+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Hasbro's 'Power Rangers'     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Weren't Bulk and Skull the show's producers or something? They were on in just about every episode for the first ten years.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

so fucking true stig so fucking true lol. still diggin the new gokaiger series. giant pirate ship megazord is fucking sweet. it's like the producers went ok how can we make a badass pirate zord. and just just went make it a high tech pirate ship that can travel through outer space and transform. genius. although tbh i think someone was watching too much captain harlock when coming up with the gokaigers megazord

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So crazy bump I know, but Bandai is getting creative input into newest Sentai season: http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/power...american-input

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Set 16 years after Time Force, not based on Sentai material.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post

Set 16 years after Time Force, not based on Sentai material.
    LOL So this is a Tabletop RPG, Cast of individuals will be playing the game on twitch for weekly "episodes"

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

New Logo, Hasbro Partnership
    PAWTUCKET, R.I. & LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS), a global play and entertainment company, and Saban Brands announced that Hasbro has been named the global master toy licensee for Saban’s Power Rangers. Under the terms of the agreement and in collaboration with Saban Brands, Hasbro will design, produce and bring to market a wide variety of toys, games and role play items inspired by the franchise and its entertainment properties. Hasbro will hold the worldwide rights, excluding Japan and certain other Asian markets, effective as of April 1, 2019.

“We are honored to create a world of play experiences for such an iconic action brand,” said Brian Goldner, Chairman and CEO of Hasbro. “Saban’s Power Rangers are universally recognized and their hallmark attributes of teamwork and inclusivity perfectly align with our core values at Hasbro.”

“Hasbro leads the way in brand storytelling and creating engaging experiences across its exceptional portfolio of blockbuster and partner brands,” said Haim Saban, founder of Saban Brands and creator of Power Rangers. “Quality, innovation and a focus on designing dynamic products for fans of all ages makes Hasbro a great partner for Power Rangers.”

Created by Haim Saban and launched in 1993, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers quickly became a pop culture phenomenon. Today, Power Rangers is one of the longest running kids’ live-action series in television history with nearly 900 episodes produced to date. The TV series, currently in its 25th season with Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel, and feature films, including 2017’s movie with Lionsgate, follows the adventures of a group of ordinary teens who morph into superheroes and save the world from evil. Saban’s Power Rangers currently airs in 150 markets around the world and is translated into numerous languages.

The first set of products from Hasbro will be available in spring 2019. Both Hasbro and Saban Brands are dedicated to continue growing this iconic brand. In recognition of this investment, during a period of time after Hasbro becomes the master toy licensee, the arrangement between the parties provides Saban Brands and Hasbro with the opportunity to initiate Hasbro’s purchase of the Power Rangers property.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Next Series - Beast Morphers - Early 2019
    Los Angeles, CA – February 17, 2018 – Saban Brands today announced Power Rangers’ 26th season, set to air on Nickelodeon in early 2019, will be “Power Rangers Beast Morphers.” Additionally, the Beast Morphers logo was revealed to fans for the first time.

“At Saban Brands, we strive to deliver family entertainment that is engaging and forward-thinking while maintaining the core values, such as inclusivity and teamwork, that are important to parents,” said Janet Hsu, Chief Executive Officer of Saban Brands. “With ‘Beast Morphers’ we introduce fan-favorite animal themes with a new, intriguing special ops storyline that keeps the Power Rangers series fresh for viewers of all ages, especially the new generation of viewers.”

Set in the future, a secret agency combines a newly discovered substance called “Morph-X” with animal DNA to create the Power Rangers Beast Morphers team. The Rangers must fight off an evil sentient computer virus bent on taking over the source of all Ranger power, the Morphin Grid itself. Featuring never-before-seen leather suits and an all-new beast-themed arsenal (including dynamic new Zords), fans should get ready for a season full of secret ops and morphinominal fun.

Currently, Power Rangers is celebrating 25 continuous years on the air, making it one of the longest running kids’ live-action series in television history with nearly 900 episodes aired to date. Created by Haim Saban and launched in 1993 with Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the franchise celebrates its milestone anniversary year with the 25th season, “Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel” currently airing on Saturdays at 12 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon in the U.S.

Saban Brands recently announced it will continue its longtime partnership with Nickelodeon to serve as the official broadcaster for Saban’s Power Rangers television series in the U.S. through 2021.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    The power rangers movie gave me my first hardon.

That chick in the bikini was like DAYUM.
    Fun facts about that character, Dulcea.

Catherine Sutherland auditioned for the role, and was turned down. But they liked her so much that they brought her back for the TV show as Kat.

The orignial actress, Gabrielle Fitzpatrick, was diagnosed with cancer and needed immediate surgury and treatment, and was replaced with Mariska Hargitay, of Law & Order SVU. Once filming was nearly complete, the crew thought she didn't fit the role, and they did full reshoots with Fitzpatrick once she was fully recovered.

Pics of Hargitay as Dulcea...

Still DAYUM

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Hasbro to Acquire Saban Entertainment Properties for $522M
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...d7&utm_medium=

Besides Power Rangers, this also includes Beetleborgs, Digimon, Masked Rider, Cubix, & VR Troopers.

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

I wonder what this means for the current comic story.. Shattered Grid just started, so they better not be planning to cancel it.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

True Story. I spent 400~ ish dollars a year or two ago to buy the legacy Green Ranger Dragon Dagger along with the legacy Red Ranger Power Sword to put up in my man cave lol.

Ridill
    BG Level

So Saban bought PR just to sell it again a few years later? We're they really banking on the last movie to bring in massive amounts of money?

And i got the Dragon dagger too. Was going to get it sigbed at last years C2E2, was waiting in line when we were informed he wasn't going to show up for another few hours.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Omg bring back beetleborgs and vr troopers plz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    So Saban bought PR just to sell it again a few years later? We're they really banking on the last movie to bring in massive amounts of money?

And i got the Dragon dagger too. Was going to get it sigbed at last years C2E2, was waiting in line when we were informed he wasn't going to show up for another few hours.
    I think you have it wrong (Or I do)

Toys were always Bandai, now they are Hasbro

Saban sold back then to disney the show

So now

Show is Saban
    Toys is Hasbro

Ridill
    BG Level

Oh, yeah, I did.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Rumor: Hasbro to Cut Ties with Toei
    https://screenrant.com/power-rangers...d-partnership/ | https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2020/...power-rangers/

New TV Series in Development with Jonathan Entwistle (Untitled Power Rangers Film/The End of the F***ing World)
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...ator-exclusive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4