+ Reply to Thread
    RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

WTS: FFXI PS2 PoL+FFXI/Zilart+CoP+ToAU+WOTG Discs...

As the title states, I have the all the FFXI game installation discs/cases, plus every expansion as well. I bought these discs on EBAY some time ago to install on my PS3, but it looks and runs like ass [PS2] versus PC, so I'm just trying to recoup my monies. I am unsure if all of the reg codes are used or not, but I do know that the ToAU one isn't because the case came sealed. I am asking for $35 plus actual shipping cost for the whole lot, which is close to what I paid for them. Thanks for your time. -Kris

Quote Originally Posted by turbotortuga View Post
    As the title states, I have the all the FFXI game installation discs/cases, plus every expansion as well. I bought these discs on EBAY some time ago to install on my PS3, but it looks and runs like ass [PS2] versus PC, so I'm just trying to recoup my monies. I am unsure if all of the reg codes are used or not, but I do know that the ToAU one isn't because the case came sealed. I am asking for $35 plus actual shipping cost for the whole lot, which is close to what I paid for them. Thanks for your time. -Kris
    Would you be willing to sell JUST the reg code for TAU? That's exactly what I need. :/