Blog Entries

They're almost certainly both 110.

Interesting, much appreciated!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Wardeniii View Post
    Noticed Hexed Hose/Hexed Hakama are listed as level 110/110-111 respectively. I am currently 108.6, and the hose/hakama both appear on the NQ NPC, while only the Hakama recipe appears on the HQ NPC.

I am wondering if the levels for these synths are 109/110 respectively, since I am unware of any other hexed synths that are actually 111. I can personally verify that I am still getting skill ups on hose at 108 (rather obvious, but just covering all bases).
    be sure to check to see if the hose appear on comprehensive npc once you hit 109. if not, they are both 110.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

My bonecraft mule is 96...I can probably look for that new dagger recipe, yah?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    the advanced support npc only gives recipes that are 5-10 levels higher than you. when you get 97 spam the fuck out of it to see if the recipe pops up. if it does, that means its level 107.

PS: warden we still need confirmation on Urja Helm and Testudo Mantle (102 or 103 for both). if you can tell me what is above and below both of them on the comprehensive npc list we can figure out the levels.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Its on the nq support NPC under dux scale male for me, so its 107 or 108.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post

PS: warden we still need confirmation on Urja Helm and Testudo Mantle (102 or 103 for both). if you can tell me what is above and below both of them on the comprehensive npc list we can figure out the levels.
    For what it's worth, i'm 101 and they still show up on the NQ npc (1-4 levels above). I'm at 101.6 so I should hit 102 soon and be able to check again.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Funkworkz View Post
    the advanced support npc only gives recipes that are 5-10 levels higher than you. when you get 97 spam the fuck out of it to see if the recipe pops up. if it does, that means its level 107.

These both appeared on this NPC once I hit 102. Under expert, order is Corselets, urja helm, testudo mantle.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by vitali View Post
    These both appeared on this NPC once I hit 102. Under expert, order is Corselets, urja helm, testudo mantle.
    awesome, they both are 102 cap then. ty! ill update wiki

0/32 on another round of hexed tekko. Fuck this game.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

A friend of mine T0ed 3 cursed schaller-1 and a Harmonious ring while leveling gold last night, pretty much wasted all of his good luck forever.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagi View Post
    A friend of mine T0ed 3 cursed schaller-1 and a Harmonious ring while leveling gold last night, pretty much wasted all of his good luck forever.
    Ouch. But at least the schallers will sell for a decent profit?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Well, got my hexed jacket-1 for 120m. Fortunately, it's the only thing you can skill up bonecraft on, so it's spammed a lot.

Getting hexed kecks-1, on the other hand, will prove to be more difficult, since Hexed Bliaut is an easier synth to skillup on.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Ihina View Post
    Getting hexed kecks-1, on the other hand, will prove to be more difficult, since Hexed Bliaut is an easier synth to skillup on.
    neither are T1able either since we do not have a cloth+2 torque.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Yeah, and I heard people pay 120mil for the jacket. FFFF kecks are so much better for Dancer.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

someone make a domaru -1 and sell it to me >

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Ramzii View Post
    someone make a domaru -1 and sell it to me >
    tell the other peole not to jack up the prices of scarletite ingot and send the RMT bot away that is 24/7 camping taffeta cloth NM and we might have a deal... shit is stupid retarded 3 synth recipes that all use rare material. 10~ taffeta cloth enter the market per day, 4 scarletit enter the market per day on the AH. Both also used in different crafts not only smithing. Fun times!

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    tell the other peole not to jack up the prices of scarletite ingot and send the RMT bot away that is 24/7 camping taffeta cloth NM and we might have a deal... shit is stupid retarded 3 synth recipes that all use rare material. 10~ taffeta cloth enter the market per day, 4 scarletit enter the market per day on the AH. Both also used in different crafts not only smithing. Fun times!
    I QQ quite often each day regarding the lack of people doing Prov/shortage of scarlet ingots, but then I just step back and take a nice deep sigh of relief knowing I'm not hunting staghorn coral/penelope's cloth. Only 25 corals have been sold on Sylph since June 28th, and only 25 penelope's have been sold since July 28th ; ;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Wish I had the funds to get bonecraft to 110. Currently sat at 106.6 skilling off Dux Scale Mail to 107. A JP is buying up all the Staghorn Coral at 2.5-2.7m a pop on Carbuncle. He's then selling the Hexed Jackets at 1.5m. The loss per synth is incredible and not something I can afford.

It's pretty ridiculous considering the JP is the only one making the bonecraft hexed items on our server, so frustrating.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nitecon View Post
    Wish I had the funds to get bonecraft to 110. Currently sat at 106.6 skilling off Dux Scale Mail to 107. A JP is buying up all the Staghorn Coral at 2.5-2.7m a pop on Carbuncle. He's then selling the Hexed Jackets at 1.5m. The loss per synth is incredible and not something I can afford.

It's pretty ridiculous considering the JP is the only one making the bonecraft hexed items on our server, so frustrating.
    i am sitting here on the same boat with smithing, there are 2-3 JPs (mules) buying all scarletite ingot and taffeta cloth. They also bought a shitton of matsya. I dont know those mules sitting on over 300 million gil and going on. Shits retarded.