+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

if i dont get this game, ill def get the OST. its like chrono cross level good

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

At this point, if this game ever come out here, it will be so overhyped everyone will be let down.

Possibly. For me though, having played it, I just want to understand the GD thing since I can tell from what I have played that it is EXACTLY what I wish the NA Wii Library had more of. But nope, "there's Mario Party 9, Kirby Wii, Fortune Street and a long, long list of fantastic, licensed third-party shovelware to keep that Wii busy for the rest of the year." None of those interest me. Games like Pandora's Tower, Earth Seeker, The Last Story and Xenoblade are what I want more of. I would settle for one of those 4. I can't speak for all of them, but I definitely think that Xenoblade is worth the hype it has seen.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by richardd View Post
    if i dont get this game, ill def get the OST. its like chrono cross level good
    Wow, those are big words to say... that comment alone took my interest from whats all the hype about to time to find out and see how I can get it. Chrono Cross's sound track has been on whatever iPod, phone, whatever I have had since it came out, what, 10 years ago nearly? Absolutely fantastic. If anyone finds more info on getting it imported or a translation patch or whatever, feel free to post :D Already have one JP title with a translation patch since NA gets screwed all to often.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Brimah View Post
    Wow, those are big words to say... that comment alone took my interest from whats all the hype about to time to find out and see how I can get it. Chrono Cross's sound track has been on whatever iPod, phone, whatever I have had since it came out, what, 10 years ago nearly? Absolutely fantastic. If anyone finds more info on getting it imported or a translation patch or whatever, feel free to post :D Already have one JP title with a translation patch since NA gets screwed all to often.
    oh absolutely, go to the 9 min mark of this vid IC posted

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post

September release for EU and not sure about NA.
    very therapeutic, and such a beautiful melody. it turns out it was chrono cross level because it screams out Yasunori Mitsuda's works. he did this, along with the KH composer lol. im not going to lie. the gameplay looks a bit mundane and predictable, but the game still looks epic simply from the music that makes up for those small things in my eyes. plus the story, etc looks interesting

edit:

i would never complain if FF had random battle music like this

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Yoko Shimomura all up in here

This just in: Japan shits on NA RPG fans again?

Be it Tales games or a random entry or franchise, feels like the only way we get things anymore is if NIS decides to pick it up, and even then they seem to limit themselves to certain genres within the genre.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post

Yoko Shimomura all up in here
    Oh wow yeah, first 2 seconds of the Fight and I was thinking "Wtf am I listening to BBS"

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Release date was pushed forward to August 19th, or at least that's what a lot of sites are saying now. Can't find the original source though.

And UK site still says September:
    http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...les_32583.html

Any one know if GAME & Gamestation are the only places to get it? It's not even up on Amazon UK :/

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Oh wow yeah, first 2 seconds of the Fight and I was thinking "Wtf am I listening to BBS"
    Wow I played the shit out of this game in JP and just realized this. I mean, I knew it was Yoko but damn that sounds so much like KH. lol

You need to listen to Mechanical Rhythm. Shit is so bawce.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Ok, so it's official. August 19th.

Time enough to hack your wii or for us to figure out how well this runs in Dolphin I guess (sold my Wii long time ago).

GAME.co.uk ships to USA btw for £5 if you wanna import.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zettai Ryouiki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

JPN Xenoblade runs perfect on Dolphin so yeah, unless the EU version is somehow drastically different I'm sure it'll be fine.

edit: Here's the Dolphin thread in question with settings.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Look, if Xeno isn't followed immediately by gears, it isn't worth having.

That includes Xenosaga.
    /thread.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

never emulated anything beyond PS1 but I might have to figure out Dolphin for this.

Fuck it. Wii is currently getting a little hack love. Should have it back from a friend of mine in a day or two, then just need to get me some Xenoblade Chronicles.

The Dolphin is a fine piece of emulator loveliness. I just don't have the specs to run it like I wish I could. I can get Xenoblade JP working with a few tweaks (using revision 7390 I believe) but had no luck with The Last Story. Though I hear it is finally running far better on the most recent revision (TLS that is). I still don't get a smooth framerate from Xeno but it is definitely playable. With the right specs (which tend to vary from game to game sadly) the Dolphin is great. Playing the game with a 360 controller is even MORE fun.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

My Dolphin Emulator is READY. Wonder if I can use my old save file... about 30 hours in. lol

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Dolphin emulator is pretty awesome. Dude used to bring in his laptop to school and we'd rock the fuck out with multiplayer games.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Fuck this shit. Tired of hearing Xeno games that don't involve Fei Fong motherfucking Wong or Id in them.

Yes I'm stuck in the past and yes, I love it. Dominia and Bladegash forever!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zane Farus
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Fuck this shit. Tired of hearing Xeno games that don't involve Fei Fong motherfucking Wong or Id in them.

Yes I'm stuck in the past and yes, I love it. Dominia and Bladegash forever!
    Xenosaga had Fei in it. Kinda. Was a cutscene.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast