+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon (MC: 42, RT: 36%)

don't really care but lol about the whole studio said, she said thing. last I recall she was contracted for 3 yrs. then to "choose" not to return? yea right.....

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/usmovie...transformers-3

Megan Fox has been axed from "Transformers 3," Access Hollywood has confirmed.

A source at Paramount, the studio behind the film, told Access that Megan, who played star Shia LaBeouf's love interest in the franchise, would not return for the third movie.

The source said that in order to take Shia's character - Samuel James Witwicky -- in a new direction, it was better if Sam wasn't tied down to a love interest.

On Wednesday night, however, reps for the actress told People that it was Megan's decision to leave the movie.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: See Megan Fox & More Stars In Their Underwear

"Megan Fox will not be starring in 'Transformers 3,'" the reps told the mag. "It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best."

A rep for Megan was not immediately available for comment when contacted by Access Hollywood on Wednesday.

Nikki Finke, who first reported the news for Deadline that Megan was out, claimed that decision was "ultimately" director Michael Bay's.

Bay's rep was also not immediatley available for comment when contacted by Access.

The news of Megan's departure from the "Transformers 3" cast comes just months after a dispute emerged between Megan, unnamed "Transformers" crewmembers and even the director.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Katy! Zoe! Megan! Oh My! Maxim's 2010 Hot 100: The Top 20

Megan compared her director to "Hitler" and "Napoleon" during an interview with Britain's Wonderland Magazine's September/October 2009 issue.

"He's like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation," Megan said at the time.

"He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is," she continued. "So he's a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he's not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he's so awkward, so hopelessly awkward."

Shortly thereafter, members of the "Transformers" crew posted an open letter on the director's site, condemning the actress for her behavior on set, calling Megan, "the grump of the set," as well as "thankless, classless, graceless" and "unfriendly."

The letter was quickly removed and Michael eventually addressed all the comments a short while later.

"I don't condone the crew letter to Megan. And I don't condone Megan's outlandish quotes," Bay wrote in a blog post on his official Web site. "But her crazy quips are part of her crazy charm. The fact of the matter I still love working with her, and I know we still get along. I even expect more crazy quotes from her on Transformers 3."

"Transformers 3" has reportedly already begun filming.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Oh so this movie is actually going to be good then...

Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    Nope.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Everything I've read about it implies they didn't change anything people hated about the second one so...Still going to suck.

Art Connesseur of Blue Gartr
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Odess E'iron
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The second movie was so bad, that I don't care at all about the franchise at all anymore. Also Michael Bay has this stupid "disinformation campaign" or something where he and the studio reportedly spread wrong info so people don't get spoilers. It's absolutely retarded.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Odesseiron View Post
    Also Michael Bay has this stupid "disinformation campaign" or something where he and the studio reportedly spread wrong info so people don't get spoilers. It's absolutely retarded.
    It's not just them. A lot of studios are doing this now. Same for TV shows. They spread a lot of false rumors and create false leaks to keep real spoilers to a minimum.

Sleep Deprived Galka BLM
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    It's not just them. A lot of studios are doing this now. Same for TV shows. They spread a lot of false rumors and create false leaks to keep real spoilers to a minimum.
    Games Workshop does that with their games. It results in a ton of completely absurd rumors floating around that people just gobble up.

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

Don't get how they're going to suddenly explain her disappearance from Sam's life given the ending of the last movie.

But whatever.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

She got pregnant and died during childbirth along with the baby.

Duh.

Also, I didn't hate the 2nd movie.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Haiko View Post
    They got rid of the tits aka the main GOOD part about the movies. Why would you assume that?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I just like the transforming in bayformers. Liking a bay movie for the story is stupid(pearl harbor,Armageddon etc)

Micheal Bay mentioned in some interview or something that he didn't like 3D and thought it was a gimmick. Because he likes to blow shit up why doesn't he want to see them in 3D?

Been Here Longer Than you
    BG Level

Hopefully in this one, most of the robots will actually look like they did in the cartoon o.O

Also, maybe they will have the true intro music for once (gives up all hope)....

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Everything I've read about it implies they didn't change anything people hated about the second one so...Still going to suck.
    To be fair, the second one was literally mostly written by Bay himself due to the writer's strike, which is why is sucked so hard. The second movie had a lot of great, big, awesome scenes and sequences, but the story and flow holding them all together sucked something fierce. But since this one is being written by an actual writer, it has a much better chance at having a story that actually makes sense. We all know the action will be great, so all this film really needs is an interesting, cohesive story for it to be a successful summer blockbuster.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

IGN reported that the two really annoying ones, Skids and the other one, aren't going to be in the third one.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

They're in it, they're just different looking now, so is Bumblebee for that matter.

spoilered for big

Generally speaking, since he's being such a douche about it, you can't really believe anything Bay says.

Myr said I should dodge roll
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dinobots or GTFO.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Not gonna save the 1st 2 were the best movies made ever, but considering i never expected them to turn the toy / cartoon into a decent live action film i can't complain too much. Could careless if Megan Fox was in the 3rd as long there are the Dinobots. If I wanted to see hot chicks, i wouldn't go to this movie. Lol.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Don't get how they're going to suddenly explain her disappearance from Sam's life given the ending of the last movie.

But whatever.
    It could simply just be an actor swap and not a character one, like Rachel Dawes in Batman Begins/Dark Knight. I know they've started looking to find another girl already. Rumors have it that there have been talks with Gemma Arterton, the prince of persia and clash of the titans chick.

This. Another transforming failboat with pretty effects.
    That I will still end up going to see~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast