Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Official E3 Rumors/Discussion/Chat Thread

E3 is around the corner and this new E3 2010 lineup for soon to be announced games/hardware was leaked on the net:

RUMOR
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...18796ea343.jpg

Who else is pumped?!

I'll update this thread as more sauce gets leaked.

Edit: Possibility of most of the stuff on this list being fake. So take it as you will.

Edit 2:
    Premium PSN plans for E3 reveal, to cost “less than £50 per year”
    http://assets.vg247.com/current//2010/05/psnlogo2.jpg

VG247 has learnt that Sony is to reveal plans for PSN’s premium services at E3.According to a highly-placed source, Sony will announce a large-scale monetizing scheme for PSN at the LA show, but we’re assured nothing planned will impact the service’s current free aspects.A string of features will be revealed, apparently costing “less than £50 per year”.Sony will confirm plans to give all subscribers one free PSN game per month, from a choice of “two to four” every month.“If you work it out, PSN games cost an average of £6-9 each, so over a year you’re basically going to be breaking even,” said our source.A streaming music application similar to Spotify will be announced in Sony’s press conference on June 15. It’s thought that this can run in the background while playing games.Rumours that cross-game voice chat is being saved as a paid feature are apparently not true, we were told.“I can tell you now, 100 percent, that that’s not the case,” our man continued.“There’s nothing in the premium package which will gimp regular PSN users.”The PSN premium services announcement is thought to be a major part of Sony’s E3 conference, which will also heavily feature Move.It’s thought that a PSP2 announcement, for this reason, is unlikely, and will be saved for either gamescom or TGS later this year. Get more detail on that here.
    http://www.vg247.com/2010/05/17/prem...n-50-per-year/

Edit 3:
    [[removed]]
    Sony's E3 website: www.sceainvites.com
    Edit 4:

Rumors
    VG247.com has reported that Sony's upcoming PSP2 will feature a touch-screen and two cameras.

As part of their E3 2010 reveal, the following details have currently surfaced on the PlayStation Portable 2, to quote:

• Multiple British sources have confirmed that PSP2 NDAs have been in place at publishers and developers for many months.
    • PSP2 has two cameras, one forward and one backward facing.
    • It has a touch-screen, but apparently it has retained the trademark physical PlayStation buttons.
    • UK sources were previously working towards a “2010″ release. This is now “2011″.
    • One source would be “amazed” if there was any kind of physical media involved. We’ve been told it “could” be 3G-enabled, as opposed to the WiFi-only PSP go. This bit was sketchy.
    • Multiple PSP2 games are being made in Britain right now. Some have even already been canned.
    • There have been “finished units” in the UK, but we haven’t spoken to anyone that’s seen a final case.
    • When asked directly about reveal timing, one source said, “If the games were aiming for end 2010, beginning 2011, and now it’s a 2011 release, I’d say a gamescom or TGS announce for launch early next year”.
    • One source told us the machine is based on a four-core Cell CPU. PS3 runs on an eight-core version.

http://www.ps3news.com/PlayStation-P...d-two-cameras/
    http://www.vg247.com

On the most recent CheapAssGamer podcast, CheapyD stated that he knew that Sony would be unveiling a revamped XMB (XrossMediaBar, aka, PS3's Dashboard) at E3.

Scarce (as in, nonexistant) are any details about new features that could come along with a revamped dashboard. We've reached out to Sony for comment, and we'll let you know when we get a response. Without an official announcement and only one (albeit reliable) source, we're treating this as rumor for now.

http://www.neverknowtech.com/home/20...how-at-e3.html
    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/podcast.php

wireless goodness uncovered a new FCC filing by Mitsumi which shows a possible Nintendo DS testing platform.

Quote:
    As you can see, the board above has all of the components of a Nintendo DS, including two screens, controller, and camera. However, these components are installed on a spacious mother board, presumably to facilitate testing.
    Whether this is a testing station for the existing NDS hardware or if it's for the new 3DS is anyone's guess. Either way, this doesn't really give us any new information on either platform.

Nintendo is expected to unveil the 3DS at E3 in June.

http://www.neverknowtech.com/home/20...g-station.html
    http://www.wirelessgoodness.com/2010...vealed-by-fcc/
    https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...7EW4DWMW028%27
    Thanks 6Souls

Joystiq - Rumor: Sony to reveal 'PSN+' subscription service at E3 2010

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.c.../gamps3580.jpg

According to Joystiq's sources, Sony is set to reveal a premium tier of the PlayStation Network service, labeled PSN+, during its 2010 E3 media briefing. Unlike Microsoft's Xbox Live Gold service, PSN+ will focus on giving paid subscribers additional bonuses without limiting online multiplayer between paying and nonpaying users.

Many of the features included in the premium service mimic those featured in a supposed survey released late last year. Sources tell us that subscribers will have access to a rotating list of PSP Minis and PSone Classics, exclusive in-game DLC, discounts to the PlayStation Store and "first hour" demo access to full retail titles. Following the first hour of gameplay, players will have the ability to purchase the full title; however, demo access will only be available once the entire title has been downloaded.

As PSN+ subscribers, gamers will also receive protection for their consoles with the recently announced PlayStation Protection Plan, as well as exclusive access to the long-awaited cross-game voice chat. Additional features are said to be in the works following the launch of PSN+, including the previously rumored cloud-based saving system.

Joystiq has been informed that PSN+ subscribers will also have the ability to enable an auto-patching feature, which will detect, download and install updates for recently played PS3 titles on the system.

Pricing and a release for the PSN+ service is unknown, though one source speculates PSN+ may cost $9.99 per month. When contacted, a Sony representative said the company does not "comment on rumors or speculation."
    Ico, Shadow of the Colossus HD Collection Rumored for Q1, 2011
    Team Ico's beloved PS2 games supposedly being remastered in HD and bundled on a Blu-ray disc.

http://www.1up.com/media?id=3813448&type=lg

Anyone who's ever played Ico or Shadow of the Colossus is usually left with high praise, but unfortunately for those who never played them, they can be pretty tough to come by these days (particularly Ico). Hopefully that'll soon change, if a new rumor is to be believed: Team Ico is reportedly planning on bundling both games together on a Blu-ray disc, remastered in HD, for release on the PlayStation 3 in the first quarter of 2011.
    This rumor first popped up (albeit submerged in inexplicable and very, very NSFW language) on VG247, although no specific source was mentioned in their report. Additionally, The Six Axis later reported that they were told by their own anonymous source the planned collection is real, and Sony will release it in the first quarter of 2011.

Clearly none of this is confirmed, but if these reports are accurate, it may tell us a little bit about Team Ico's latest project, The Last Guardian. After all, it would make sense to release any "Team Ico Collection" right around the launch of their new game, and more than likely even a few weeks or months before it (much like Sony did with the God of War Collection before the release of God of War 3). As such, this might suggest The Last Guardian is similarly planned for a first-quarter release next year.

But, once again, nothing's confirmed. We'll see if Sony has any big announcement to make at E3 in just a few weeks.
    Project Natal to cost $149 by itself, $299 with 360 Arcade, according to latest rumors
    By Vladislav Savov posted May 26th 2010 at 6:25PM

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget....ebrtb34512.jpg

Here we go with those trusted sources again. Edge has it on good authority that Microsoft's midlife rejuvenator for the Xbox 360, Project Natal, will cost a cool 149 bucks when purchased as a standalone accessory, or $100 when bundled together with the $199 Xbox 360 Arcade console. That's a mighty steep hill for early adopters to climb, but Microsoft did warn us that Natal will not be an impulse buy. An October 26 date is also proffered for the official launch, but that might shift, leaving us with the same window of expectation as before. Interestingly, the Natal name is expected to definitely change for the final retail product, which we should be learning a lot more about at E3 in a couple of weeks.
    Ape Escape PS3 A Lock For E3 2010, The Sequel To Piposaru 2001

[[removed]]

There’s been some movement on the Ape Escape PS3 Twitter page over the last few days. The feed has been promoting an unusual fan-page, which is being slowly updated with information regarding previous Ape Escape releases. You can check out the Geocities-esque mid-nineties fan-page through here.

As the page updates with information on the likes of Ape Escape and Ape Escape 2 though, one important Tweet from the Ape Club rings clear – the site will be finished in June 2010, the same month that – of course – E3 happens. Seeing as they’re going through the back-catalogue, it makes sense that the final update will include details of Ape Escape PS3 – presumably around the time of Sony’s press conference.

Interestingly, the Ape Club page for Piposaru 2001 notes that: “In late 2006, Japan Studio stated that the concept of the upcoming Ape Escape (PS3) game was that it would be a sequel to Piposaru 2001.”

Piposaru 2001 never released in Europe or America.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Holy shit psp2 is real.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Earthbound: Re-entry??? Is this new? Or have I not heard of this somehow?
    Edit: Oh is this some fake some random person posted or is this from a legit site?

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

No, its new. A lot of this stuff was the shit you were supposed to be surprised about during the pressers. Sorry.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I am super excited. Signed up early and got my hotel lined up early so I can walk to the convention center.

I am personally looking forward to Dead Space 2 the most of anything that I can think of. Also anything from valve regarding Portal 2.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

grand turismo 5

The Real Cookiemonster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Dark Depravity
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

New Syndicate o.O finally :D
    I want to play the old one again, but I can't remember how I got through the mission with the air bombing, and I remember hating that so bad....

edit: if fake, *sadface* ;;

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Wasn't there more to this list which made it look exceptionally fake? I sure hope so, because Microsofts line up is absolutely pathetic.

Un-Rad Conrad
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

New Legend of Zelda

Assuming it is real, of course.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

We've known about the new Zelda for a very long time, they even released official teaser artwork ages ago.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/1om5y0.jpg

Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Wasn't there more to this list which made it look exceptionally fake? I sure hope so, because Microsofts line up is absolutely pathetic.
    Yeah it's fake. There has been like 4-5 different lists with different shit on it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    New Legend of Zelda

Assuming it is real, of course.
    Yeah I can't wait for info on the new Zelda, recently bought all the old Zelda games on my GF's VC. Just beat LTTP and playing OoT. MM is next if I don't get burned out lol.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

I sure hope EA Spore-ts is real though, that just sounds fucking magnificent.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    I sure hope Luigi's Pie Factory is real though, that just sounds fucking magnificent.
    ^

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Shojin View Post
    Yeah it's fake. There has been like 4-5 different lists with different shit on it.
    I would call fake as well, as there's no way a Sly Cooper follow-up is being announced at E3. Also, lol @ flower revenge.

Master of blackface Range Rover beer bottle throwing.
    BG Level

flower revenge lol, some of the shit on that list is as bad as this one

http://i43.tinypic.com/2sbvrpw.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

lol battletoads

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    Earthbound: Re-entry??? Is this new? Or have I not heard of this somehow?
    Edit: Oh is this some fake some random person posted or is this from a legit site?
    Here I was hoping this was true but it couldn't have been ._.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Sureis fake stuff in here but we'll see

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Suikoden 6 or ->

As if they'd announce Suikoden at E3.

meh