Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 111 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
    Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Gambieras may be tier 0 but the material issues are much larger than they are with jacket. Compare the two:

Jacket:
    Staghorn Coral: Legion or VW from Tsui Gorab or Toucan for TOAU
    Penelope Cloth: Legion or VW from Fjalar or Brekekeke
    Befouled Silver: Lord Ruthven or Hahava drop
    Malboro Fiber: Cassie / Eve / Many BCNMs (Biggest Risk is people vendoring)
    Rest all are commonly available

Gambieras:
    2 x Ormolu Ingot Legion or VW from Vanskavarik or Penguin in Uleg
    Aht Uhghan Brass Ingot: Cannot obtain ingot, can only obtain ores from certain assaults or mining in Halvung
    Pelt of Dawon: Tier 3 VNM or random drop from Tier 3 Jeuno
    Black Solleretes: Requires a Kunwu sheet, which is 3 Kunwu Ore or 1 Kunwu Iron. Only obtainable from Bahamut / Ouryu / Campaign in Fort Karugo Narugo

The materials for Gambieras are much more annyoing to obtain. Then you also toss in the relative cost difference for leveling gold versus bone and 100+ for both sounds right.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

As a buyer interested in both of those, I can tell you that the Tier doesn't really matter. What matters is that I'll probably never see one for sale. If I do see one for sale, I'll have to decide between half a relic of gil and a 1% increase in my Pyrrhic Kleos damage. There won't be any statistical analysis of how unlikely I am to ever see another, because the answer for both is that I'll probably never get another chance to buy them.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Is there any real proof they aren't T1able? While gambeiras ingredients are annoying and like 5mil or so last I checked. But main craft lv is fairly easy to get to... so shouldn't be too hard to find someone who could and would make them

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, but going 1/16 on them means you need 32 Ormolu Ingots on average to make one HQ pair. That's 96 million gil worth of ingots on Lakshmi and I'd bet no one buys the NQs.

We get about one Ingot per day on AH, so it would also take you a month and you'd need to sell for approximately max bazaar gil to break even on average. Probably more than that including the other ingredients. I'm sure people that grind GS up aren't looking to break even.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing for me, but staghorns and cloths aren't so bad on my server because RMT buy from other servers and bring them here because they are the most expensive on all servers.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Does this count as an amazing craft?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Win

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I keep warning the people who are purposely trying to pump the price up materials up who want the jacket too that it just means I'm going to have to charge even more but they don't get it lol. Oh well sellling an item for 200mil sounds awesome lol

Nice T0 HQs though

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

220mil, jesus fuck.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

reminds me of 2004 prices... i think the highest priced item i ever sold was dusk gloves +1 for 120M at the height of inflation.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Oh god.

I guess it's not going to sink down to the affordable 100m range anytime soon, huh.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Azuremyst

K yeah afk capping my bonecraft. That's just fucking unreal.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Ihina View Post
    Oh god.

I guess it's not going to sink down to the affordable 100m range anytime soon, huh.
    I'd say it depends alot on your servers. Because of scarcity of materials there isn't alot of people high enough to T1 if any on some servers. And even then getting enough to then get HQ... and then some servers people are being jackasses and trying to raise the price of ingredients as much as possible (just under 4mil now on my server) so you figure even assuming 10% hq rate that's still 40mil to break even on materials... But other servers it's like a 2mil synth if that. And the ah camping of ingredients by the other people trying to skill up making you have to do so too losing out on but on others more supplies...

Also who knows SE might add something to bone that lets them get thru those painful lvls past 105 faster. Or might add something else that drops P clothe and staghorn.... or more people might start doing legion because of the profit from those

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Rofl, are you kicking yourself for selling the first for 99.9m?

An exploitable mess of a card game
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gouka Mekkyaku
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Now you have enough gil to obtain those relics you fake loaded onto AH Rerisen.

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yugl View Post
    Now you have enough gil to obtain those relics you fake loaded onto AH Rerisen.
    Better yet, to buy the ones he has not fake loaded so he has them all! (hi2u claustrum)

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Spending a full 99 relic worth of gil on a ws piece that is mostly good for sa / ta wses and wildfire seems like a terrible decision to me. I guess after a gazillion gil of dancer weapons I really shouldn't judge, but shit!

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Meh, I don't judge people on how they want to spend their gil. At this point in the game many veterans have massive gil stockpiles with nothing left to buy that really interests them. I'd much rather spend 200m on a situational piece that I would use than a 99 relic that would sit in storage for a job I never play.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

not the first or anything, but 1/26 at like 9mil a synth q.q, now to sell or to use.... http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...ps00a970a7.jpg