Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 111 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm a bit late, but hexed hose are 109....

So I made two Hexed Mitra's -1s in the last 3 days, and I'm trying to figure out whats the most I can get them for.

They uncurse into this http://cdn.bluegartr.com/wiki/thumb/...escription.png

Someone offered 30M, Another 35M, but my husband specifically asked neither be sold for less than 50M, and at minimum I should talk to him about it first and be sure.

No other sellers on ffxiah but... The abjuration seems very difficult to acquire and as I'm not a healer type or play any combat related ffxi, I will not use this piece. Most gear seems pretty "meh" to me as I'm primarily a crafter and fisher only. Obviously stats look decent but i'm not so sure on caps and how ultimate this piece really is.

I'm actually dissapointed SE put Auspex/Spurrina mage set in.. alchemy. I will cap at 110 soon and then I'm going to have to get a shawl for my mule and cap alchemy so i can make gear i actually want-.-;. Verthandi drop rate on squama is high and she is very easy to farm solo. We farmed 6 pops on our main chars and mules and got 5 squamas, sold them though cause the hexed tights-1 are SHIT. (lol psyhical damage taken-, really AWFUL PIECE,). Felt like a waste of a serica, so aimed toward mitra. I originally leveled cloth to make mage gear sets, but since fishing and cloth will be capped soon, I guess I might as well level another craft. I just hope this isnt some new trend where mage gear is suddenly dumped into random other crafts.

anyway, any clothers out there can give me a price range for these mitras? Thx! Happpy Hunting. I also put it up on ffxiah under my name "Anewk" and mule "Grrarack". I'm on asura atm

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

that is hands down the best healing hat for whm rdm sch brd, especially with the augments of -10% cure casting time. the question is how much does 1 synth costs you. Compareing them with my server prices its 1Million/synth if nothing is self farmed. and its a T1 to you only if you have 110 clothcrafting maxed (since no torque there). Wouldnt sell it under 60 Million if I were you.

However the problem is: RDM and SCH and WHM can reach the 50% cure potency cap easy.
    on whm: small sidegrade upgrade +1% cure potency and +10 healign skill magic + -10% curecasting time (augment) over orison +2 cap. (besides you want the +2 cap anyway for divine veil effect, so its -1 inventory still).
    would a whm pay 60M for such a small sidegrade? some very very very very hardcore whm would. I like whm to and I spent millions on it but I wouldnt spend 60M for this piece for my whm

ln sch: big upgrade, would free 2-3 slots in my cure setup for different things (cure casting/fast cast/etc). Would I spent 60M for this? Maybe/most likely, is it on my priority list compared to other things for my sch? unlikely.

Basicly the problem you are faceing is the cure potency cap. If cure potency would be uncapped you would be able to sell it for 100M+, but alas 50% cure potency cap ----> no reason to get more cure potency gear when you have reached the cap unless it gives you some other HUGE benefits in the same slot/other slots.

But it makes you look like the Pope.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...easter-001.jpg

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

as with all capped % boost stats (haste, cure potency, fast cast) if you can achieve that cap with fewer pieces or opening up other slots for beneficial stats unrelated to the one desired to cap. Example being swapping out a piece of +haste% gear for a piece with better melee stats, or in this case, swapping out a piece of curse potency for something with more healing magic skill, seriously more MND and VIT, haste or fastcast.

Problem is that the power of a cure spell isn't as dependent on multiple stats as something like DPS is. so merely swapping out a piece for for another won't be seen as worth as much.

in my opinion you'll never get 60 mil for it. I think if you were quickly offered 35mil, I'd set it @40mil in my bazaar and let it sit. Then re-evaluate the price after an unacceptable time with no buyers contemplate lowering it. But yeah, half a relic isn't going to be spent on something like this, no matter how flush people are now with gil.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

as with all capped % boost stats (haste, cure potency, fast cast) if you can achieve that cap with fewer pieces or opening up other slots for beneficial stats unrelated to the one desired to cap. Example being swapping out a piece of +haste% gear for a piece with better melee stats, or in this case, swapping out a piece of curse potency for something with more healing magic skill, seriously more MND and VIT, haste or fastcast.

Problem is that the power of a cure spell isn't as dependent on multiple stats as something like DPS is. so merely swapping out a piece for for another won't be seen as worth as much.

in my opinion you'll never get 60 mil for it. I think if you were quickly offered 35mil, I'd set it @40mil in my bazaar and let it sit. Then re-evaluate the price after an unacceptable time with no buyers contemplate lowering it. But yeah, half a relic isn't going to be spent on something like this, no matter how flush people are now with gil.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I'd take the 35M in a heart beat, seeing how All the jobs listed there can cap cure potency without head slot, I myself consider a decent mage and I'd still use Nares Cap (except whm) for the fastcast which is the same as the -cure cast augment, but has a recast on it, and it'd be -1 inv space, like Damane said only a hardcore WHM that's a perfectionist and must have all white boxes will buy.

Also the abj is the one that drops the least in my Legion group that goes x3 a week, have seen only 2 Lenitive abjs: head in about 3months of Legion (including Mul chambers).

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd have to agree. On top of that you don't see the huge gils throw at curing another 3-4 hp that you would for doing a little more ws dmg largely because it rarely makes as much of a difference in a fight.

Thanks for the advice! I got a few more offers between the 30-35 mil range recently, I think I'm going to hold out for future updates/legion nerfs-ease of accessibility.

I've only done legion three or four times, but it was fun! (wipe sup obviously). I'm hoping once the nerfs come, the abjuration will become more common and maybe it will increase demand. I also have a handful of NQ's, which obviously don't sell well. Only sold two or three and all were by jps.

I've become one of those craft/fish/crour junkies with an army of crafting/fishing/cruor mules, lol. I don't at all need gil but I synthed them skilling up and I'm about to go outside their skill up range. I have no intention of uncursing it myself, but maybe once legion becomes less reliant on Emb/PD, I'll join a group and change my mind on that.

I'm on asura, and 35m for a crafter like me and my husband (we craft on all our chars), 35m will be gone in 3-6 days, especially since supply on items is increasing with the price of mats going up. 50M isn't very good either. Asura is very inflated, everything is super expensive. I think however, that based on the caps, 50-70m is reaching unreasonable range and unless theyre, as you say, whitebox whm, i doubt they will pay that much for it.

I'm going to hold out for 50M though, two offered to jump server to pick it up and pay 30-35, but i'm the only one selling them on all servers supposedly atm and a friend of mine sold a pair of cursed iaso boots for 50M to some JP and held out for two months. He suggested I do the same, JPs love white box apparently lol.

Mostly just want to sell them cause, feels like such a waste of such a good piece. I'm just not a healer type, even in the situations in ffxi where it is combat related, neither is hubby lol.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Benihana View Post
    Thanks for the advice! I got a few more offers between the 30-35 mil range recently, I think I'm going to hold out for future updates/legion nerfs-ease of accessibility.

I've only done legion three or four times, but it was fun! (wipe sup obviously). I'm hoping once the nerfs come, the abjuration will become more common and maybe it will increase demand. I also have a handful of NQ's, which obviously don't sell well. Only sold two or three and all were by jps.

I've become one of those craft/fish/crour junkies with an army of crafting/fishing/cruor mules, lol. I don't at all need gil but I synthed them skilling up and I'm about to go outside their skill up range. I have no intention of uncursing it myself, but maybe once legion becomes less reliant on Emb/PD, I'll join a group and change my mind on that.

I'm on asura, and 35m for a crafter like me and my husband (we craft on all our chars), 35m will be gone in 3-6 days, especially since supply on items is increasing with the price of mats going up. 50M isn't very good either. Asura is very inflated, everything is super expensive. I think however, that based on the caps, 50-70m is reaching unreasonable range and unless theyre, as you say, whitebox whm, i doubt they will pay that much for it.

I'm going to hold out for 50M though, two offered to jump server to pick it up and pay 30-35, but i'm the only one selling them on all servers supposedly atm and a friend of mine sold a pair of cursed iaso boots for 50M to some JP and held out for two months. He suggested I do the same, JPs love white box apparently lol.

Mostly just want to sell them cause, feels like such a waste of such a good piece. I'm just not a healer type, even in the situations in ffxi where it is combat related, neither is hubby lol.
    When the PD/Embrava nerf comes, legion most likely will be harder and not easier.

If the item was in demand you would have outrageous offers already, like my 220M hexed jacket -1 with another for 200. JP's know what they want, and they will get it even if they don't have the abjuration if its a rare HQ.

2M per synth and you HQ'd while skilling up, I'd run with your 60M and be happy with 30 free synths.

Jacket synths are 5-6M per synth on my server, and I HQ'd two and sold for (99 (lame) + 240M), I got 60 free synths out of it, but now I can't find a material to save my life :/

Quote Originally Posted by Mafai View Post
    When the PD/Embrava nerf comes, legion most likely will be harder and not easier.

If the item was in demand you would have outrageous offers already, like my 220M hexed jacket -1 with another for 200. JP's know what they want, and they will get it even if they don't have the abjuration if its a rare HQ.

2M per synth and you HQ'd while skilling up, I'd run with your 60M and be happy with 30 free synths.

Jacket synths are 5-6M per synth on my server, and I HQ'd two and sold for (99 (lame) + 240M), I got 60 free synths out of it, but now I can't find a material to save my life :/
    funny, i've only HQ'D STUFF SKILLING UP. LOL.

Btw, did SE say they were going to raise the cap again? friend keeps bringing up 120, as the level that will be the new-new cap.

hope not. lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Tbh even the 30 mil offers you are getting are sounding like white box mania and not what they are actually worth as far as usefulness. If you want to sell it I'd do so near there

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Esp. with new salvage gear coming, I'd sell any/all -1s asap.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

There is reason to believe they will raise the crafting cap again. Rank names for up to 160 skill have been in the .dats for years.

More recently (maybe someone can find the community rep post) when they added 110 they discussed the KI to unlock 110. In the course of that post they said something along the lines of "we don't know if you will need the KI just this time or every time we up the cap".

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Edit: two is better than one

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Not enough screenshots! I found this one interesting.....

http://i45.tinypic.com/16ayvde.jpg

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Where are our math people, what are the odds of 3 T1s in a row, and or the odds of 4 T1s out of 5 synths?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

1/2^12 for 3 t1 hqs. = 0.02% chance
    5*15/2^20 for 4/5 hq tier 1 = 0.007% chance

Fishing Guru
    BG Level

Ridiculous lol

Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by cdgreg View Post
    Where are our math people, what are the odds of 3 T1s in a row, and or the odds of 4 T1s out of 5 synths?
    Zouri/100