http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showt...ghlight=Yassin
    http://www.bluegartr.com/forum/showt...=88367&page=49

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

neither in that post...

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

what am I looking at here?

anyone else find it funny how many people are banned on that page tho?..lmfao

Ok cool, thanks for letting us know about the octave club that dropped 3 months ago. What are we suppose to be looking at here?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    anyone else find it funny how many people are banned on that page tho?..lmfao
    Trust me, it's not just you.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

sorry spooky :/ sucks when people do that stuff I hope you guys get his ass good (and i'm sure you will somehow..)

So, yassin got his relic to stage 4, at which your LS funds them, u give yassin the currency for said stage, and now you are upset? From my experience with yassin, had excellent attendence, very dedicated, and it makes me chuckle when i see belkin's post about how much of a terrible person he is. You all just hate him cuz he left your ls. The question is simple, was he good ls member, the answer is yes.

But in all seriousness, if u gave him that currency isnt he supposed to, u know, turn it in? If u guys didnt want him to have it, why did u let him hold it? The fact that u let him hold it shows that he was dedicated and that u did want to upgrade his amano.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Lanstarr View Post
    So, yassin got his relic to stage 4, at which your LS funds them, u give yassin the currency for said stage, and now you are upset? From my experience with yassin, had excellent attendence, very dedicated, and it makes me chuckle when i see belkin's post about how much of a terrible person he is. You all just hate him cuz he left your ls. The question is simple, was he good ls member, the answer is yes.

But in all seriousness, if u gave him that currency isnt he supposed to, u know, turn it in? If u guys didnt want him to have it, why did u let him hold it? The fact that u let him hold it shows that he was dedicated and that u did want to upgrade his amano.
    paint chips?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Lanstarr View Post

Yeah we did, until he got banned. Then refuses to log on to even turn in the relic, which we originally planned on completing ignoring the fact he was temp banned.

Spoiler: show
    [11:19:26]<Spooky> so
    [11:19:33]<Spooky> ihu did legit get banned not sure if you guys heard
    [11:19:35]<Spooky> but
    [11:19:42]<Spooky> the opinion i want from you guys
    [11:19:43]<Spooky> is
    [11:19:56]<Spooky> should we finish?
    [11:19:59]<Spooky> i think we should
    [11:20:01]<Spooky> personally
    [11:20:04]<Rizle> ^
    [11:20:04]<Spooky> cause he put in the work
    [11:20:11]<Spooky> has been around
    [11:20:14]<Spooky> and shit happens
    [11:20:22]<Rizle> agreed

The only reason we even considered taking the currency back was due to his lack of communication with us, he wouldn't speak to us on msn, he wouldn't say anything when he logged on vent, and he wouldn't give us a clear answer as to when he would log on to turn in. Sure real life shit comes up, but i feel like you can spend the 15 minutes it would take to log in and turn in the relic. We let that continue you for a fairly long time without pressuring him to log in to turn in. It eventually got to the point where we thought he wasn't coming back or was moving servers soon, and that is when we started asking him to log in and return it. It's not a very difficult thing to do it would take literally a few minutes of his day. After he told us that he would do it soon or "later tonight ill log on" and it never happened it got to the point of being obnoxious and resulted in us making this post cause he always said he was worried about ruining his reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    sorry spooky :/ sucks when people do that stuff I hope you guys get his ass good (and i'm sure you will somehow..)
    We always do

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Pretty disappointing considering I was one of the people that put effort into vouching and convincing Navid to upgrade Ihu's relic because he was so helpful and seemed like a nice guy.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you mean fucking yassin actually goes to events other than camps for dkp???

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    Pretty disappointing considering I was one of the people that put effort into vouching and convincing Navid to upgrade Ihu's relic because he was so helpful and seemed like a nice guy.
    oh ok so it's your fault then. die irl

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    oh ok so it's your fault then. die irl
    I'm gullible I guess. Ihu was a lot of help in finding currency for my shield and seemed like a nice guy. :/

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

ok then you are forgiven this once.

why isn't yassin posting? don't be a bitch, explain yourself

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Damb Ire, you finish final stage of someones relic thats been in LS for 2 months? Sorry he fucked you

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

It was more like 5 months :c

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Always sucks when something like this this happens. Hopefully he comes around and gives it back.

Surprised you guys even still do this ire... you guys have been fucked over a few times yea? Just do payouts and let those bitchs do their own relics!

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Surprised you guys even still do this ire... you guys have been fucked over a few times yea? Just do payouts and let those bitchs do their own relics!
    This...let ppl do their own shit, saves the trouble of this crap happening