Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 111 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Herzins

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    I figured that was the reason, but it's still good that you're doing it since I know you more better than the others so I know that the amount you craft is much greater than the ideas the others may have about your crafting.
    I guess I got the wrong impression about how much she crafts, I guess if I had more time, more inv room and gil to only craft, I would impress myself with the HQ rates I could make.

Thanks for your reply Sath, your comment got rid of the "crispy" stuff between my ears.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

ok zouri, and everyone who must be much more aware of things than I am. I saw in your last dusk gloves +1 screenie "you purchase 11 terra crystals from the guild". How in the blue hell have I missed the option to purchase multiple HQ crystals. I'm sick of fucking spamming the hell out of the NPC purchasing them one at a time.

Seriously, feel free to slap me and how I missed that. Tonight I'll see where the err of my ways was and where that option is at the guild.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post
    ok zouri, and everyone who must be much more aware of things than I am. I saw in your last dusk gloves +1 screenie "you purchase 11 terra crystals from the guild". How in the blue hell have I missed the option to purchase multiple HQ crystals. I'm sick of fucking spamming the hell out of the NPC purchasing them one at a time.

Seriously, feel free to slap me and how I missed that. Tonight I'll see where the err of my ways was and where that option is at the guild.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Celebratory_Chest

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrindor View Post

dont feel bad, i just learned that recently myself. They're 3k each..... but easier than spam clicking. and yea, what the above person said.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Holy shit tell me that chest is new.

Herzins

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Holy shit tell me that chest is new.
    Those chests have been around for a while I think; I haven't found a chest that sells ice HQ xtals though .

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I think the chests were introduced around the time i quit (feb/march time) i could be wrong though since ive kept myself semi up to date with updates since i left.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fallaci Isalie
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Dear god time to sign some NQ stuff! I never knew of such chest

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

ok I feel so much better- 36k a stack of signing crystals I can buy at once (since I use 99% terra/cyclone) seems a helluva lot better than getting 2400 GP. Last time I checked it wasn't exactly easy to get 15 gil per GP.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Daiiawn View Post
    I think the chests were introduced around the time i quit (feb/march time) i could be wrong though since ive kept myself semi up to date with updates since i left.
    Ahh I quit in Feb, that's probably why I never knew of them.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by aapr25179 View Post
    Not that i play anymore but this synth one that i always wanted to do, like 1/120+ or something.

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/v...9/e0f335f1.png
    Grats on the synth, but noone cares that you don't play anymore. You're still hanging out on a FFXI-related forum, so just suck it up. I hate it when people think it makes them cooler to point out "they quit" (but they're still here).

(on that note, quit for real and give me those pants+1)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

But nobody ever REALLY quits FFXI

I mean cmon ;x

But nobody ever REALLY quits FFXI

I mean cmon ;x
    Quoting for truth -.- I always lurked in the crafted forum for fun >.> but I just got back into ffxi today after a 6~ month break... Back to smithing, seems to be cheaper now.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Wakabo View Post
    Quoting for truth -.- I always lurked in the crafted forum for fun >.> but I just got back into ffxi today after a 6~ month break... Back to smithing, seems to be cheaper now.
    I just started back up again today too lol, well I'm doing the update but still.

I just started back up again today too lol, well I'm doing the update but still.
    Same here. First hour or so was before maint, kicked off, and now picking it back up again. This is one thing I do not miss haha.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Gorgonnash

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post
    Grats on the synth, but noone cares that you don't play anymore. You're still hanging out on a FFXI-related forum, so just suck it up. I hate it when people think it makes them cooler to point out "they quit" (but they're still here).

Lol i should have specified what is i dont play anymore, i was refering to lvling and events, i still log on from time to time to talk with friends and craft mostly, jesus.

And i can't give to you, sold them already.

Paging Dr. Nat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Lol i should have specified what is i dont play anymore, i was refering to lvling and events, i still log on from time to time to talk with friends and craft mostly, jesus.

how much did you sell for.
    just curious

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Dang . I think I'm gonna level cloth on a mule anyways. Grats on the sale!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj View Post

And that makes the post. I love it :D

Herzins

Hmmm...

No new updates? Where is Zouri? No moar HQ's? Anyone?