Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 111 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Thats what we were saying. a few months back the DEVs flat out said it has nothing to do with it. so regardless of all that other stuff you were just talkin about the devs said it didnt do anything. granted who knows what spaghetti code the original devs never told the newer devs about when they handed it off.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Thats what we were saying. a few months back the DEVs flat out said it has nothing to do with it. so regardless of all that other stuff you were just talkin about the devs said it didnt do anything. granted who knows what spaghetti code the original devs never told the newer devs about when they handed it off.
    I totally agree. I was just mentioning the theoretical history behind how the bullshit came to be, which I find to be fascinating. For an MMO culture to be so prevalent there are literally urban legends within the game is quite an accomplishment.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    I was under the impression bg-wiki was for tracking factual information, not superstition or hearsay. It's been openly stated by the devs that it's wrong. It should just be deleted imo.
    Genuinely, as the former mod of the crafting section here on BG, I cannot emphasize enough how much this should be nuked from orbit from the BG-wiki. Not only has it been definitely disproven by the devs, but it has been statistically disproven for years and years and the fact that it remains is a testament to the strength of stupidity in the face of research.

I don't know who I have to get up the ass of personally, but point me in the direction and I will get on them through every medium possible. This shit triggers me.

Edit: we did it boiz

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    From the standpoint of statistical data, we do.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

If someone links it, I can edit it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    If someone links it, I can edit it.
    It's gone, I bitched on discord. What a day. Free at last, free at last, good god almighty we're free at last!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Wot? Am I a monk now?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Ziz Gorlin
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

viva la monk

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post

Wot? Am I a monk now?
    Only if you equip them in every non ilvl slot

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    No real specifics yet on what it will do but sounds like it's soonish so idk.

and yes!
    I never considered that way of separating the Name, but I suppose it's nice for a Change.

For better news, though, finally got around to crafting again.

1/29 this time. I suppose it could be worse, but can't I just dip right below the average for once? I hope I just saved up my luck for the body since that will be the next and last. Gonna finish Aegis first, though.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Wow it's been forever! Funny that people still mention me 5 years after i stopped playing.

DAKPluto

Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    Wow it's been forever! Funny that people still mention me 5 years after i stopped playing.
    I literally just kinda stunned myself seeing this thinking "Damn, I made this thread a long ass time ago..." and I see you as the last poster, lol

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by DAKPluto View Post
    I literally just kinda stunned myself seeing this thinking "Damn, I made this thread a long ass time ago..." and I see you as the last poster, lol
    Perhaps it's time to finally start a new one and allow Zouri's soul to finally rest in peace?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

I'm not dead! I was just going through old screenshots and reminiscing. I sometimes wonder if my signed thingies are still floating around.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    I'm not dead! I was just going through old screenshots and reminiscing. I sometimes wonder if my signed thingies are still floating around.
    You no longer roam the zones of Vana'diel, hence the "allow Zouri's soul to finally rest in peace" comment. Besides, relics of the past, signed by you, will forever cement your legacy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

1/1

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I haven't T0'd anything in a pretty long time, but I thought this was good. Back to back T1's.

Later on, I HQ'd 2 of the new Great Axes. (didn't SS) Anyone feel like using Full Break on DRK or RUN??? >.>

Old Merits
    BG Level

Finally done, 5/5 crafted myself. And in the end, it was the one synth I got lucky on; took me 11 attempts using Cursed Cuirasses -1, if I'm not mistaken.

Unfortunately, I had about one drink too many yesterday and thought it would be a good idea to just try to T0 all my NQs, which didn't turn out overly well (of course, I then got 2 T0 HQs while preparing the 36 Darksteel cuirasses for today's batch), so it was still not as cheap as I had hoped, but nevermind that since, at least as far as my HQ-Odds are concerned, I got off reasonably well when compared to the other items.

The only problem left is that the second synth today turned into a -1 which I then immediately turned into the Voodoo Cuirass, so now I'm sitting on a bunch of mats; guess I'll just park a mule in the guild or something. I know my luck, I'm not going for a second one.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

I am now 0/60 on a T1 craft, does that count as something amazing? T_T

Been trying to HQ the Khimaira Bonnet for over a year, Hippogryph (non-assend)Feathers just horribly suck to farm and I can only stomach going out to farm them very rarely.

i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlko View Post
    I am now 0/60 on a T1 craft, does that count as something amazing? T_T

Been trying to HQ the Khimaira Bonnet for over a year, Hippogryph (non-assend)Feathers just horribly suck to farm and I can only stomach going out to farm them very rarely.
    I went like 0/61 on Hexed Wristbands -1. Think I got it on 62.