Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 111 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast
    Herzins

Quote Originally Posted by Haborym View Post
    Have ring on? :D
    Tanner's ring? I always take it off when I want to HQ stuff but to be honest, I think that ring affects the percentage of the HQs you can get once you take it off. It's like if it cock blocks you from HQing shit after removing it. It might be stupid but hey, it happens to me, I can't even HQ Amemet Mantles!!! (and yes, I have no ring on) lol...

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Herzins View Post
    stuff... but to be honest, I think that ring affects the percentage of the HQs you can get once you take it off... more stuff
    I always use it to make mats before, so you have to just be on a bad streak.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Tanner's ring? I think that ring affects the percentage of the HQs you can get once you take it off. It's like if it cock blocks you from HQing shit after removing it.
    i even told you that i always use it for the synths prior to gloves when i do them... so, it's just bad luck.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Bootykilla View Post
    Im in the same boat, Ive pretty much given up and just craft the moment I get a hide..0/131 and 36m down the drain..
    You can afford it!

Herzins

Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    i even told you that i always use it for the synths prior to gloves when i do them... so, it's just bad luck.
    There is nothing such as "luck!", where is Sath?, I need his input right nao!

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

There is nothing such as "luck!", where is Sath?, I need his input right nao!
    Of course there's luck. What Sath means is that what people like Zouri are doing with 35+ HQ dusk gloves etc. isn't luck, that's persistence. Someone that goes 1/1 on their very first try is something I'd consider lucky.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Oh shit nice, going to sell or keep?

How much do those go for anyways?

I came. Can I has one?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Before I left Quetz I saw several in bazaars there for 3.5-4m and never saw them moving.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Michelob View Post
    Before I left Quetz I saw several in bazaars there for 3.5-4m and never saw them moving.
    They're that cheap? dayum

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Oh shit nice, going to sell or keep?
    It's for sale on Diabolos. Had the linkshell spending gil tryin to make Triton's earrings so we could use some of them gems we got from Walk of Echoes and make some Pluto's Earrings for our PLDs. Used all the NQ Ocl. Earrings I made on crafting these Star Earrings, so we probably gave out 6-7 NQ star earrings to linkshell members. Selling the one HQ Celestial to help recoup some losses and go after those Triton's earrings again.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by SovereignFFXI View Post
    It's for sale on Diabolos. Had the linkshell spending gil tryin to make Triton's earrings so we could use some of them gems we got from Walk of Echoes and make some Pluto's Earrings for our PLDs. Used all the NQ Ocl. Earrings I made on crafting these Star Earrings, so we probably gave out 6-7 NQ star earrings to linkshell members. Selling the one HQ Celestial to help recoup some losses and go after those Triton's earrings again.
    Triton's earring don't mean you get Pluto's. I thought this too when we went 1/1 on both Pluto's and Vulcan's earrings using Triton's but since those we are 0/7. Your better off just using the NQ and save time bazzaring T1 MND earrings that don't sell.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Haborym View Post
    Triton's earring don't mean you get Pluto's. I thought this too when we went 1/1 on both Pluto's and Vulcan's earrings using Triton's but since those we are 0/7. Your better off just using the NQ and save time bazzaring T1 MND earrings that don't sell.
    Ah ok, I had assumed using a Triton's would get you a 100% Pluto's. I guess if that's the case we'll just try it with the NQ ocl. earrings and see how it goes.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah when we went 2/2 I thought we hit the jackpot since the +3 sold for 8m overnight. Then spent alot of that profit making more Triton's just to NQ things. Sucks.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Just HQd cursed mitts. How much should I ask for them?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Eh theyre worthless so you should just server transfer them to me and I'll take them off your hands for free

No really, I'm that nice of a guy.

I totally agree with fievel on this one. Save your self the heart ache of selling them for <1Mill

Spoiler: show
    <3
    I'm actually curious of the price on them myself now

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Was like 12ish a year ago but idk anymore lol