BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Teryn View Post
    he should be uncursing it,.. if he sells that ill kick his ass,.. and he gave me jack shit for tip
    :/ LS member or not he should be expected to tip a couple mil for something like that. Sucks

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

he should be uncursing it,.. if he sells that ill kick his ass,.. and he gave me jack shit for tip
    Yeah thats pretty fuckin rude ;x

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

He only has 6k after buying dalm mats. He sent me a tell saying "I feel like shit for not tipping Teryn, but I only have 6k to my name."

My response: tip him after you sell it

You can thank me later.

Edit: Better yet, thank me now because later doesn't always come.

I'd sell it, give a 10% tip, make a NQ and call it a day.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a drop in price with Cerb +1, and both Heca feet/hands? I'm not oblivious to the dropping market prices but all the sudden I am seeing Cerb +1s for ~5m and HQ Heca for ~3m in upper jeuno. The cerbs used to sell for 6m-6.5m easy and same with the Heca.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Haborym View Post
    Out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a drop in price with Cerb +1, and both Heca feet/hands? I'm not oblivious to the dropping market prices but all the sudden I am seeing Cerb +1s for ~5m and HQ Heca for ~3m in upper jeuno. The cerbs used to sell for 6m-6.5m easy and same with the Heca.
    The Cerb +1s have been dropping in value steadily for quite some time now on my server but I haven't seen any Heca -1s for less than 5m.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

i havent gotten more than 4.5M in the past month on cerb. +1s. combine that with the retarded ls's selling hides amongst themselves for 3-500k higher to try to raise prices..... i gave up on them

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Zouri View Post
    i havent gotten more than 4.5M in the past month on cerb. +1s. combine that with the retarded ls's selling hides amongst themselves for 3-500k higher to try to raise prices..... i gave up on them
    Do you plan on coming back to Ifrit?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Yeah I gave up on cerbs not to long ago aswell. The hides are still around 800-900k and the last Cerb +1 I sold went for 700k under market price and it still took a long time to sell.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

Quote Originally Posted by Valisk View Post
    Do you plan on coming back to Ifrit?
    do you guys miss me that much? i'm flattered.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

do you guys miss me that much? i'm flattered.
    I'm thinking about taking up BST! I need a partner in crime.

Forgot to screenshot it but made hydra cuisses +1 today, 3rd attempt out of 4.
    Would have been a hydra mail but decieded to do an extra 1 each of cuisses/greaves as there more of a profit than mail, and regretting it now.

Doubt they will be selling anytime soon so guess I'll keep them for a solo/-pdt set on sam

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

They seem to sell rather fast after they have been put on ah, on Levi at least.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Anyone know what a good price for Genie Hag-feet things would be? I went 1/9 and idk what to sell them for. I saw a pair for 4m but I doubt I will be able to get someone to buy it for that much.

I sold mine for 3M, had them in bazaar for a week or so at 4 and only had 1 guy asking me to sell for 3 so I took it.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

How are alchemists doing on Cursed gear post-update?

I made a Cuisses -1, 12% movement still seems to be a likely seller, but I wonder if people are moving any of the pieces?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

On Bismarck, blood gear isn't as great as it once was. Cuisses sell slow, and seems like there's always 2-3 CFG-1 up on AH and always some idiot selling lower than its worth. I've never tried any mails so can't comment there.

Actually just checked CFG, 5 up and selling for ~900k, was 1.1-1.2m last time I did em bout 6 months ago.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

My first T0 synth, about 1/50+ on these :D

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/527...0702101559.png

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Jimothy View Post
    On Bismarck, blood gear isn't as great as it once was. Cuisses sell slow, and seems like there's always 2-3 CFG-1 up on AH and always some idiot selling lower than its worth. I've never tried any mails so can't comment there.

Actually just checked CFG, 5 up and selling for ~900k, was 1.1-1.2m last time I did em bout 6 months ago.
    Screw mail. Those are non-existent HQ's and the NQ's never sell....

As to CFG, as long as the cursed are more than 800k (and the price of hearts stay low) I think I'm ok with that. It could be so much worse...

(It will just really suck if the cursed blood stuff is replaced by new gear, because that may just be the ONLY high value alchemy synth we have)

Herzins

Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    My first T0 synth, about 1/50+ on these :D

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/527...0702101559.png
    grats...

I've done 9 gloves synths in the past week, batches of 3... along with other synths but can't seem to HQ this suckers ... I'm like 0/60+ on this...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 111 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast