Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2196
  1. #121
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,532
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Teryn View Post
    he should be uncursing it,.. if he sells that ill kick his ass,.. and he gave me jack shit for tip
    :/ LS member or not he should be expected to tip a couple mil for something like that. Sucks

  2. #122
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,483
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Teryn View Post
    he should be uncursing it,.. if he sells that ill kick his ass,.. and he gave me jack shit for tip
    Yeah thats pretty fuckin rude ;x

  3. #123

    Quote Originally Posted by Teryn View Post
    he should be uncursing it,.. if he sells that ill kick his ass,.. and he gave me jack shit for tip
    He only has 6k after buying dalm mats. He sent me a tell saying "I feel like shit for not tipping Teryn, but I only have 6k to my name."

    My response: tip him after you sell it

    You can thank me later.

    Edit: Better yet, thank me now because later doesn't always come.

  4. #124

    I'd sell it, give a 10% tip, make a NQ and call it a day.

  5. #125
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a drop in price with Cerb +1, and both Heca feet/hands? I'm not oblivious to the dropping market prices but all the sudden I am seeing Cerb +1s for ~5m and HQ Heca for ~3m in upper jeuno. The cerbs used to sell for 6m-6.5m easy and same with the Heca.

  6. #126
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    812
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Haborym View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a drop in price with Cerb +1, and both Heca feet/hands? I'm not oblivious to the dropping market prices but all the sudden I am seeing Cerb +1s for ~5m and HQ Heca for ~3m in upper jeuno. The cerbs used to sell for 6m-6.5m easy and same with the Heca.
    The Cerb +1s have been dropping in value steadily for quite some time now on my server but I haven't seen any Heca -1s for less than 5m.

  7. #127
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    572
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    i havent gotten more than 4.5M in the past month on cerb. +1s. combine that with the retarded ls's selling hides amongst themselves for 3-500k higher to try to raise prices..... i gave up on them

  8. #128

    Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    i havent gotten more than 4.5M in the past month on cerb. +1s. combine that with the retarded ls's selling hides amongst themselves for 3-500k higher to try to raise prices..... i gave up on them
    Do you plan on coming back to Ifrit?

  9. #129
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    i havent gotten more than 4.5M in the past month on cerb. +1s. combine that with the retarded ls's selling hides amongst themselves for 3-500k higher to try to raise prices..... i gave up on them
    Yeah I gave up on cerbs not to long ago aswell. The hides are still around 800-900k and the last Cerb +1 I sold went for 700k under market price and it still took a long time to sell.

  10. #130
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    572
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Do you plan on coming back to Ifrit?
    do you guys miss me that much? i'm flattered.

  11. #131

    Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    do you guys miss me that much? i'm flattered.
    I'm thinking about taking up BST! I need a partner in crime.

  12. #132

    Forgot to screenshot it but made hydra cuisses +1 today, 3rd attempt out of 4.
    Would have been a hydra mail but decieded to do an extra 1 each of cuisses/greaves as there more of a profit than mail, and regretting it now.

    Doubt they will be selling anytime soon so guess I'll keep them for a solo/-pdt set on sam

  13. #133
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    772
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    They seem to sell rather fast after they have been put on ah, on Levi at least.

  14. #134
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    372
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Anyone know what a good price for Genie Hag-feet things would be? I went 1/9 and idk what to sell them for. I saw a pair for 4m but I doubt I will be able to get someone to buy it for that much.

  15. #135

    I sold mine for 3M, had them in bazaar for a week or so at 4 and only had 1 guy asking me to sell for 3 so I took it.

  16. #136
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,041
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    How are alchemists doing on Cursed gear post-update?

    I made a Cuisses -1, 12% movement still seems to be a likely seller, but I wonder if people are moving any of the pieces?

  17. #137
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    248
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    On Bismarck, blood gear isn't as great as it once was. Cuisses sell slow, and seems like there's always 2-3 CFG-1 up on AH and always some idiot selling lower than its worth. I've never tried any mails so can't comment there.


    Actually just checked CFG, 5 up and selling for ~900k, was 1.1-1.2m last time I did em bout 6 months ago.

  18. #138
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    819
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    My first T0 synth, about 1/50+ on these :D

    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/527...0702101559.png

  19. #139
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,041
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimothy View Post
    On Bismarck, blood gear isn't as great as it once was. Cuisses sell slow, and seems like there's always 2-3 CFG-1 up on AH and always some idiot selling lower than its worth. I've never tried any mails so can't comment there.


    Actually just checked CFG, 5 up and selling for ~900k, was 1.1-1.2m last time I did em bout 6 months ago.
    Screw mail. Those are non-existent HQ's and the NQ's never sell....

    As to CFG, as long as the cursed are more than 800k (and the price of hearts stay low) I think I'm ok with that. It could be so much worse...

    (It will just really suck if the cursed blood stuff is replaced by new gear, because that may just be the ONLY high value alchemy synth we have)

  20. #140
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    105
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    My first T0 synth, about 1/50+ on these :D

    http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/527...0702101559.png
    grats...

    I've done 9 gloves synths in the past week, batches of 3... along with other synths but can't seem to HQ this suckers ... I'm like 0/60+ on this...

Similar Threads

  1. Your craft and why it's your craft.
    By Chastiti in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 2007-11-21, 20:04