Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 111 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
    Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Even if the moves themselves don't have a str mod it seems some stat presumably str does add to base dmg

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    I only craft when it's new moon and raining irl
    With them HQs, I bet you're also selling high upon a deep depression. You're only crafting when it rains.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Kyreth View Post
    With them HQs, I bet you're also selling high upon a deep depression. You're only crafting when it rains.
    I so miss old garbage and of course Shirley

Im a BG Attention Whore
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Anub'arak

Amazing Crafts V: Zouri accidently the whole crafting forum

Woke this morning about 9am and Its was new moon lights day. I happen to also notice it was raining irl, got 8 -1 cursed and 3 vodooo, in less than 20 synths.

Thanks for the tip, dasva

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

FIIK why, but my mule's THF+Nanaa Mihgo combo is much better at Wyvern Scales farming than my main's. He still has almost a 0% successful Despoil rate, but his Nanaa loves to despoil while my main's does not.

Im a BG Attention Whore
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Anub'arak

Yep it Beene posted all over ah site it's the way To go

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Clearly you shouldn't craft right after maintenance though.... 0/7 on souveran legs, 0/5 hands, 1/4 feet. Only HQ recipes

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I have still had shit luck. blew up a squama,defiant sweat and a few eschite ore... ive only had a chance to do maybe 4 -1-to-119 synths with no hqs.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I haven't even bothered with the nq to 119s yet just cause ore is in bad supply with price jackers here and a lot of the extra items are as well well if I get 1/16 with T1 rates I'd really hate to do T0 rates

Clearly you shouldn't craft right after maintenance though.... 0/7 on souveran legs, 0/5 hands, 1/4 feet. Only HQ recipes
    You dipstick. You have to wait until the HQ generators warm up and charge from enough people exploding their synths and losing a few million in mats.

Im a BG Attention Whore
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Anub'arak

You dipstick. You have to wait until the HQ generators warm up and charge from enough people exploding their synths and losing a few million in mats.
    At least someone understands smh

Im a BG Attention Whore
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Anub'arak

I haven't even bothered with the nq to 119s yet just cause ore is in bad supply with price jackers here and a lot of the extra items are as well well if I get 1/16 with T1 rates I'd really hate to do T0 rates
    Yeah there were 46 at 20kish. And my lazy ass didn't buy. Now they are 200k with only 5 at most

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

http://i61.tinypic.com/2nsnixh.jpg

Just went 1/2 on Voodoo Schaller!

Anyone know what it might be worth? Think it's first on my server, there's loads of HQ pieces listed on the AH but this was one that wasn't.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Amazing Crafts V: Zouri accidently the whole crafting forum

If that's the first hq on your server I will be shocked. GS ones are so easy to make I think we have had at least 8-10 of every hq souvern piece sell on Fenrir so far.

Feet sell for 40-50m, body for 125mish, and all the rest somewhere between 60-80 with that price currently dropping hard.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Probably not, just not seen one and near every other piece has at least been listed on the AH before.

Will just stick it in bazaar max gil and entertain offers!

^The annoying part of the GS items are to spam -1 cursed for most you need a smither..

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That and just the sheer volume of synthing you end up doing and the fact you end up having to pay npc price for just about everything since it either doesn't sell or costs more. Like I just got thru doing a bunch of prep work for body making Cursed Cuirass -1 and each one basically took around 300 separate synths to make. Yay for having a mule to camp sky for fire clusters while I did it lol

That and just the sheer volume of synthing you end up doing and the fact you end up having to pay npc price for just about everything since it either doesn't sell or costs more. Like I just got thru doing a bunch of prep work for body making Cursed Cuirass -1 and each one basically took around 300 separate synths to make. Yay for having a mule to camp sky for fire clusters while I did it lol
    Yesterday, people were fighting over Sky fire elementals like they were oldschool god pops. Frickin' hilarious.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yesterday, people were fighting over Sky fire elementals like they were oldschool god pops. Frickin' hilarious.
    Yeah occasionally would run into that... like 2-3 other people so I'd leave. Then have hours of free reign. But given that fire crystals are 10k a stack now being able to solid farm them is like 700k an hour gil wise... and that's just spending like 1-2 minutes running around doing quick fights every 5 minutes

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm starting to remember why I hate crafting... after spending most of a day gathering mats and making all the base ingredients I end up making 11 cursed cuirass -1s and a bunch of handschnuhs. 10 NQ cuirasses, 1 crit break cuirass, 15 nq hands and 1 hq hands later....

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kisada^ View Post
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2nsnixh.jpg

Just went 1/2 on Voodoo Schaller!

Anyone know what it might be worth? Think it's first on my server, there's loads of HQ pieces listed on the AH but this was one that wasn't.
    1/2 Schaller yesterday, 1/1 crown today..