Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 61 101 109 110 111
    Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Doing goldsmithing guild point item of the day, Brisingamen. Made 3 nq, traded made sure I have no more points to obtain for the day. Later checked my inventory and still had one. re-check npc, no more points to obtain for the day.
    It must be 1>x>=2 items to cap points. listed on both wiki's as 3 though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

You'll find small errors like that since the update. The update tripled points and caps but some items previously overcapped with one but none of the old stuff listed partial credit unless it was over 1 because it would be impossible to know so when things just got multiplied whoops. If you have how much each gave and how much points you were able to receive that would help though the total should be correct

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Sadly, I traded all three at the same time, so no idea on the points for a single. Next time it rolls around I plan to find that out, and anything else that has exactly three required to cap I plan to trade one first to see if the # listed remains accurate.

Is it possible to skillup doing analysis crystal synthesis? If it is, is it only possible for Lv.88+ kits or all of them, for a level 98 crafter?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Chimerawizard View Post
    Sadly, I traded all three at the same time, so no idea on the points for a single. Next time it rolls around I plan to find that out, and anything else that has exactly three required to cap I plan to trade one first to see if the # listed remains accurate.

Is it possible to skillup doing analysis crystal synthesis? If it is, is it only possible for Lv.88+ kits or all of them, for a level 98 crafter?
    Since the HQ tiers/rates on the kits matches their stated level, I'd say it should be impossible for a 98skill crafter to get skillups off of any kit below 88.