off the objective for that mission; instead stick around, and kill as many thief-type enemies as you want. They -all- carry pretty good stuff (albeit random). I kinda wish I had known this sooner, saved me alot of running around prior to finishing the game.

*Just occurred to me now, but the mission with the slave traders (docked ship) is repeatable...so possibly you could just repeat that until you get what you want. I don't know for certain however.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i will keep that in mind

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Aw, I wanna see the next part!

At this pace the next game should be out in November 2011 though, since Assassin's Creed II was released in November last year xD

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Just need one more indian diamond..... fffffffffff

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

I can't beat my game. The fight at the Colosseum when you have the apple of Eden always freezes on me. I've tried 9 times now, same shit happens about 2 mins into the fight, enemies control to move, music continues to play, Ezio continues to breath but I can't get the PS menu, enemies stop attacking, I can't move Ezio at all. It's fucking weird.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

so i was playing earlier and finished sequence 6 and i dont get the trophy for it, im fuckin pissed because i dont want to start over just for that shit ; ;

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

If you're having issues with lockups and shit; try deleting the GAME Data (not SAVE). Then reinstall.

For the trophy shit (not that this fluff frankly matters), try the Trophy Collection menu in the XMB.

Roll tide y'all
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Finally got my last Indian diamond. Happy day.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

so i got the shrunken head in the shrine but i never got another one the entire game, and i haven't run into any thiefs either, WTF!!

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

Just picked this up and started playing. Haven't gotten too far into the single player story mode but I am really enjoying multiplayer. It is very difficult but really intense and fun. I love those moments where you see one person jump on another then a third joins in to kill the first assassin then you jump in and kill the third person if they were your target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast