Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 111 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 ... LastLast
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Yeah the problem with that it most likely kills your ability to T1 while skilling up. Not to mention the couple of months wait getting gp items. Also pretty sure jacket is only clothe. Luckily I haven't touched cloth yet so I can test it's lvl when I get there
    Awesome if Jacket is only cloth. I'm gonna at least test either gold or leather sub on my mule for Wristbands and Gamashes, as they are both still below lvl 25. Waiting on this Shaper's Shawl before I continue though.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Awesome if Jacket is only cloth. I'm gonna at least test either gold or leather sub on my mule for Wristbands and Gamashes, as they are both still below lvl 25. Waiting on this Shaper's Shawl before I continue though.
    Yeah sadly I forgot to until my gold and leather were both past 60 since I was in a such a hurry to test shapers

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I couldnt think of anywhere to post something Kat showed me today... Look at the ffxiah price history for Cursed Sabatons -1 on Cerberus... So someone with more gil than my character had did exist...

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yours was done in a different time setting though. If a person dualboxes dynamis since the revamp and sold it all, could easily make 80% of that much.

You just spewed out Dusk Gloves -1 like some dysfunctional crafting sprinkler system. Until I see the means of how they got that much money, your story is far more impressive.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah completely different. I mean I know a guy who not that long ago sold a few billion. But he was multiboxing cruor pts lol.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I'm pretty sure JP mules towards the birth of this game had capped gil on it due to crafting/npc gil creation rate. Not sure if anyone else remembers back that far.

Not discrediting your achievement of an insane amount of gil at a very hard time to acquire that much, but you were not the only person to have amounts like that...

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

/vegeta

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Lol... nearly 10mil just in auction house taxes to put that up.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Lots of capped Characters on Cerberus. Mostly JP, 1 EU that I know of, I'm forgetting the owner of Cherria but he has multiple accounts capped. Edit: Milkyway is the guy with multiple capped accounts, he had every craft at 100 in 04.

http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/64223 is my buddy Ultimatrunks.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, capped gil had never been unheard of. The first I can remember was a Japanese crafter in Asura who took Wood and Gold to high levels before many had realized the potential, back in 2004 or so. Supposedly he had multiple characters with capped gil. I don't remember the name, alas.

Isn't there also a thread around here with a capped gil crafter who had bullshit claims about figuring out the secret to HQs?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Are you thinking of Ryuit?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

I know of at least 2 people that lost 300-400 million in a single day during hyper inflation desynthing vir subligar's for cashmere. So ya capped gil really not all that rare if you were around in 04.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

Read the old crafting thread on KI. It's pretty crazy to see how much people were throwing away.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah, it was definitely Ryuit (and his many Ryuitx mules). Don't think he was Japanese, now that I think of it.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Was that the JP DRG with the first Ryuhjkasdljk DRG Mythic? He was baller. Wasn't even on his server and I knew of him, kind of like Lei and stuff back in the day.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Just hit 100 Clothcraft on my alt today and decided to grab a couple of Serica Cloths from the AH, and make some Hexed Cuffs
    and went 1/2 on the -1

Currently 0/12 on Hexed Gambieras -1, and I'm able to T1 those as opposed to the T0 on these cuffs..

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Congrats they for you or for sale?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Haven't actually decided yet, they're a very nice piece for BRD but I could really use the gil right now because I've blown most of it on Savory Shanks recently

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

107.2 now. 1/9

Taking offers, you pick it up!

http://www.lmxvii.net/mafai/2012.09....urst_Woods.jpg

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Mafai View Post